• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eficiente

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
I got into FFVI and had some things in mind
  • The party and Kefka need keys, they're not always as strong as in the end of the game.
  • As cool as it is, Sabin suplexing a train is an outlier considering the feat can optionally happen in gameplay and later after a year when he's stronger he can only lift part of a so-called house (could be a mansion) while struggling ("I don't think I can hold this up much longer... You've gotta hurry! ...Urgh!"). He's not lifting the whole house as his profile points out, just 1 side of it that will make all of it fall if he lets go of it. Idk what more he can scale to.
  • God Kefka's LF is wrong too, the link of the feat is dead, the Apocalypse triggering the pair of fissures that ate Master Duncan doesn't matter as it tells us nothing of the force they had in the small area where that happened, Dunca likely just moved away parts of the ground where he was moving, not the whole fissures, and Kefka has no reason to scale to this anyway.
  • It's clearly an outlier but I would like to see a calc for those FTL meteors from the Meteor ability, it can give its users that as attack speed.
  • Idk where Kefka destroyed 3 guardians but that's below his tier at base. He didn't kill the Thamasa Espers with casual ease, he used tech that haxed them automatically to death and only works on them. The feat in his durability seems wrong too, what is the power of that massive earthquake and why would the 1 Esper that attacked Kefka scale to it?
  • Every non-main weapon characters have should be Optional Equipment.
  • Kefka lacks things like healing items, Mirage Vest, 3 f*cking shields, a Ribbon that protects against Blind, Zombie, Poison, Imp, Petrify, Silence, Berserk, Confuse, Sap and Sleep, so a lot of resistances.
  • The party lacks all Optional Equipment minus the Espers they can use, I think I will make a blog for it.
  • I'll also make profiles for Ultros and Relm to make her fight Adeleine. Maybe more.
  • Where does Kefka's Mid-Low regen come from?
  • His Vengeance is Power Null that removes Invisible (Magic-based Invisibility), Image (Magic-based Illusions), Regen (Non-natural Magic-based Regeneration being added), Haste (Speed amps), Protect (Durability amps), Shell (Amps to one's resistance to magic), Reflect (Forcefield Creation and limited Magic Attack Reflection [text says that it reflects magic attacks back at its caster, but it just makes the damage be cut by half]), Reraise (Status Effect Inducement that gives automatic Resurrection) and Float (Magic-based levitation).
  • Scaling from the Espers who created their own realm Kefka should have Creation, Space-Time Manip, Dimensional Travel and Reality Warping, on the latter he's also stated to control all reality. This is some "sounds cool, gives nothing in practice" sh*t.
  • People claim he created the enemies in his tower but idk from where that comes from.
Edit:

Last edited:

Either the meteors come from interstellar distances or are being portal'd into battle with the portal going at FTL speed to find them. On the former take, it might also just be a visual thing, so I retake it as "likely FTL Attack Speed via Meteor".

I just finished watching gameplay of all the og FFVII, I retract that likely into a possibly due to that game having a similar animation for an attack that clearly isn't moving at FTL speeds. I'm also proud that profiles like Sephiroth's aren't as wanked as his tier is and only misleading on a few claims.

I just finished watching gameplay of all the og FFVII, I retract that likely into a possibly due to that game having a similar animation for an attack that clearly isn't moving at FTL speeds. I'm also proud that profiles like Sephiroth's aren't as wanked as his tier is and only misleading on a few claims.
A bit off topic, but we can talk about it in the General Final Fantasy Thread. I'd be more than happy to have input and feedback on the issues the profiles have, and well... be able to discuss them to improve them.

There is already a General FF thread ongoing here.

I think it's worth keeping this one as a FFVI thread to discuss this specifically, though mentioning or at least letting know of it in the other thread is a good idea.

Back