• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem 7/6 and Warriors Upgrades Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Marco

No. Dragons said the humans caused the Ending Winter. Humans says the dragons did it. In all likelihood, both sides were to blame.

In addition, the main reason why the Legendary Weapons stomped the dragons was because of the fact that it tilted the laws of nature in such a way tha they couldn't maintain their dragon forms, bringing them down to their human forms where they could be readily slaughtered since they weren't used to fighting in such a state.

Yeah, it was the Divine Weapons that cause the Ending Winter, but humans claiming Dragons did it was more so a tribute/war cliche of telling stories from a "Racially biased" perspective. Anyway, while it is true that the Divine weapons lost their power and may remain 6-A which I'm neutral and prefer which ever Dark and/or Reppuzan prefer, Sword of Seals shaking the continent is still a legit feat and has no proof of that one loosing power.

Yahn implied the reason the humans blamed the dragons is to make themselves look like the heroes, tho.

Yahn is obviously a more realiable source of info because he is a first hand witness of the whole thing, while Roy heard what happened by word of mouth/legend, which is hardly something reliable.

Also, he said that the humans (8 heroes) easly defeated their general right before they went to kill Idunn.

Based on the number of units you have compraed to just 8 people, its pretty obvious to me that the humans had a pretty easy time killing the dragons with the Holy Weapons.

And im pretty sure the "reverting to semi-human forms" thing was after the Ending Winter happened, which was around the time when the heroes went and defeated the dragons.

(And Yahn regained his dragon form and fought SoS Roy, so...)

Not to mention he says the humans created the weapons because they wanted to find something that could pierce their scales, which implies that they did have quite an advantage the whole trip.

@DDM The Calc still puts the Holy weapons at High 6-A since the higher end is far more likely.

And they were weakened by an unknown amount, so since we do not know HOW weakened they are, "At most" High 6-A would be better.

And one thing that is important to note is that the SoS is scaled to the Original Holy Weapons, not the weakened ones, and Yahn made no mention of the SoS being weakened over time.

In that case, High 6-A should be solid for Roy, Idunn, and Zephiel. Hector, Lyn, Eliwood, Nergal, Fire Dragon (FE7 version), Ice Dragon Ninian, and Athos I don't mind having an at most indicator before the High 6-A

In conclusion, i think the most accurate tiering for me would be...

Holy Weapons : High 6-A (Caused the Ending Winter alongside the rest of the 8 Heroes) /At most High 6-A (Weakened by an unknown amount while compared to its original state, Able to fight Fire Dragonn (Fire Emblem 7), which was stated to be able to destroy the Continent of Elibe in a month) For the 8 Heroes/For Fire Emblem 7 cast

SoS/Zephiel/Iduun/Fae: High 6-A (Stated stronger than the Original Holy Weapons by Yahn, created an eartquake that shook the entire continent of Elibe/Comparable to SoS Roy/ Comparable to Idunn) For Roy, Zephiel/Iduun and Fae respectively.

I disagree with the at most, also the op got banned, so i will close the thread when i will edit the profiles.

What else is left to settle?

I still think At Most High 6-A for FE7 makes more sense than taking them down a tier since, i repeat, we do not know how weaker the Holy Weapons have gotten.

The thing is, we rarely do use at most. Plus, Ninian in her Ice Dragon form was theoretically stronger than the Divine Weapons individually. She destroyed 2 of the dragons and weakened the third, and that same dragon, despite being weakened, went toe to toe with three divine weapons users.

So yeah, Dark649 does make a good point but so does Reppuzan. I too prefer to avoid the at most indicator, but I also thing just lowballing a tier is rather iffy. I still think Roy, Idunn, Zephiel, and Fae should be High 6-A, but I'm unsure about the others. Perhaps likely High 6-A would be better than at most.

Anyway, as mentioned above, the OP is banned, the thread has gone on long enough, the revisions for FE6 and 7 have been redone back and forth too often; meaning this thread should preferably be the last time we revise Elibe FE characters, and the thread should preferably be concluded soon. I'm fine with whatever Dark and Rep suggest, but I don't want them feeling overworked either.

We don't need to bump every few hours, we'll get to it eventually, but it is generally prefered to have at least 24 hours between bumps.

I have performed all the upgrades by basing from the the calc and the weakened sacred weapon setting, so i can close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back