• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Final Fantasy Tactics: Ye Olde Statistics Update (and a few Resistances)

Second part of the revision for Final Fantasy Tactics, this time tackling stats. I really wanted to split it by the game's chapters but the process was being too slow between finding proper feats and getting the calculations (maybe in the future), so I'll just be adding the endgame statistics for now.

This also includes Resistances that can be obatined by the cast through equipment and how they relate to abilities used by enemies. Will specify in the second part of the CRT.

Okay, so:

Attack Potency: Multiverse level+ (Scaling to Ultima, the Angel of Blood. Following the Thousand-Year War, Ultima was defeated in her failed rebellion against the Occuria and punished by being bound to a Glyph of the Beast both in soul and flesh, trapped between worlds and being only able to manifest an echo of her true power when summoned through her Glyph. Despite this, Ultima could match Vaan and his allies in battle, whom had defeated Gilgamesh, who at his full strength was not far behind Neo-Exdeath at the time. However, when Ramza and Ultima fought, with enough blood being shed thanks to the War of the Lions and Hashmal's sacrifice, a suitable host being found and the Virgo Auracite at hand, the ritual for Ultima to fully enter into the world was complete, and she could manifest her true power, far beyond than the fragment she could display when she was trapped to her Glyph. Furthermore, scales to Elidibus, who was using the power of Zodiark, the Keeper of Precepts, a being openly stated to be stronger than Ultima, and whose power was intentionally kept limited by the Occuria in old times)

EDIT (Shortened version):

Attack Potency: Multiverse level+ (Scaling to Ultima, the Angel of Blood. Following the Thousand-Year War, Ultima was defeated in her failed rebellion against the Occuria and punished by being bound to a Glyph of the Beast, being only able to manifest an echo of her true power. Despite this, Ultima could match Vaan and his allies in battle, whom had defeated Gilgamesh, who was not far behind Neo-Exdeath. However, when Ramza and Ultima fought, thanks to the ritual for her full resurrection being complete, she could manifest her true power, far beyond than the aforementioned echo. Furthermore, scales to Elidibus, who was using the power of Zodiark, the Keeper of Precepts, a being stronger than Ultima, whose power was intentionally kept limited by the Occuria in old times)

Speed: Massively FTL+ (Scaling to Cloud. Ramza recruited in his army and fought alongside Cloud Strife. The endgame cast is also far more powerful than Ultima Demons, who can rapidly move the stars in the sky with their Almagest ability)

Lifting Strength: Multi-Stellar (The endgame cast is much stronger than Ultima Demons, who even in their weakest incarnations are still capable of moving the stars in the sky with their Almagest attack), likely Immeasurable (Ultima even at an echo of her strength was a dangerous opponent for Vaan and his team, who defeated Gilgamesh, who compares to Neo-Exdeath, a being who had merged with and become one with the Void itself)

Additional Resistances:
So, uh, yeah, thanks for your time and apologiez for the walls of text.

Last edited:
Urgh, just noticed that the images hosted on the wiki aren't displaying. Let me see how I fix that.

EDIT: Fixed them. Please let me know if you find any broken links.

Last edited:
not sure on fate hax for the doom spell unless there's more to it to elaborate on it controlling fate itself. The Malboro should have disease manipulation with the bacteria. Your doom fist scan is too small, can barely read it. The ghost stuff should have necromancy with the whole zombie status effect. Soul hax scans is too small again. The rest is fine.

Some scans are waaaay too small to properly get a read on. Is there any way you can share upscaled versions?

Ultima could match Vaan and his allies in battle
Any scan for this or did you just say this because Ultima is a major boss? If its because of that, you can shorten the entire paragraph to "comparable to Vaan who is comparable to Gilgamesh" so you don't have to use long sentences no one is gonna understand

However, when Ramza and Ultima fought, with enough blood being shed thanks to the War of the Lions and Hashmal's sacrifice, a suitable host being found and the Virgo Auracite at hand, the ritual for Ultima to fully enter into the world was complete, and she could manifest her true power, far beyond than the fragment she could display when she was trapped to her Glyph
Is this section necessary? I have no idea what it means other than "fought Ultima who was stronger than ever"

The endgame cast is also far more powerful than Ultima Demons, who can rapidly move the stars in the sky with their Almagest ability
The distortion of space is brought about by stars moving in the sky, it does not say they are moving the stars

but also by resisting the Astrologer's abilities
What attacks does she resist and how?

I also agree with Glass that Doom sounds like death and not fate manipulation. Shortening someone's lifespan can be done with life or death manip

I mostly agree with the additions, Doom is likely some from of life/death manipulation (judging by the description) rather than fate hax but overall the upgrade looks solid.

Gilgamesh stays handing out 2-A scaling like he does with the Genji equipment.

Question, will P&A and resistances granted from the equipment in FFT WotL be included? Since I'm well aware certain new equipment was exclusively introduced in that version of FFT (usually from multiplayer).

not sure on fate hax for the doom spell unless there's more to it to elaborate on it controlling fate itself. The Malboro should have disease manipulation with the bacteria. Your doom fist scan is too small, can barely read it. The ghost stuff should have necromancy with the whole zombie status effect. Soul hax scans is too small again. The rest is fine.
I could have sworn there was a CRT where it was argued that Doom was Fate Manip. I guess it's just mandela effect at it's finest given I can't find it anywhere. Anyhow, removed resistance to Fate Manip for resisting Doom (just left the Astrologer's abilities) and changed the Plague Horror's Doom to Life and Death Manipulation. Also added Disease Manipulation for Bad Breath and Necromancy for the Ghosts stuff.
Some scans are waaaay too small to properly get a read on. Is there any way you can share upscaled versions?
Tried fixing the scans again, they are working for me. Honestly the issue is the URL in this forum, because on the wiki itself the images work fine. Still, if the scans still don't work properly I'll just upload them on this very thread or imgur.
Any scan for this or did you just say this because Ultima is a major boss? If its because of that, you can shorten the entire paragraph to "comparable to Vaan who is comparable to Gilgamesh" so you don't have to use long sentences no one is gonna understand

Is this section necessary? I have no idea what it means other than "fought Ultima who was stronger than ever"
Understood. I added a shortened version of the paragraph.
The distortion of space is brought about by stars moving in the sky, it does not say they are moving the stars
I think the description means that is the movement of the stars what causes the distortion rather than the stars move on their own. Given how fast and utterly chaotically the stars dance around whenever the Demons use Almagest, it's also very unlikely that the description means their natural movement.
What attacks does she resist and how?
Celestial Stasis, which halts the enemies guardian stars (stars of fate in the Japanese version) rendering unable to act, part of the Astrology command that alters fate to change the course of battle. In gameplay this translates to Stop, Immobilize and Disable, which Ultima is immune to and the player can resist with the proper equipment like the Jade Armlet or the Guardian Bracelet.
I also agree with Glass that Doom sounds like death and not fate manipulation. Shortening someone's lifespan can be done with life or death manip
Gotcha. Removed the first mention and fixed the second.
I mostly agree with the additions, Doom is likely some from of life/death manipulation (judging by the description) rather than fate hax but overall the upgrade looks solid.

Gilgamesh stays handing out 2-A scaling like he does with the Genji equipment.

Question, will P&A and resistances granted from the equipment in FFT WotL be included? Since I'm well aware certain new equipment was exclusively introduced in that version of FFT (usually from multiplayer).
Yeah, the War of the Lions equipment is included in this upgrade and will be added to Ramza's and other unit's notable equipment section. The Valhalla mentioned in the Death and Soul Manipulation is an example.

Really wanted to give stats according to the game's 4 chapters, and use proper feats of Tactics with scaling to Gil as "likely" the same way I did for VII.

Last edited:
@TartaChocholate you’re thinking of XXKING’s thread where he kept pushing that for his main and sock account, it’s already been refuted so yeah.
So it did exist and I'm not insane, that's something, lol (I remember KING's case). Well, I did remove Fate Manipulation from Doom, everybody agrees that it's not applicable and all, especially since the reference I was using was never accepted to begin with.

I share these thoughts.

Was checking the existing profiles for Tactics the wiki has and there are a few characters that don't scale to the endgame crossover stuff, such as Gaffgarion, Wiegraf and Orran (and Delita, despite being the deuteragonist of sorts is lacking a profile altogether). I think I'll go the full way and try to get calcs for the other feats I've found to give them proper ratings instead of leaving them as unknown.

Chapter 1

AP and LS:
  1. Monks create a shockwave that rends the earth.
Speed:
  1. Ramza dodges/blocks the Thunder/Thundara spell.

Chapter 2

AP
  1. Titan tears asunder the entire battlefied.
  2. Leviathan creates a massive tidal wave that deluges the battlefield.
  3. Time Mages drop a massive meteor on the battlefield.

Speed
  1. Units can block Holy which is described as sacred light.

Chapter 3:

AP and LS
  1. Orran stops the movement of constellations with Celestial Stasis.
  2. Ultima Demons chaotically move stars in the sky with Almagest.

Speed
  1. Ultima Demons chaotically move stars in the sky with Almagest.

Chapter 4:

AP
  1. Zodiark destroys an alternate realm with a starry sky.

Was checking the existing profiles for Tactics the wiki has and there are a few characters that don't scale to the endgame crossover stuff, such as Gaffgarion, Wiegraf and Orran (and Delita, despite being the deuteragonist of sorts is lacking a profile altogether). I think I'll go the full way and try to get calcs for the other feats I've found to give them proper ratings instead of leaving them as unknown.

Chapter 1

AP and LS:
  1. Monks create a shockwave that rends the earth.
Speed:
  1. Ramza dodges/blocks the Thunder/Thundara spell.

Chapter 2

AP
  1. Titan tears asunder the entire battlefied.
  2. Leviathan creates a massive tidal wave that deluges the battlefield.
  3. Time Mages drop a massive meteor on the battlefield.

Speed
  1. Units can block Holy which is described as sacred light.

Chapter 3:

AP and LS
  1. Orran stops the movement of constellations with Celestial Stasis.
  2. Ultima Demons chaotically move stars in the sky with Almagest.

Speed
  1. Ultima Demons chaotically move stars in the sky with Almagest.

Chapter 4:

AP
  1. Zodiark destroys an alternate realm with a starry sky.
Huh, neat.

Some of those could work for early and mid-game keys, then.

Nice!

What about placeholder ratings for speed?
Using them as well. The only ones that aren't are the Chapter 4 which is being proposed in this thread, and the Dissidia ones.

is this thread not finished yet? if so I agree with it
Thanks, dude. Well, I am still missing 1 staff input. I have been asking around for while, but nothing so far.

Back