• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
HR only reacts when there is a threat to Fiamma right? Unfortunately, Masayuki's playstyle is similar to King (OPM) where he focus on bluffing out the battle and a phony fighter too but he has hax in side. I'll explain Masayuki's stuff, his main stuffs and his abilities and they are passive in nature.

Luck - He's so lucky that every hit he does is always critical strike and his dodge chance increase too where he's so lucky that attacks doesn't hit him

Probabilty - He can also passively lower luck rate from his opponent like what he did to Gobta which result him crashing down the wall and result in Masayuki being the winner

Empathic and Social Influencing- Due to the nature of his abilites, his presence alone will make you either fall in love with him, surrender, swear loyalty to Masayuki, etc.

Fate Manip - Due to Heroic Action, Masayuki will always comes out as the hero in a scenario and fate will help him and this is what happened in the slave trade where the events turns in his favor resulting him getting recognition and achievements accidentally. What Masayuki only did was just stand there and do nothing, but his abilities makes him victorious and it is ignoring Masayuki's personal will which ferociously push him down to a path of a hero

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
HR only reacts when there is a threat to Kakine right?
Right, and Fiamma will live as long as there is DM in the world LMAO.

But seriously, Fiamma knows he is in a fight, so he will shake his hand to defeat his target, also, is this H6A or 5B key? Both are 10B physically, but Ion didn't say which key is being used.

Oh if that's the case then Masayuki passive stomp

HR will not respond to Masayuki because he is not fighting him but rather bluffing his way out so HR will not treat him as a threat. He's a scaredy cat and a phony fighter afterall

Even assuming HR will attack, it will not hit masayuki due to his luck that increase his dodge rate and lowering his opponents luck which includes their aiming

The first line was a joke (you said Kakine when the one fighting is Fiamma), and HR doesn't has travel time, it is miracle creation, Fiamma slaps you die.

Is his empathic manip faster than HR? Not to mention they start 4 km away. Sawada might as well talking to wind with his melee range. Can his luck make him survive a nuke that is HR that can literally destroy him and everything around hin without even aiming?

Eganergo said:
Is his empathic manip faster than HR? Not to mention they start 4 km away. Sawada might as well talking to wind with his melee range. Can his luck make him survive a nuke that is HR that can literally destroy him and everything around hin without even aiming?
Its passive

How is HR faster than passive?

His presence alone makes you gay for Masayuki (no joke) and also surrender as soon as you see him

He's so lucky that attacks don't hit him and he passively lower opponents luck at the same time causing them to be unlucky

There's also the Fatehax too which always result him being the hero of a scenario (meaning winning the battle)

HR will not activate because it will not treat that Masayuki is a threat so Fiamma can only manually control it but he gets passive stomped by Masayuki

Does it works 4 Km away?

And HR does not have a human mind. Can it affect HR? HR is separate from Fiamma.

"Touma goes onto saying the Holy Right ignores its enemies actions and simply crushes them regardless." (Vol 20 c.2)

Anything that deals with Masayuki is affected by the empathy hax and social influencing. Even when Masayuki is from a far away land (from country to country), people who don't have Unique Skill and above still praise him and consider him as a hero without knowing who he is but still praise him regardless when the word Masayuki is mentioned. So the range is unknown but it's very far

Masayuki's Empathy and Social Influencing doesn't have feat affecting those who are like HR tho. However Fiamma, will not treat him as an enemy so due to being affected by his charisma and they will be friends after that plus Fiamma will be forced to surrender due to Masayuki's passive abilities. So I think HR will not treat Masayuki as an enemy in this scenario

However his Fate hax, Luck and probability will greatly turn the tide in his favor especially that Fiamma doesn't resist it

The empathetic hax would just trigger auto target, the moment it effected Fiamma. Individually, it doesn't care what Fiamma thinks/knows about his enemy.

Yea the HR works regardless of Fiamma's intelligence, doesn't really matter who he thinks the enemy is. The moment empathetic hax effected him the HR would respond just like any other hax (mind, soul etc).

Any excerpts of that one? That is new to me based on my experience on the threads regarding about Fiamma

There's also his Fatehax (guarantees that the event will result in his victory and there are events that was already set towards the path of a hero), Luck (luck so high that it enables him to dodge any attacks without him knowing) and Probability (lower opponents luck causing to be unlucky like accidentally crash on the wall or something)

Can HR hit Masayuki? It will likely miss the target due Masayuki's stuff

Uh here's one if em

"Did you forget what I announced back in the Elizalina Alliance? My right arm responds to the need, matches to the level of trials and tribulations, and uses the most suitable output. Whether it is an optical weapon or whatever else, nothing can stand up to me." (This isn't normal.) It was beyond playing rock-paper-scissors against someone who got to choose after you had shown your hand. Simply put, Fiamma was almighty. Whether you used rock, paper, or scissors, Fiamma would just use "win". It did not matter what shape his fingers made. At the point that he made the challenge, he had already won. That was why Fiamma did not need the things that were usually necessary. Speed. Toughness. Intelligence. Physical strength. Space between him and his opponent. Numbers. A weapon. Fiamma could bring an end to the fight by merely holding out his hand, so he did not need any of the usual cards that would lead to a tiny victory when used together. He needed to do only one thing to win. He would swing his right hand and it was all over. That was all there was to it."

Can't really miss, the strike has the property of always landing.

You think the Chosen One: Hero's Haki passive would trigger too?

Ngl that seems like a metaphor exaggerating Fiamma but I'll take your word

But has HR dealt with Probablility and Luck stuff? It is NLF to assume that HR can hit Masayuki if it doesn't have feat bypassing probability and fate at least. The luck, probability and fate will still work on HR but not the empathic hax

Magic in Index distorts causality to create the spell, while it is irrelevant to a fire magician like stiyl, Fiamma's magic distorting causality means the hit the target will take is created by causality distortion, so there is absolutely no travel time.

@XDragnoir

That doesn't mean that it will hit Masayuki because Masayuki has feats of opponents missing their attack while he's just there standing still. The HR's aim will miss or aim at another direction unless it has feat of bypassing probability or fatehax

He has feats of attacks with no travel time being unable to hit him? But anyway, Fiamma slaps until the attack hits, or he can use that 40km sword, actually, what Masayuki can do to win?

Not quite.

The HR regulates it's output to account's for its target's difficulty on top of being instant. " Forcefully. Exceedingly overwhelming. "If I swing, I hit my enemy, so I don't need to put any effort into hitting them." Kamijou did not know what happened."

How good is the fate/probability?

Because the probability, luck and fatehax protects Masayuki's existence

He just stand there and passive hax Fiamma. I already explained all of his stuffs in my first reply

@StrongClick

The probability allows Masayuki to dodge any attacks while at the same time lower the luck/probability of the opponents and its attack.

The fatehax is just the skill forcing him to a path of a hero even though he doesn't wants it which results in all of the events and scenario resulted in Masayuki winning and gaining recognition. That's what happened when he was dispatched against the slave trade organization and all Masayuki was just stand there and do nothing which resulted in him being victorious

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
HR only reacts when there is a threat to Fiamma right? Unfortunately, Masayuki's playstyle is similar to King (OPM) where he focus on bluffing out the battle and a phony fighter too but he has hax in side. I'll explain Masayuki's stuff, his main stuffs and his abilities and they are passive in nature.

Luck - He's so lucky that every hit he does is always critical strike and his dodge chance increase too where he's so lucky that attacks doesn't hit him

Probabilty - He can also passively lower luck rate from his opponent like what he did to Gobta which result him crashing down the wall and result in Masayuki being the winner

Empathic and Social Influencing- Due to the nature of his abilites, his presence alone will make you either fall in love with him, surrender, swear loyalty to Masayuki, etc.

Fate Manip - Due to Heroic Action, Masayuki will always comes out as the hero in a scenario and fate will help him and this is what happened in the slave trade where the events turns in his favor resulting him getting recognition and achievements accidentally. What Masayuki only did was just stand there and do nothing, but his abilities makes him victorious and it is ignoring Masayuki's personal will which ferociously push him down to a path of a hero
Luck: doesn't matter since the attack has no travel time.

Probability: same as above, and the defensive part of HR is passive.

Empathic: Fiamma resists mind hax well above thousands.

Fate: he will be the hero and Fiamma the villain, what does it changes in the fight?

@XDragnoir

It matters because the attack will still not hit Masayuki because HR will hit another location due to Masayuki's luck

Again it matters but this time it's lucky person vs unlucky person scenario

If we're talking about potency, Masayuki's empathic affected 50,000+ people in the colloseum + the people who resides on the whole country of Tempest that doesn't have Unique Skill and above (the Unique Skill are ranging about 30+ people anyway)

The Fate thing is just Masayuki standing there doing nothing because the events was manipulated by his skill which resulted in him being winner and the enemies surrender

What if it's an instant attack that adapts to and only damages him and nothing else? Its something you can't dodge conventionally cause it doesn't travel. I don't think an increased dodge chance would work on damage that's just applied.

" If he swung it, it would hit, so he had no need for speed. If he hit, the target would be destroyed, so he had no need for destructive power."

Fate hax makes him a hero, but can it conceivably make him defeat the HR, which far exceeds that threat?

I g2g for now.

If HR targets the ground Fiamma wins because H6A destruction will be a huge problem to Masayuki, but not to Fiamma.

@StrongClick

If the attack is instant then the HR will be forced to target something else due to luck and probability unless HR has shown to bypass those.

Well the most common use of his Fatehax is the manipulation of events where Masayuki is victorious

@XDragnoir

It is very likely that HR targets upward because their luck is decreased in addition to Masayuki's high luck. Masayuki's wincon is the empathy hax forcing Fiamma to surrender, fall in love, swear loyalty or ask for forgiveness

But does Masayuki have feats of making a causality based attack miss? I mean, what are his best feats?

Fiamma can read the 103,000 grimoires inside Index, and a small piece (or was it a full one?) was considered a treat to Kanzaki Kaori and nearly every magician, even them having that defense that knocks them out the moment something tries to mess with their mind.

Masayuki can't stop the causality based attack after it is fired, I'm referring to the scenario before HR is automatically triggered after Masayuki's emphatic hax hit Fiamma. Masayuki's fatehax can just manipulate the HR to target something else. Masayuki doesn't have much insane feat luck from what I remember but all of his stuffs are accidental and he's never been hit once due to his luck. Well from what I remember his best feat is either stopping the Slave Trade Organization without doing anything but standing, Win the national tournament by doing nothing but stand in the arena, and also win another tournament which consist of monsters by doing absolutely nothing again

I'm not sure how that compares to 50,000 people in the colloseum + the total population of people in tempest which is country in size. However mind=soul in the tensura verse due to the consciousness resides in the soul which houses the dataspace of people's memory. So you can say that Masayuki can emphatic hax on a soul level.

Gonna be busy atm due to online class so gonna respond later

There was a revision about grimoires being able to destroy souls as well, it was never concluded tho, but Fiamma is able to act even when his soul is sealed outside of his body, also, at worst they would incon, i am sure Fiamma is able to at least defeat Shinobu, so i don't know how the 3 would be ranked.

Back