• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ShiroyashaGinSan

VS Battles
Retired
Evidence: http://imgur.com/a/WgNq52o

Basically "the power of the star" statement. Yeah, I know this had been discussed before but here me out for a sec, okay?

First thing first I want to discuss about, star is planet. Star = World, it says and star isn't universe, is it? It means planet, period.

Second, I want to say that "power of the planet" is in a sense, wrong. One of the problem with translating is that one kanji has multiple meaning to it, and treating it like it has only one meaning is just a sign that you're not a good translator or you're just ignorant. Õèø has multiple meanings, it means "power", yes, but that's not the only meaning to it. In fact, another translation of Õèø is this. Energy. That is why ÕèøÒüîµ╝▓ÒüúÒüªÒüÅÒéï = "Overflowing with energy" even if Õèø is associated with power. In fact, in Japanese, power and energy is almost interchangeable since these have basically same kanji. So "Energy of the planet" being more accurate translation is much more plausible since it clears up lot of vagueness of the statement.

Energy of the planet is Low 5-B. And it's given by Bahamut, one of the six. Since it looks like the six scales to each other, it scales to any High 6-A characters to Low 5-B. Low 5-B FFXV.

I'm sort of iffy on this. We don't really have any planetary feats and "energy of the planet" could be something akin to the Lifestream.

I haven't played FFXV though.

What's a stretch about it? All I just did is ditched the confusing translation to something more comprehensible.

Because there are no Planetary feats,and this statement seems to be coming from random cards.I personally think something like this is to vague to grant someone a rating,but if it's accepted oh well I guess.

This comes from lore of FFXV, the cosmogony book. This doesn't come from random stuff, it's an actual document of actual lore. Ifrit can scorch the world to Ash and Leviathan controls majority of the world. Also repelling darkness that messed with day/night cycle is a thing.

So this is the same document High 6-A Ifrit comes from? Even so there are no Planetary feats in the verse that I know of in my play through.So my opinion stays the same which neutral but personally to vague to grant someone this rating in my opinion.

No, Ifrit feat comes from composite Ifrit across games. On the first glance, there's no feat, sure but there are few when you research it. Cosmogony, the two of the six' High 6-A feat, and erasure of darkness that stopped day and night cycle.

I've been meaning to make a CRT for why Noctis am friends aren't even 5C ƒÿæƒÿæ. Like seriously bruh we scale that big ass turtle above the Astrals ƒÿæƒÿæ. Noctis and Co even defeat it as well

I was kinda intrigued that FFXV God Tiers was Tier 6 as well. We don't scale Adamantoise to the rest of the six, Titan only.

Well, we have one "Possibly" Tier 5 feat, from Ifrit

He can "turn the world to ashes", the High 6-A rating is the bare minimum for him, it can be interpreted as a 5-B feat as well, or it can be 5-C, maybe Low 5-B, fact is that feat ranges from High 6-A to 5-B. The link for the calc also states this

Not sure about Low 5-B yet, but it wouldn't be outlier or something like that, I believe

Back