• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FFF-Trashero upgrade, merging, new profile and tier 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pedonar

Username Only
Part 1:
old
new
[done]

Part 2:
old
new
[done]

Part 3

Changes : descriptions, merging keys , more abilities and new scaling

New Accepted calcs :
reclac: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Pedonar/FFF-Class_Trashero_fantasia_earthquake_recalc 19.2 Petatons (High 6-A)
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Pedonar/FFF-Class_Trashero_Sol [10,000c]
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Pedonar/FFF-Class_Trashero_more_speed_feats [2.629 trillion c] and [1.051 million c]

Agree with Low 1-C :
Orioreeem , PrinceofPein , Ultima_Reality, Unicone45, Lonkitt , Rikimarox2, Elizhaa
Disagree :
Neutral :

Last edited:
And, of course, I'm not sure about everything, so we can discuss it here. 🙂 His 3rd profile has a lot of missing abilities, but it will be fixed when other profiles are ready because near the end of the story, he became the power source of the world. This means he should gain all the abilities from every character and the summoning part will be fixed too (same reason )

Part 1 :

merged:
First Playthrough | Second Playthrough Saga | Third Playthrough Saga | Fifth Playthrough/ Hero Festival Saga into one

changes :

for his sixth saga key :

for his last key i removed this only:

Ap changed to this:

Varies (Depends on the level and skills), Street level (Heroes, when they get summoned, usually start with At least A rank) Up to Small City level (He absorbed the power of the chaos dragon, as it was stated that he destroyed all the cities over half of the continent, and defeated Ullullu. It was also mentioned that he wasn't at a level comparable to the Five Disasters, and the chaos dragon is the strongest [4.2 Megatons]), Island level With Master Mollang Technique (With Master Mollang Techniques, stated that it increases his strength thousands of times and higher with preparation [8.4 Gigatons]), his poison ignores conventional durability, Galaxy level Environmental Destruction via his death (The hero and the Demon King are like the pillars of the world. If either of them dies, the world will be destroyed, and the system will create a new one with different settings that are manipulated by the teaching staff) | Varies (Depends on the level and skills), Small City level (After absorbing the chaos dragon he got an ability called brave which allow the user to bypass the limitations that Fantasia System usually imposes by keeping his skills after regression) up to Country level in base, Multi-Continent level With Master Mollang Techniques (Defeated Demon king daughter who destroyed Captain fantasy while it was fusing, Their clash caused earthquakes across continents and resulted in widespread destruction. It was stated that Captain Fantasy had the power to destroy the world [9.6 Petatons]),[5][6] higher with Holy Sword 2, his poison ignores conventional durability, Galaxy level Environmental Destruction via his death | Varies, Continent level, Up to Multi-Continent level (Stronger than Before, Reached the same rank as the demon king after he got fully overpowered by him in the sixth playthrough [9.6 Petatons]), Multi-Continent level With Master Mollang Techniques [19.2 Exatons], higher with Holy Sword, Planet level with infinity (Stated that he had infinite energy, power, and mana.[7] He demonstrated that he could destroy the Earth after powering himself up with all of his skill and infinity), his poison ignores conventional durability, Galaxy level Environmental Destruction via his

and i have a question about his first key he defeated the chaos dragon

And it was stated that the chaos dragon destroyed every town/city in the continent with his poison
yes someone will say its just a poison but the difference is that his his poison can melt anything even full mountains
since it melt anything and he covered everything in the continent with his poison he should be at-least 7-A, high 7-A or even 6-C

For speed:
Varies, Average Human up to FTL (Defeated nasus who’s stated to move faster than electromagnetic waves), Massively FTL+ with Master Mollang [2000c], higher With Holy Sword 2 | FTL, Massively FTL+ With Master Mollang Techniques, higher With Holy Sword 2 | Massively FTL+ (He should be as fast as the Demon King who speed blitzed him in his sixth playthrough), higher With Master Mollang Techniques [4,000,000c], higherWith Holy Sword 2

The FTL comes from a statement that the fire spirit is actually electromagnetic waves. However, it was changed to "fire spirit" to make it easier for people in Fantasia to understand Additionally it is stated that nasus are faster than elemental spirits. (I'm not sure how much faster he should be, but I treated it like 1c when i applied the multiplier so I don't know if it should start with 2 or 1?)

Master Mollang is a multiplier of thousands of times and higher with preparation, and I treated it as 2000x It was showed to increase speed, AP and Ls

PART 2:
merged Rebirth Saga to Ninth Playthrough Saga | Tenth Playthrough Saga to Rebirth to Tenth Playthrough Saga
and Second Hero Festival Saga | Entrance exam Saga to Second Hero Festival to Entrance exam Saga
changes :

changes in the second key :

last key:

Ap:

Varies, Continent level, Up to Multi-Continent level in base (After his reconstruction from the root, he reached ZZ rank, the same rank as the elf who fought Han Soo at full power in the "Return to Earth" saga [19.2 Exatons]), Small Planet level with Master Mollang Techniques [38.4 Zettatons], higher with Elemental spirit, Planet level with infinity, Galaxy level Environmental Destruction via his death | Varies, Multi-Continent level Up to Planet level in base [1.28 yottatons], Large Planet level with Master Mollang Techniques (fought against a Chaos Dragonian who possessed G rank. It was stated that G rank alone could destroy planets, should be at least comparable to this feat [2.56 Ronnatons]), higher with Elemental spirit, far higher with infinity, Galaxy level Environmental Destruction via his death | Varies, Multi-Continent level Up to Planet level, in base,, Large Planet level with Dragon scale (Should be comparable to Level 1 Noebius, who destroyed the Fantsia planet. Additionally, it was stated that having G rank alone could destroy planets with his attacks [2.56 Ronnatons]), Dwarf Star level with Master Mollang Techniques [5.12 Quettatons], higher with elemental spirits, far higher with infinity, Galaxy level Environmental Destruction via his death

speed:

Massively FTL+, higher With Master Mollang Techniques [4,000,000c], higher with Elemental spirit | Massively FTL+, higher With Master Mollang Techniques [4,000,000c], higher With Elemental spirit | Massively FTL+ [2000c], higher with Dragon scale [4,000,000c], higher With Master Mollang Techniques [400,000,000] , higher with Elemental spirit

finally part 3 :

abilities :
with first spirit power:
Attack Potency: Planet level (Should be as strong as his previous playthrough) , in base, Large Planet level with Dragon scale, Dwarf Star level with Master Mollang Techniques, higher with elemental spirits, far higher with infinity, Galaxy level Environmental Destruction via his death | Galaxy level in base (Stated that with his level alone he is capable of piercing the galaxy), higher with Dragon scale, Multi-Galaxy with Master Mollang Techniques (His fight with the first angel destroyed 69% of the system. It was shown that there are thousands of parallel worlds within it, and by the end of the story, it expanded to encompass 800,000 dimensions), higher with elemental spirits, far higher with infinity, far higher With Human, Universe level+ Environmental Destruction via his death | Multiverse level (Han Soo becomes the embodiment of Fantasia. The system merges with him, making him the source of all power and omnipotent. For him, the system is akin to a work of fiction, and he remains largely unaffected by anything within the Fantasia world) in base, higher with Dragon scale, higher with Master Mollang Techniques, higher with elemental spirits, higher with infinity, far higher With Human, Multiverse level Environmental Destruction via his death

Last edited:
All multiplier:

Master Mollang technique = 2000x

Human = possibly x 100. It's stated to increase power, speed, and range, and it was shown in his battle with the first angel that he was able to move and dodge light beams even when his speed was decelerated 100 times.

In addition to time manipulation, he can accelerate and decelerate up to a million times and can use it both at the same time

If the tower has forth spetial dimension then it could maybe be low 1-C(and the dimensions themselves as well for containg it), tho i am not sure if this forth spatial dimensiom has to be infinite or if it has to have qualitative superiority comapred to thrid for it to qualify for low 1-C.

If the tower has forth spetial dimension then it could maybe be low 1-C(and the dimensions themselves as well for containg it), tho i am not sure if this forth spatial dimensiom has to be infinite or if it has to have qualitative superiority comapred to thrid for it to qualify for low 1-C.
idk i will ask pein

I don't really know about the 1-C thing, but there should at least be a scan for it on Kang Han Soo's page. Also, the tiers in the Tier section and Attack Potency section conflict. The end of the Tier section says 1-C and the end of the Attack Potency section says Galaxy, which is 3-C. It should be consistent. This error is present on all the parts, though Part 3 says Multiversal instead of Galaxy.

I don't really know about the 1-C thing, but there should at least be a scan for it on Kang Han Soo's page. Also, the tiers in the Tier section and Attack Potency section conflict. The end of the Tier section says 1-C and the end of the Attack Potency section says Galaxy, which is 3-C. It should be consistent. This error is present on all the parts, though Part 3 says Multiversal instead of Galaxy.
Yes cause i changed it to low 1-C today

And the scans are the same I’m not gonna change anything

Reason is for creating a tower that has 4D space

And what Orior said is that the tower is 5D because of 4D space + Time, is 5D

And the scans are the same I’m not gonna change anything

Reason is for creating a tower that has 4D space

And what Orior said is that the tower is 5D because of 4D space + Time, is 5D
Isn't time usually considered separate from space? I've seen a mention that "even in the real world…geometric spatial dimensions do not include time." The specific mention is at Caveat # 1: Dimensions of the DC cosmology page.

Some info about the mc and the system

Near the end of the novel, there were 800K parallel worlds, each with a tower. Every tower consisted of 100 floors, with the 90th floor having a 4D space, and the 100th floor having a 4D space larger than the one on the 90th floor and somehow connected to all dimensions. Additionally, all the 800k dimensions had different flows of time.

The MC has control over darkness (space) and light (time), and by combining both, he can create space-time and control both, of course.

By the end of the novel, he united all of the dimensions into one and then divided it again into 8 dimensions so the students would graduate faster. He claimed to have the ability to control the time axis of each dimension, increasing the time in those dimensions so that a few hours (from his dimension) would equal thousands of years in theirs dimension cause he didn't want to wait an see their adventures

Last edited:
Could you elaborate a bit further on this? The description makes me warry of taking the "mere product of fiction" literally. It's not just the somewhat scuffed translation, but also the fact that he seems to be referring to his own powers as being the products of fiction. So, how does that work exactly?

The world is made of the combination of light (time) and darkness (space), including all the skills, and he became the nature of fantasia (became one with the system).

Since everything is him, including light and darkness, he can obtain any power and create new powers from his imagination.

When the will of the universe/nature created the two deities, who are the first angel and demon king, they each got something called nature part of the will of the universe and both received a special power: the demon got space, and the angel got time. By combining both powers, they created the system/world.

and then Han Soo absorbed both powers/natures

The world is made of the combination of light (time) and darkness (space), including all the skills, and he became the nature of fantasia (became one with the system).

Since everything is him, including light and darkness, he can obtain any power and create new powers from his imagination.
Yeah, it doesn't seem like he literally sees the world as fiction, then. "Skills are a mere product of fiction" is interpretable as saying that he can create and modify any power through his imagination, given what you've said.

Yeah, it doesn't seem like he literally sees the world as fiction, then. "Skills are a mere product of fiction" is interpretable as saying that he can create and modify any power through his imagination, given what you've said.
what about the tower

If there is a 4-dimensional space (It seems sufficiently large for our purposes, given it's described as "endlessly expanding"), and then a time dimension added ontop of that, the resulting universe would be Low 1-C, yes.
Ok since he became one with system it will grant him HDE ?

How to get ultima onto your thread?Just don't let it be derailed lmao.
Can't believe that one stupid looking manga that i once read is tier 1. Don't know if we still need someone to go over abilities or if this should be applied.

Can't believe that one stupid looking manga that i once read is tier 1. Don't know if we still need someone to go over abilities or if this should be applied.
lol

Seems good.
Isn't Nature the omnipresent one and not Kang Han Soo? Or is this saying Kang Han Soo is omnipresent within Fantasia?
  • Regeneration (High-Godly; Resisted the destruction of his essential nature after he was overwhelmed by the forces of nature)[8]
In chapter 359, which you have referenced, his essential nature isn't fully erased. Qualifying for Mid-Godly is fine though.
Seems fine.
I don't know if a statement that says it specializes in removing Immortality means it removes all types of Immortality. Do we have enough evidence for negating all the Immortality types? Regardless, that should probably be Immortality Negation (All Types) similar to how Self Sustenance (All Types) is present on some pages.
  • Time Manipulation (Can accelerate and decelerate time up to million times)
  • Reality Warping and Creation (He created multiple suns, black holes, and even stated that he could create an infinite number of characters from Fantasia)
Why is Reality Warping here? Is it due to the scan you found for Subjective Reality?
Okay.
As I mentioned already, I want to discuss the "resisted getting swallowed by nature" thing and Immortality Negation.
  • Madness Manipulation (He was unaffected by the effects of world fusion, as it was shown that some had gone insane; even Nasus couldn't stand it)
Madness Manipulation could be a resistance instead of an ability here.
Attack Potency: Planet level (Should be as strong as his previous playthrough) , in base, Large Planet level with Dragon scale, Dwarf Star level with Master Mollang Techniques, higher with elemental spirits, far higher with infinity, Galaxy level Environmental Destruction via his death | Galaxy level in base (Stated that with his level alone he is capable of piercing the galaxy), higher with Dragon scale, Multi-Galaxy with Master Mollang Techniques (His fight with the first angel destroyed 69% of the system. It was shown that there are thousands of parallel worlds within it, and by the end of the story, it expanded to encompass 800,000 dimensions), higher with elemental spirits, far higher with infinity, far higher With Human, Universe level+ Environmental Destruction via his death | Multiverse level (Han Soo becomes the embodiment of Fantasia. The system merges with him, making him the source of all power and omnipotent. For him, the system is akin to a work of fiction, and he remains largely unaffected by anything within the Fantasia world) in base, higher with Dragon scale, higher with Master Mollang Techniques, higher with elemental spirits, higher with infinity, far higher With Human, Multiverse level Environmental Destruction via his death
Fine.

Well, a content revision thread needs at least two staff to approve, so this shouldn't be applied yet.

Isn't Nature the omnipresent one and not Kang Han Soo? Or is this saying Kang Han Soo is omnipresent within Fantasia?
Both have the same name, as I explained before. One is the will of the universe, and the one Han Soo absorbed comprises parts of nature that the will of the universe gave to the two deities

So the will…. Is omnipresent in the whole universe but han soo only to fantasia
I don't know if a statement that says it specializes in removing Immortality means it removes all types of Immortality. Do we have enough evidence for negating all the Immortality types? Regardless, that should probably be Immortality Negation (All Types) similar to how Self Sustenance (All Types) is present on some pages.
the series show all type of immortality except for type 5 but since this type can be nullified with EE i give it to him
Why is Reality Warping here? Is it due to the scan you found for Subjective Reality?
forgot to change it
Madness Manipulation could be a resistance instead of an ability here.
its in the resistance but forgot to mention it

And nature can grant special abilities. For instance, if you are the first human, it will bestow upon you immortality, ensuring that whatever happens to you, you can't be killed, and you will keep regenerating... all depends on the law of universe

As for the second human, you will be second in everything. The second strongest human, second most beautiful, second spouse, and it will change causality and fate to suit the second in everything to you and those related to you

Providence is similar to domain expansion; the one with the strongest providence will have their beliefs or laws influencing everything

One of them is luck, and undefeated means it will change the flow of luck and fate as if he is the main character with a lot of plot armor. It even manipulates space-time just to cancel Han Soo's attacks before Han Soo uses his providence and defeat him

And one of them is a carrot. He can cut the universe with a carrot

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back