• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
9-A Finn. Fight starts 30 metres apart in Central Park. Finn has the Golden Sword of Battle. SBA otherwise. Both in-character but looking to kill each other.

Speed equalized.

Finn can dish out 0.01091827 tons

She-Hulk scales above 0.0163655 Tons

That's more than a 1.5X AP advantage in She-Hulk's favour.

Finn's lifting strength is Class K, while She-Hulk's is Class 5.

Finn the Human: 7 (JustaNormalLemon, Lacku, noninho, AThe1412, XxZetsuxx, Mariogoods, SuperStar)

She-Hulk:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Take your time. She-Hulk has the AP advantage while Finn has superior skill. I'll check lifting strength next time I'm on my computer.

Almost sure Finn extremely outskill her thanks to skill(duuuhhh)and experience, trough not a stomp sinse She-hulk has the win ocndition of thunderclap spam that if Finn mess up he can be knocked out by It

Voting Finn FRA

Lol, With this LS advantage finn can resist the thunderclap pushing him away if he keep his stance. question first key finn is before, during or just after the infinity train thing?

Also, her advantage is wrong (0,0163655/0,01091827=1,4989096258, which isn't "more than 1.6x", is about 1.5...I'm clearly a hater of that poor cgi and wanted to take that merit outta her too)

Voting Finn FRA

i'm specifically mad that she has 2 victories and one of them is against Wallace. and i hope she has many many losses to come
Though the Were-Rabbit is stronger, regular Wallace's intelligence and versatility with his inventions probably would have allowed him to pull a win.

Back