• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Final Fantasy 16 discussion thread

Regardless of the English/Japanese discussion, do we still need to make calcs before starting the profile making?

For NG+: I know I should snag 1 of every accessory for the boosted item fusion stuff, but is there anything else of worth I need to do, besides like Kairos Gate and the Eikon trials beforehand? Ive already done every side quest and all the dlc

For NG+: I know I should snag 1 of every accessory for the boosted item fusion stuff, but is there anything else of worth I need to do, besides like Kairos Gate and the Eikon trials beforehand? Ive already done every side quest and all the dlc
Not that i know personally but I also didn't personally look into NG+ for 16

Last edited:
Hey so in the fight with Leviathan Clive vaporizes an entire Tsunami with his flame, what tier is the feat?

18:14

What the hell man, spoiler tag that shit

Even if it doesn't yield results that would lead to an upgrade, I hope someone calcs the temperature of Ifrit's flames

Any updates on the profiles n calcs?
Can't speak on profiles really but nah I've been caught up tackling other series atm and haven't played through yet to get the actual parts where I'm able to get the measurements myself in game

Okay so I don't have a pic for Ultimallius actually.

I have three.

ultimalius.png

I have a question for anyone here. How would you guys rank all the dominants? Having this in depth discussion with my friends and they have Joshua at number 2😭😭. Need some more opinions on it. I think barnabas or dion is 2, but maybe I’m wrong. Who knows.

Like, just the dominant and not counting their eikons? I can see base to base Joshua being superior to Dion given we don't get much or hear much about how powerful the latter is beyond helping beat a Behemoth, but Joshua is objectively weaker than Barnabas, dude was huffing and puffing during their 1v1 on the ship and even Clive got clapped by him twice. If we're counting the Eikons then Dion would also objectively be above him as well since he was winning his 1v1 with the Pheonix.

I have a question for anyone here. How would you guys rank all the dominants? Having this in depth discussion with my friends and they have Joshua at number 2😭😭. Need some more opinions on it. I think barnabas or dion is 2, but maybe I’m wrong. Who knows.
Dion and Barnabas are two Joshua is 4th

okay cool, follow up question. Hypothetically If every dominant at full power were to 7 vs 1 Clive (before the final battle), then can Clive win ? What difficulty?

Barnabas and Clive are at the top with Dion not far beyond.

For a 1v7, I guess it depends on Clive's power at the time but Barnabas and probably Dion would still be the most problematic to deal with

Hey so in the fight with Leviathan Clive vaporizes an entire Tsunami with his flame, what tier is the feat?

18:14

got city level for this tsunami feat btw so it acts as a nice support feat and leviathan is a slightly over 300m long by my calc

Back