• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm in agreement with the hax additions. You've done an outstanding job with FFXIII, thought it would never get this much dedication.

Also, I agree with low 1-C. With Valhalla transcending the Historia Crux, which contains and connects an infinite multiverse, can be perceived in its totality while having a relation to Valhalla being described as "lower worlds" and a "shadow" in comparison, makes this textbook R>F.

I'm in agreement with the hax additions. You've done an outstanding job with FFXIII, thought it would never get this much dedication.
Vote Counted, I appreciate this a lot mate, thank you. Tbh kind of why I did this in the first place, since XIII was kind of only brought up for attempted Tier 1 upgrades in the past with the cast not yet given the chance to show off what they could do. That on top of them having the worst profiles of all the FF pages before I did this, with the help and advice of some people. Also way to rep my GBFVR main

@Theglassman12 I made the changes necessary

Last edited:
@Milly_Rocking_Bandit ok so your comment about me disagreeing with tier 1 is invalidated since you didn't remotely bother to read my comments on the matter.

@AlphaOmegaV1 neato, aside from the more esoteric stuff that would require me to know this part of FF's universe, the rest of the stuff looks good.

@Theglassman12 Thanks. I'll try to provide some clarification if you want to ask some more questions. Granted their is still a little more work that needs to be done like 10 New Profiles that'll need to be made, another possible Tier change, and paying this thread a visit in the future.

Last edited:
Bumping, and we've got 6 votes, 3 from staff members. Are we officially in grace or do we need 1 more vote?

I already made a topic about tier 1 in final fantasy, everything is detailed and the information supports level 1.

previously it had been done with the wiki's old level system which required infinite dimensions, so it was rejected, currently the wiki's tier system is undergoing an update and in the new system this topic fits into the levels (i would just need to add the scans about FF working with platonic concepts and about the Rift/The void beyond being mentioned as a non-space and not time, and the historia crux mentioning it as "nowhere" )

Back