• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

fight for the 5th position in the top 5 non smurfs tier H7A

Does either of them have any abilities that can win passively? If not, this is pretty much a stomp from what I can see

TSC's passives are merely defensive, he instantly counter the incoming attacks, and given he possesses Aeigis Shield, he also nullifies incoming attacks. Other powers may be thought-based, but they aren't quite passive. Haxing involve using Psychochinesis to make the target's heart stop, or may command the target to do a thing, or induces some mental hallusination.

Haxing involve using Psychochinesis to make the target's heart stop, or may command the target to do a thing, or induces some mental hallusination
Does the hax involved have passive or thought based activation? if it's thought based, hax ikki will precede his attack considering that thought based depends on the user's speed react and ikki has speed react mftl+.

and if it is passive or requires a trigger to activate the hax, ikki's causality and fate manipulation ignores the process so the attack that is launched will not be detected whether it is an attack or anything that can be used as a trigger to activate the hax

Pretty sure fate and causality stuff isn't a thing in Negima or needless (read the former). And Power nullification isn't supposed to work on higher-level abilities than what it has been shown to be capable of affecting (I think they explicitly stated that on the hax page)

Other haxes would be quite redundant if he is dead the moment they start to fight, so yeh

The Negi that was on the list is mainly because of his mind hax that reach 12billion and immortality type 6. But that part of Negi was move to another profile(Ialda).

of his mind hax that reach 12billion
hax thought based activation is he 12 billion? prove it because in the profile he and Lalda only get relativistic.

But that part of Negi was move to another profile(Ialda).
and also prove it! that the hax negi has lalda's hax because in Lalda's profile it is stated that Lalda has all the abilities of Negi, not Negi who has Lalda's hax (or whatever you call transferred). anyways, is it the H7A key considering that Lalda is already in tier 5 and negi also has a tier 5 key?

and also whether he can overcome ikki's passive hax causality or fate manipulation where his passive ignores the process?

hax thought based activation is he 12 billion? prove it because in the profile he and Lalda only get relativistic.
It automatically activate when he is killed, but its not on the profile anymore, it was move to Ialda. And Ialda is not High 7-A but low 5-B to 5-B.

and then the ability that you mean transferred is it really owned by negi key H7A? considering negi has a tier that is more than that. and also because of this SBA ikki doesn't need to kill him, only by changing the cause and effect and his fate until he can no longer fight, considering that negi doesn't have acausality type 4 even though he has, causality and fate manipulation's Ikki can affect the character of acausality type 4. like you said that his hax is automatically activated when he dies, therefore until he loses he doesn't activate the hax automatically because he doesn't die

That ability was in H7A key before it was upgraded and move to another profile. I dont even know why his name is still on the top 5 list when I already mention that his potent abilities were move to another profile and he was upgraded.

Acausality 4 is meaningless mind hax and possession that have range of solar system.

Ikki resists layered mind stuff.
Anyway, what's the point of debating this already? I mean Negi isn't supposed to be on the top 5 list for John's reasons and Christ basically doesn't have anything to win right off the bat so he will pretty much get insta death(fate-based)

The Negi that was on the list is mainly because of his mind hax that reach 12billion and immortality type 6. But that part of Negi was move to another profile(Ialda).
The new mind hax potency revisions really did characters with huge mindhax numbers dirty

I dont even know why his name is still on the top 5 list when I already mention that his potent abilities were move to another profile and he was upgraded.
Alright then

Acausality 4 is meaningless mind hax and possession that have range of solar system
But causality or fate manipulation's Ikki that have range of universal with auto acitive and ignore the process

Back