• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
●High Universe Range for Amane Shinomiya & All Desperado's

For the following abilities:
-
Fate Manipulation
-Causality Manipulation

First of all we need to know that the world in Chavalry of a failed Knight is the Universe

"Our World consist of Many Infinite Nodes of this Dimension"

Which will make the world Chavalry of a failed Knight a High Universe

For Amane Shinomiya

●Nameless Glory

-Amane who has received pleasure from the Goddess who controls causality in that world of abilities is named Nameless Glory

Feats: "However ── that word coming out from Amane, who had received the
indulgence of the goddess that controlled causality in the world, would not
stop at mere words."

(Light Novel Volume 8)

Causality Manipulation

-ability to control Causality according to Amane's wish

Feats: "A Blazer that used Nameless Glory, an ominous Noble Arts that belonged to
the causal interference system, which simply granted his wishes."

(Light Novel Volume 7)

Feats: "Nameless Glory is a causality interference ability that has a strong
enforcement as can be seen."

(Light Novel Volume 8)

Fate Manipulation

-Nameless Glory not only controls Causality but Fate itself.

Feats: "Yes, that’s right. There’s nothing you can do. My Nameless Glory has the
absolute enforcement that directly interferes with causality. In other words,
fate itself. No effort can be a substitute for it......I know it the best. Because of
this power, my life has been wasted."

(Light Novel Volume 8)

For Desperado's

-Desperado (Majin, lit. "Demonic Person") is a name given to unique Blazers who have broken the chains of fate and transcended causality. A group of individuals who have "ignored the warning of the gods" and stepped into the realm of demons.

-Desperados Transcended/Outside of Fate

-Desperados Transcended/Outside cause and effect in the world, they are invulnerable to the ability of cause and effect.

Feats for the above statement and the ability of desperados to control it

●Conclusion:

-Amane Shinomiya High Universe Range with Nameless Glory

-All Desperados High Universe Range with Transcended Nameless Glory or Fate & Causality in the World

Agree or Disagree? GIVE ME REASON...

from the context i saw, there are 6 more dimensions in Calabi Yau spatial dimension, and Ikki's world contained infinite of this dimensions, so High Hyperverse level

seems fine, i agree

from the context i saw, there are 6 more dimensions in Calabi Yau spatial dimension, and Ikki's world contained infinite of this dimensions, so High Hyperverse level

Calabi-Yau (without further context) doesn't qualify for tier 1 because they're microscopic dimensions that is supposed to be twin for our 4D universe. It is said that our universe was used to be 10th Dimensional.

●High Universe Range for Amane Shinomiya & All Desperado's

There's no such a thing as High Universe range bro, the feat that you gave qualify for universal range, not High universe because it doesn't exist. You can read the range page.

Last edited:

Calabi-Yau (without further context) doesn't qualify for tier 1 because they're microscopic dimensions that is supposed to be twin for our 4D universe. It is said that our universe is used to be 10th Dimensional.
Yeah i think so too

moreover there it is said that nene saikyou sent someone to the calabi Yau dimension by reducing their size, after that they are sent/BFR there. this is the same as microscopic dimension

There's no such a thing as High Universe range bro, the feat that you gave qualify for universal range, not High universe because it doesn't exist.
Why? it has been explained there that the universe in the rakudai verse is infinite in size. this can be said to be high universe range

Why? it has been explained there that the universe in the rakudai verse is infinite in size. this can be said to be high universe range

Well that's because there's no such a thing as high universal range. By the way, I heard that Rakudai contain a lot of hyperbole, so...idk if the universe being infinite is legit or not.

I heard that Rakudai contain a lot of hyperbole,
not really. every ability shown there is always a backup that makes it relevant. Moreover, the amp in Rakudai has been very carefully considered by the author and it is proven that this amp is always relevant to the speed in this verse. as well as other abilities

Like I said, it could be just me. But to judge wether is hyperbole or not, imma need the context on that (the Imgur link doesn't work for me).

Still isn't working, you can quote the scan here, that will be great.
Lifting her torso off the ground and covering her evil smile with a fan, Nene replied:
“You said yourself that I cannot damage you in my current state. I lack
strength. Therefore ... I have scratched the surface of the space in which we exist.
  • Space !?
  • Right. Man can only recognize four dimensions. But in our world there are six

more, which are " locked " in the spatial dimension of Calabi-Yau [1] and are held by a special force field. Our world consists of many infinite nodes of this
dimension. Now think about what happens if I use my powers to weaken one of these knots?

[1] A Calabi-Yau space (a Calabi-Yau manifold) is a compact complex manifold with a Kähler metric for which the curvature of the manifold vanishes.

All these six dimensions, which cannot be recognized by humans, are compressed by the force field in Calabi-Yau to a tiny size of 10 -31 cm. If this force field is weakened
even for a moment by a slight gravitational intervention, the compressed dimensions
will be released and the whole world will be turned inside out.

However, the Universe is created in the manner of man, it has the same power of restoration. If the gravitational field of space is damaged by the explosion of a supernova or black hole, the universe will not collapse. Possessing the ability to maintain antagonism [2] , everything returns to normal

[2] Antagonism or fine tuning of the Universe is a concept in theoretical physics, according to which the Universe and a number of its components are based not on arbitrary, but strictly defined values of the fundamental constants included in physical laws.

The same goes for the temporary weakening of the Calabi-Yau knot. This space has an incredible gravity, which tends to compress all the escaped dimensions to their previous size.

• Take this monster with you.
  • Ah ~~~~~~~!
Nene could not, in her weakened state, overcome Khabub, who was still in a state of " excessive awakening ". Therefore, it is high time to turn to external power. The restorative property of the Universe, noticing the local damage to space, sought to
return everything as it was, and at the same time pull it into Nasima's Calabi-Yau, expelling it from these four dimensions.

- I called this technique " Return Point ". Hehe, many years have passed since I
created new techniques. When Kuu-chan left, I was forced to fight in many
uninteresting battles. But now, I feel so refreshed after desperate attempts to defeat the monster. Nasim, in gratitude for this fight, I invite you to the other side of the universe.

dari konteks yang saya lihat, ada 6 dimensi lagi di dimensi spasial Calabi Yau, dan dunia Ikki berisi tak terbatas dari dimensi ini, jadi level Hyperverse Tinggi

Calabi-Yau (tanpa konteks lebih lanjut) tidak memenuhi syarat untuk tingkat 1 karena mereka adalah dimensi mikroskopis yang seharusnya kembar untuk alam semesta 4D kita. Dikatakan bahwa alam semesta kita dulunya adalah Dimensi ke-10.

●Rentang Alam Semesta Tinggi untuk Amane Shinomiya & Semua Desperado

Tidak ada yang namanya rentang Semesta Tinggi bro, prestasi yang Anda berikan memenuhi syarat untuk rentang universal, bukan Semesta tinggi karena tidak ada. Anda dapat membaca halaman jangkauan.
Alright then this will be universe range, and again if there really is a high universe span it should be written universe in the profile

Thanks for the correction..

You could say it like this on the profile:
  • Range: Universal with Nameless Glory (Is capable of affecting the universe which contain infinite nodes)
This is just my suggestion though.

I think high universal range is a thing. When DBS world of void was accepted as infinite some DBS characters had High 3-A range. Or maybe I'm just misremembering things. Also shouldn't be much different to how Low 2-C and higher can count as range.

Also I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back