• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fiamma of the Right (To aru) vs Lucifer (Supernatural)

Fiamma of the Right (To aru Majutsu) versus Lucifer (Supernatural)

Anime-ToAru-Fiamma-of-the-Right-1116810

Lucifer s7
Mournful that day, When ashes shall rise, a guilty mean to be judged.

Start at Earth, 10 meters away from each other

Scenario 1 - Base Fiamma vs Lucifer

Scenario 2 - Same as above but with speed equalized

Scenario 3 - Fiamma at his stronger vs Lucifer

Scenario 4 - Same as above but with speed equalized

Bonus Scenario - They send Kamijou Touma against Sam or/and Dean Winchester. Who has the better plot armor? Kappa.

Note - For Speed Equalized, that means Holy Right is basically moot

Gah... how do you freaking fix the images

Well not really speed equalized in that case. Since I've seen cases of people arguing that if a person has Rel movement but they have an FTL ability, even with speed equalized it'll be okay for them to go FTL despite the speed equalize scenario.

Oh so you mean it's unaffected by speed equalised because its a reaction. Ok now i'm following nevermind me

i go with lucifer in each round, he is immortal and i dont remember a feat of fiamma that would be able to put him down :/

@LAS Well I basically mean they both get SoL reactions from that equalization. Sorry, my bad on my phrasing

@GreatestSin What about him suppressing someone who was a Magic God? Can that work here on Lucifer?

^that is the only thing i see that could give fiamma a chance,

but there are to many assumptions if we use it, magic gods=archangel? and than even if we say he weakens him, than how much?

will he lose immortality? his subatomic-body-destruction-hax? illusions, teleportations etc?

It seems to be that magic gods are someone who steps closer to God. At least mastered every magic in existence. Though archangels seems to be a higher step it should be at least able to work. Maybe it would make him manifest into a much more damageable body? Would that work?

^no idea, and i doubt that we could somehow find a way to safely guess something like that :(

imo i would say that it doesnt work, magic gods have been humans at the beginning, lucifer is a being created basically before the universe was made, and his real body on its own kills anyone non-angelic simply by being near his presence :/

Hmm, makes sense. Guess that's what makes Lucifer really hard to kill. What if I nerf it so that neither could use that power suppression ability and that Lucifer's vessel must be protected from all damage instead?

On the other hand who do you think wins between Touma and Sam/Dean/Sam and Dean? No guns

^that would be easily fiammas win, a single move and lucifers vessel would be destroyed at least to a extend where normal mortal bodys die (assuming lucifer isnt attacking first with body-explosion) :)

easily either one of the winchesters, toumas IB wont be useful in any way on the other hand the winchesters fight superpowered monsters on a daily basis...

I guess that's the only way Lucifer can be killed huh. Or at least defeated.

Doesn't he have some sort of high level precog? Then again Sam and Dean are pretty strong yeah

Fiamma's power is a hax and nlf he really shouldn't be considered for a Vs Debate IMO, he was implied to be Superior to Archangel Gabriel in his own series and at least equal to Archangel Micheal at his peak. (Or slightly higher.) But I think the Angel's in Super Natural > Angels in To Aru.

It's basically an arguement of "my higher place of existence lol hax" vs "your higher place of existence lol lax" Seeing as Fiamma < Magic God in his own series. And Magic God = or < Awiass I'd say Lucifer takes it.

Fiamma should win. The Holy Right should be able to bypass Lucifer's immortality via the Strike That Ends Everything It Touches. It has at least planet level Attack Potency, and should be able to defeat Lucifer despite the nature of his true form, due to the fact that the Holy Right destroys everything without any destructive force behind it.

Also To Aru archangels should be stronger than Supernatural angels. Gabriel is star level (actually well above star level considering it removed ALL of the stars from the sky), which is higher than any Supernatural character.

It's actually arguable that The Darkness is Solar System level now. But considering her death would lead to reality fading away or something (not caught up yet but I'm spoiled as hell by these episodes anyway) it should be higher considering there are also alternate timelines.

In any case I would also argue that Lucifer has Universal range and should be able to get away pretty fast from any Planetary level attack. And thinking about it maybe it was a bad idea to use a character who has NLF abilities or traits.

What stops Lucifer from snapping his finger and exploding Fiamma into mush via matter maniuplation?

It would be pretty in character since he likes to do that.

So far advantage is with Lucifer.

Fiamma - 1 (Akabane)

Lucifer - 2-3 (GreatestSin, Aparajita, Dpolar?)

I'm kinda sorta surprised no one mentioned the casting down Lucifer example Fiamma gave for the HR. thought that would be interesting to see it brought up.

Same. Although I think it was debunked above that it'll have a lesser or no effect at all. I have no idea what scale it lowers a person so I can't really speak on what it'll suppress. What do you think would happen if he uses that on Lucifer?

Are you talking about the Fairy Spell? That's not what I was talking about When I was mentioning Michael casting down Lucifer it's completely two different things

Fiamma's power is about as NLF as it gets here so to remedy that we assume it doesn't work on Characters Higher tiered then him. I think Lucifer and him are the same tier, right?

Also a weaker version of the Fairy Spell ended up being the thing that weakened Othinus to the point where she should of died. Fiamma applies that spell 509,000 Times in a row to speed up the effect and destroy said being. So it would work pretty effectively. However Fiamma only learnt how to use that after he lost his right arm which means he can't use his Holy Right. so it's not even usable here.

I didn't vote for Lucifer....I had crossed my wires and thought it was a different Lucifer from another verse. That being said I haven't voted for Fiamma. Fiamma's ability is a NFL/Higher plane of existence haxx. Logically I'd think he would win due to Having the literally power of Archeangel Micheal and God which in his series beat Lucifer and his minons. However I'm not sure how that would add up to the Super natural verse where God apparantly is going to be reaped by death later on.

I vote inconclusive.

Ah, thanks for clarifying Aizen-sama. I misunderstood. And yup about the same tier.

And in that case yeah would be a better choice to leave it out.

Gotcha. That's why I left it as a question mark Dpolaris

Fiamma - 1 (Akabane)

Lucifer - 2 (GreatestSin, Aparajita)

Inconclusive - 1 (Dpolaristar)

GreatestSin said:
^he doesntneed to dodge since HR didnt show the ability to hurt beings like lucifer in the first place :)
The Holy Right can destroy ANYTHING with a single strike, as long as its planet level or below. Lucifer only has continent durability, so he can't tank the planet busting attack from the Holy Right. Remember, Lucifer is only immune to PHYSICAL harm. The Holy Right is magic.

The Holy Right attacks without speed, cannot miss, cannot be conveniently avoided, always hits with enough force, right? Then speed equalization is meaningless.

for base Fiamma the battle can go either way, with out speed equalization Luci doesn't have much chance. Againts base Fiamma I can see it going either way since Lucy has higher AP but Holy RIght aligned with Michael and while Lucy is higher then Michael, the holly effects should still work againts Lucy if it hits. but agiants fully powered Fiamma, I apologies but lucy's stands no chance againts a fully powered Fiamma who can turn a planet to dust.

Back