• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem: Endgame Conquest and Birthright Corrin Additions

JustSomeWeirdo

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Should Endgame Conquest/Birthright Corrin have Resurrection and Reactive Power Level for having come back to life and being on even terms with King Garo and Takumi, who previously oneshotted Corrin?

Weaknesses being that Corrin has to choose to resurrect and won't realize they're dead at first and that Corrin most likely has to be killed in order to get stronger

I'm not too certain, if it's only a one time thing, that I'm not sure if we can really consider it those; resurrection at least is iffy; Reactive Power level might be okay, but the former seems to speculative. Yusuke Urameshi doesn't have either of those abilities despite that happening twice.

Disagree, because he had to be revived by Takumi´s ghost and touching his legendary bow, and he was like in coma or something, as his body was not destroyed in any way.

Bodies don't need to be "destroyed" in order to die, and Corrin was just hanging out in the afterlife for a while and could actually have chosen to not come back to life, and the Fujin Yumi was only stated to restore the Yato

"Takumi: Yes, I know it was shattered by that monster's last attack. That's why you'll need to take this…my Fujin Yumi. With this, I know you can find a way to restore your Yato's sacred power."

Corrin also does all of this by himself in Birthright

But I agree with Medeus, there is the possibility of it just being a one time thing

He touches the bow, and he comes back to life, but the point is, it was on very specific circumstances.

Its not like Corrin can just chose to live every time he gets shot with a fatal attack.

• Marth stabs Corrin with Falchion.* "Okay, you are dead."
  • Corrin choses not to die* "Actually, like, thats not valid. I chose not to die."

Fujin Yumi is only stated to restore the Yato, Corrin literally comes back on his own in Birthright, if anything it could just not apply to Conquest, and I already agreed that it's probably only a one time thing

Back