• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem 7/6 and Warriors Upgrades Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I agree with Sword of Seals and Exaccus being upgraded; and thus Roy, Zephiel, and Idenn.

As for Sol Katti, yes, that one most likely scales to Armads and Durandal, but Mani Katti is more Rapier, Wolf Beil level; so no upgrades for Mani Katti. She can remain 8-C at least until someone calcs Fimbulvetr or something to a result higher than that.

Yeah, doe to the GBA's AoE limitations, the animations are generally not so impressive. Fates version might have a better animation though. I do know Blizzard was portrayed has having better animations in FE 4, 5, 9, and 10; not sure if we can scale GBA Fimbulvetr to Blizzard from other games though. But it should be noted that Blizzards and storms calcs almost always yield much greater results than one would expect.

Apocalypse wouldn't scale to the fodder characters anyway; and there's already then Ending Winter calc, so I'm positive a calc for Apocalypse animation would be void. Elfire and Aircalibur are probably the next best candidates. Light and Dark Magic tomes are rather difficult to calc TBH.

Erm, everyone can use Apocalypse.

Literally every black mage can. (With s rank of course)

Also, why Elfire and not Forblaze, Eclipse or...Aureola?

Because those are all S-rank weapons; and only the god tiers and/or the people wielding them should scale to Ending Winter division calc; some random mountain bandit or average foot soldier carrying iron to silver weapons should not scale to those in any shape or form.

Those weapons already scale to Armads, Durandal, ect. It's best to stick with calcs for non legendary tomes to scale to the fodder.

I mean, is anyone going to use the other holy weapons aside from Athos, Eliwood, Roy and Hector? Shouldnt all Anima Mages get a form w/Forblaze?

Maybe only the 8 Heroes? But even then, most of 'em dont even have proper pictures.

Well, I don't mind them having separate keys for the divine weapons, was just saying their base keys can't scale to the diving weapons. I am wondering if Fae should have an end game key scaling from Idenn; she does have an effective bonus similar to the Sword of Seals despite other Divine Weapons not having that same bonus.

I thought all divine weapons but Exxacuss had dragon advantage.

So, all FE6 regular units should have a form with the respective holy weapon based on their class. (Same for FE7, but in that game, some holy weapons are character exclusive or dont even appear.)

And yes, base forms should only be calculated with spells Rank A and lower.

I agree that everyone should get a key for the Divine Weapon(s) they're capable of using

@Kyle Yes, all divine weapons due have Anti-Dragon as a special ability, but Idenn doesn't have the same weakness to Anti-Dragon weapons as the War Dragons do; this includes the other divine weapons. Although, she's still susceptible to Sword of Seals and Fae's Divine Dragon Stone.

Seperate key for divine weapons for everyone capable of using them is alright with me.

Nino never actually used ForBlaze; it was PRF that only Athos could use in FE7, but Aureola could be used by Bishops; so Lucius, Renault, and Serra could have keys when they get profiles.

Lilina already has one, but Cecilia and Gwendolyn/Wendy can use Forblaze, Maltet respectively.

Yeah, yeah.

Anyways, Fimbulvetr cannot be obtained in the main story, only after unlocking Brunya and used in the trial maps, so, it might not even be canon.

Maybe Purge should be calced instead, somehow.

Enemies still use Fimbulvetr in the main story, and protagonists can still withstand hits from it.

That´s goood enough imo.

Alright then, lets have that calced, and maybe that´ll help us determine how strong base Elibe is.

Fenrir´s animation is too underwhelming to even look at.

But for know, is everyone okay with

Roy/Zephiel/Iduun getting to High 6-A

Cecilia and Wendy getting 6-A Holy Weapon form?

If so, lets have those pages updated asap.

Nothing implies the Binding Blade is equal to the Ending Winter/7 Divine Weapons, for example, I could be superior to 7 people but that doesn't mean I'm stronger than them if they combined into one being, which is all Yahn's statement even implied

It does. I literally translated the Japanese version for you and this was already accepted by the community before the downgrade.

Seriously, what else is needed for you to accept it? Multiple people in this thread have also agreed with it.

Because there is literally NOTHING that implies that it is anything more than an unquantifiable amount of strength higher than the other Divine Weapons, NOTHING implies that it is on the level of all 7 Divine Weapons combined

Dont really wanna bump in, but Kyle did take the trouble of translating the Japanese version of a game to prove it said the same thing.

I dunno, if the dragon said something like "Stronger than one of the Holy Weapons", i would agree with you, JustSomeWeirdo.

But Kyle does seem to make more sense on his argument.

Yahn literally says "Stronger than the Divine Weapons" aka, all of em. Its basic comprehension, JSW.

seriously, do you have anything against FE6 being High 6-A? Because the truth above doesnt lie.

@Kyle

Okay, stop right there.

You're using that irritating tone and I won't tolerate it any more.

Be civil or I'm blocking you. We've given you way too many chances before.

No, both versions, the fan translation and the original Japanese, fail to imply that Yahn actually said that the Binding Blade is as strong as the 7 main Divine Weapons put together, he just said that it was "Stronger than the Divine Weapons"

If I make, let's say, 8 computers, and say the 8th one has memory surpassing the other 7 computers, does that imply that the 8th computer has the memory of all 7 previous computers combined? Or just that the 8th computer has highest memory out of all 8?

Just because they are all mentioned collectively doesn't mean they're being combined, and is honestly a huge assumption out of nowhere

Collectively mentioning a group =/= Combining the group

Alright, i´ll try to be as civil as possible.

JSW. Analogies are not valid arguments because of the context of the Divine Weapons.

Using an "s" at the end of a word implies a quantity, and the first hand witness of the events mentioned the 8 heroes multiple times, if he meant to say that it was stronger than a single weapon, he would have said "A Blade Stronger than a Divine Weapon", but he said "Stronger than THE Divine WeaponS", which implies that he is refering to them all, together.

And yes, he meant all of them combined because he also said that when THE Divine WeaponS clashed with the dragons, it caused the Ending Winter, aka. The 8 Heroes together, striking together, at the dragons. and he used the same method of speech again on the statement in question.

And there are 8 Divine Weapons, the Sword of Seals is separate from them just like Sol / Mani Katti is.

Yeah, JSW does make a good point; however, it should be noted that dividing 53.192 Petatons by 8 or 9 would still make it 5.910 to 6.649 Petatons respectively; meaning the average Divine Weapons would still be High 6-A; baseline for High 6-A is 4.435 Petatons. So sincs Sword of Seals should be above average for the Divine Weapons, it would still be High 6-A. The other Divine Weapons would still be approximately High 6-A. Or at least Continent level+ at a lowball.

I still think the method of speech Yahn/red dragon dude uses does imply that they are being used together, or at least, more than just one of them.

Stronger than "A Holy Weapon" isnt the same as Stronger than "the Holy Weapons."

Exactly, exactly! Thats what im trying to say here.

Both the Japanese version and the translation say pretty much the same thing as proven above, The sword of seals is stronger than the Holy WeaponS that caused the Ending Winter COMBINED, because Yahn said the same thing before about how the Ending winter started.

Or, which makes less assumptions, he is collectively referring to the Divine Weapons as a group, and that, by an unknown extent, a Binding Blade uninfluenced by emotions is above them, but not necessarily above the entire Ending Winter for Christ's sake

Wait.....you actually made edits?

The whole thing about Fae wasn't even DISCUSSED! Medeus literally just mentions that Fae has a weapon advantage against Idoun and you bump her all the way to HIGH 6-A!

CONTINENT RANGE FORBLAZE? AND WHERE THE HECK DID BOLTING GO?

...Continental Range Maltet

I don't even know what to say right now, except that I'm fine with what Medeus suggests

This is actually giving me a headache

8 Holy Weapons together created the Ending Winter, and SoS is stronger than all 8 of them combined.

So, SoS > 8 Holy Weapons.

Or like Marco says, at the very least the power of them combined. Emotions have nothing to do with this, it only influences the effect it has on its victim.

Yeah, the edits were done a little too fast @Kyle; I'll take a look at them and probably fix them. But yeah, I don't want JSW to feel overworked so, but it does appear he likes my suggestions.

Alright, then.

I hope i dont get a headache as well.

I still stand that the method of speech of a first hand witness of the entire thing is important, and it has already been proven beyond reasonable doubt that the japanese version says the same.

Roy´s correct AP is Divine Weapon x8

Okay, Kyle.

Making edits like that was a bit fast.

Anyways, if what Medeus said is true, its either High 6-A (53 petatons) or At least High 6-A (Stronger by an unknown amount than the Holy Weapons)?

I for the most part cleaned up the edits; that's another thing Kyle, if you're going to edit profiles, please use source mode editor instead of Visual editor. Otherwise, some unwanted coding just pops up and often makes text look messy.

Anyway aside from that; I reverted the range statistics back to how they were. Roy and Idunn are the only ones who's range should scale to their AP; given that shaking the continent is still a legit feat.

Also removed Soul manipulation from the profiles; another thing discussed and debunked in the past. We don't think Roy saving Idunn's soul is considered a combat applicable soul manipulation feat, so we can't really add soul manipulation to their profiles.

But last thing to discuss is tiers being 6-A Vs High 6-A. I provided explanation above; combined Divine weapons = 53.192 Petatons or High 6-A dividing that by 8 or 9 (depending on if SoS was included with the pact) still yields approximately 5.910 to 6.649 Petatons either way, which is still High 6-A for the average Divine Weapon. SoS, while probably not stronger than the combined Divine weapons, is easily stronger than them individually and should be High 6-A regardless. Other Divine Weapons should also be round this level, or even a low ball would still be a very high 6-A or Continent level+ at bare minimum, but I still prefer High 6-A overall.

As for Fae, I think her having two separate keys base and End game seems reasonable; with End Game being scaled to Roy and Idunn for reasons mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back