• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
"HR will be forced to target something else due to luck and probability" If Masayuki's emp hax/imposing aura is what triggers it instantly in the first place and passively continue to do so how can it trigger something else? Chosen One's increased dodge chance won't help here because you can't avoid this attack by dodging, increased luck doesn't really matter because HR's auto target doesn't use aim and is independent of Fiamma, his personal decrease in luck doesn't matter. Hero's Blessing seems to mainly be oriented around critical strikes anyways.

With Fate hax, I don't see a scenario where he's conceivably victorious under these odds. Chosen One's fate hax scenarios seem to gradually lead events to his victory but I don't see how it can feasibly deal with him being killed instantly with its showings.

I believe fiammas soul hax resist is in the 2 billions from the pope spell.

HR is not only automatic, if he wills it he can attack and chose but the power will always be no more than what is needed to defeat the opponent

Back