• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, i think i was not clear before, the BFR and the sealing happen at the same time, and is one of the things the HR can adapt to do.

Aside of the fact that i'm pretty sure that sealing doesn't work on D, D simply onshots before it's used.

Resistance to sealing isn't in her profile, if she resists, this should be added, and what is her starting move?

She doesn't have a particular sealing resistance, but space manip resistance prevents you from putting her into a different place. In general most sealing is likely resisted because the mechanics of it are resisted by her nullifying skills.

According to "D's carefully made Basic Course of God" absuing space magic and attacking with soul destruction are the fundamental basics of god combat. So either soul crush or teleporting Fiamma into a power nulling pocket dimension.

Basically Fiamma's win cons are resisted and he gets one shotted before he uses it

Anything else?

Isn't the Holy Right, which performs the sealing and BFR, Lightspeed and Automatic versus D's Hypersonic+.

Aleister doesn't really have a wincon either and D can soul crush all billion of him at once.

Everything12 said:
Isn't the Holy Right, which performs the sealing and BFR, Lightspeed and Automatic versus D's Hypersonic+.
Yes, but DT said D can resist both the sealing and the BFR.

DontTalkDT said:
Aleister doesn't really have a wincon either and D can soul crush all billion of him at once.
Aleister has 3A ap and soul attacks, he HAS at least one wincon.

What Aleister has on soul manip doesn't destroy souls and D has soul resistance above his soul manip anyway.

3-A AP does nothing against a being with low-godly regen and Aleister has no soul attacks that would harm D.

I don't see where you get the idea from that anything would work.

DontTalkDT said:
What Aleister has on soul manip doesn't destroy souls and D has soul resistance above his soul manip anyway.
Aleister destroyed the 10 spheres in Qliphah's soul and could have destroyed the 22 paths if he wanted.

Which is part of a soul not the entire thing.

And way too weak no go past D's Soul resist.

From a quick skim of the abilities and some skills, I don't see her resisting BFR + Sealing on the type of Hells Seven Locks since VSbattle treats both as two different powers.

StrongClick said:
Can't find spatial resist on D's profile.
Oh, you're right. Usually there is a resist skill for every branch of magic. I completly forgot that space magic is the one exception were we don't know of the existence of such a skill yet.

Doesn't really change things, though. Instead of space resistance, it's countered via space magic negating power null skill.

Referring to the legend of Michael banishing Lucifer to hell and forced to stay there for a 1000 years due to the Seven Locks of Hell but I might be remembering the legend differently.

How does it power null BFR + Sealing exactly? How does space magic work?

DontTalkDT said:
Doesn't really change things, though. Instead of space resistance, it's countered via space magic negating power null skill.
D can't really take the action to null BFR if she's sealed which I dont see a resistence to either.

Aside from the banishing to hell part nothing is really confirmed in to aru, though.

It prevents the activation of magic and negates its effect. Simple as that.

Space magic works.... by manipulating space? I'm not sure what answer you want to hear on that question.

Maybe, maybe not. The skill is passive, but who knows if D has given herself the skill already.

When in doubt she can interfere with space magic after it is cast though and percieve magic power to react before magic is used, though.

And it's not like Fiamma uses the hell thing in character to start with. Like, we are talking about something he wouldn't activate before D crushes him.

I don't think she can react faster than Holy Right can attack. Its gimmick is priority over the opponents parameters so passives is a hard-counter to beat it. If it's vague whether she has it or not then I don't see why she'd have it if it's not even stated?

He probably won't do it to start with, but after Holy Right fails to destroy/put her down I imagine he'd immediately resort to that.

Accelerate420 said:
Also Sealing and BFR is two different things so I don't think manipulating space matters.
Depends entirely on the mechanic. If you BFR by transfering someone to a different place than that is resisted by space magic resist (and more important negated by magic negation).

And D can negate sealing techniques as well, like for example the sealing evil eye.

"Sealing Evil Eye: Deals Seal-attribute damage to anything in the user's field of vision. This inflicts the "seal" status condition, which prevents the usage of skills.

Just prevents skills but it's still not passive. It's both a BFR and a full sealing. According to the Legend, Michael Seals Lucifer in hell and it's impossible for him to escape for at least 1000 years thanks to the 7 Locks placed upon Hell.

Accelerate420 said:
I don't think she can react faster than Holy Right can attack. Its gimmick is priority over the opponents parameters so passives is a hard-counter to beat it. If it's vague whether she has it or not then I don't see why she'd have it if it's not even stated?
He probably won't do it to start with, but after Holy Right fails to destroy/put her down I imagine he'd immediately resort to that.
She can use it because every skill and magic spell in the System is actually a magecraft spell created by her. That and a few other things that proof she can use them.

Holy Right reacts to attacks, but can't defend against soul crush in the quintillions. So he still dies to the first attack. Even if for some reason Fiamma attacks first D survives and soul crushes in response.

And well, the moment D realizes Fiamma is actually dangerous she would also activate her skill at which point every form of win con for Fiamma is void.

Accelerate420 said:
Just prevents skills but it's still not passive. It's both a BFR and a full sealing. According to the Legend, Michael Seals Lucifer in hell and it's impossible for him to escape for at least 1000 years thanks to the 7 Locks placed upon Hell.
Reminder of the thread were it was decided that anything not confirmed in to aru isn't considered for Fiammas "all miracles in the bible". What you are talking about was not part of the to aru description.

(Not to mention that in the most literal sense we are talking about 7 physical locks here and Fiamma doesn't get her into hell to start with)

Fiamma resisted having his soul ripped from his body, so why would crush bother him? In addition to the fact he passively ignores grimore soul damage thanks to HR.

StrongClick said:
Fiamma resisted having his soul ripped from his body, so why would crush bother him? In addition to the fact he passively ignores grimore soul damage thanks to HR.
Due to the gigantic difference between a soul sealing spell targeting a single person and the potency of a soul crushing spell capable of annihilating quintillions of souls.

The potency difference is like saying "He doesn't get burned by a candle, so he should survive in the center of the sun"

DontTalkDT said:
Accelerate420 said:
Reminder of the thread were it was decided that anything not confirmed in to aru isn't considered for Fiammas "all miracles in the bible". What you are talking about was not part of the to aru description.
(Not to mention that in the most literal sense we are talking about 7 physical locks here and Fiamma doesn't get her into hell to start with)
It's implicit, just like D having this power null skill that she never used. We know it's the same legend without it being explicitely told the details due to Index being based around real Christianic events and what not having happened, just like we know D can use that skill because she created the system. The locks also aren't literally physical btw.

"The power of the right sent the lord of devils into Hell and ensured there he would be bound for one-thousand years. If I can completely master the Holy Right... are you not curious as to what is inside it?"

We know it's the same legend because it follows the same mechanics.

Though that's irrelevant, I wasn't actually there for that thread so not much I can say about it tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back