• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Finn (Star Wars) vs Arlo (UnOrdinary)

Finn never wielded Chewie's bowcaster. That was Han. And the bowcaster is unwieldy for humans and they can barely handle the recoil. Finn's FL-11D is already comparable or superior to blaster carbines with a 41 kg TNT per shot feat, while his EL-16 is even more powerful. And his opponent here scales to 37 kg of TNT from what I see.

Soldier Blue said:
Finn never wielded Chewie's bowcaster. That was Han. And the bowcaster is unwieldy for humans and they can barely handle the recoil. Finn's FL-11D is already comparable or superior to blaster carbines with a 41 kg TNT per shot feat, while his EL-16 is even more powerful. And his opponent here scales to 37 kg of TNT from what I see.
Huh, I guess so. Lol.

Do you plan on voting?

Worth mentioning that Arlo barrier is higher in durability by an unknown amount.

Soldier Blue said:
I'm not familiar enough with Arlo and his verse to cast a vote.
Pretty simple tbh

Arlo creates barriers that no sold a wall level+ attack, reflects back on the user (unless it is a projectile), and if it cracks the barrier, then he is the one who is damaged.

He is baseline small building level for those reasons.

He can create barriers to crush enemies.

His range is a few dozen meters at best.

Yeah, I think their AP is close enough for Arlo's barriers to not be one shot. Though Finn does have the higher AP, so it's highly doubtful if the attack reflection will work. But the AP difference is so small that it's hard to tell. Seeing as how John and Seraphina broke through it, I'm guessing that a small AP difference should be enough, but that's also just an assumption.

Maybe Kink would know better than I. If the attack reflection is applicable here, I'll side with Arlo. If not, I'll side with Finn.

Arlo has never reflected a blast iirc.

He has only reflected physical attacks back to the user.

But he probably can tank attacks from Finn.

Back