• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FFF-Trashero upgrade, merging, new profile and tier 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being able to prevent yourself from losing with Undefeated sounds like Fate Manipulation, not Plot Manipulation, in this case. The power of Luck sounds like Supernatural Luck.

KHS countering the ability to win sounds like his Fate Manipulation being stronger than his opponent.

Mentioning words like "protagonist" wouldn't really qualify for Plot Manipulation unless there's good supporting evidence. The fact that the KHS is called a protagonist "at this moment" when he's always been Trashero's protagonist makes it clear the words are not from someone aware of the world as fiction.
And whats the difference between jojo beyond and the one i linked it’s literally the same

Novel jojo characters like dio got plot, fate and luck

Accelerated Development (The system will grant the Hero with five-fold experience perk) # change in description
What does this even mean? And how does that give him AD?
Feel like durability negation isn't needed here
Light Manipulation (Reached SSS rank in Dark Energy, he now possesses resistance to Divinity which grants him protection against purification, and the ability to penetrate any protection that comes with it)
Doesn't this need a scan?
Part 1 :

merged:
First Playthrough | Second Playthrough Saga | Third Playthrough Saga | Fifth Playthrough/ Hero Festival Saga into one

changes :

for his sixth saga key :

for his last key i removed this only:
Everything else is fine but about the erasing memory parts... Wouldn't it be limited Existence Erasure as their existence isn't being erased only their memory?

I'll give input on the rest later 🙉

if it will take 100 years to master a technique the hero with the 5 fold perk will do it in 20 years instead
Feel like durability negation isn't needed here
ok
Doesn't this need a scan?
i will look for it
Everything else is fine but about the erasing memory parts... Wouldn't it be limited Existence Erasure as their existence isn't being erased only their memory?

I'll give input on the rest later 🙉
Do you mean the black box? If yes, then erasing a memory and erasing existence are separated. However, I combined them because they are both part of the black box's capabilities, and I mentioned it in the description.

if it will take 100 years to master a technique the hero with the 5 fold perk will do it in 20 years instead
Mmm is there a scan or something?
Do you mean the black box? If yes, then erasing a memory and erasing existence are separated. However, I combined them because they are both part of the black box's capabilities, and I mentioned it in the description.
As in... The black box already had existence erasure before the memory erasure? Otherwise I don't understand what you mean

Mmm is there a scan or something?
yes but need time : )
As in... The black box already had existence erasure before the memory erasure? Otherwise I don't understand what you mean
Yes, The black box grants the user many abilities, such as erase existence using energy, similar to hakai and erase memories through eye contact, as well as the ability to reduce everyone to level 1. When I wrote it, I combined all of these abilities and put it in one description

Yes, The black box grants the user many abilities, such as erase existence using energy, similar to hakai and erase memories through eye contact, as well as the ability to reduce everyone to level 1. When I wrote it, I combined all of these abilities and put it in one description
Ohh 🤔, well you should also link those scans as well if you haven't

• Limited Instinctive Action (As the chaos dragonian unleashed its fatal attack, his keen instincts screamed at him to evade and avoid the impending devastation)
This is just enhanced senses btw, has nothing to do with his body moving on its own (quick lil input even tho someone already told you that)

Ohh 🤔, well you should also link those scans as well if you haven't

• Limited Instinctive Action (As the chaos dragonian unleashed its fatal attack, his keen instincts screamed at him to evade and avoid the impending devastation)
This is just enhanced senses btw, has nothing to do with his body moving on its own (quick lil input even tho someone already told you that)
Ok i will remove it

From what I remember, the Hero earns 5 times the experience other people would gain from anything. Experience is used to raise one's level and the level of their skills. One's level affects their physical stats, so a level 8 is typically stronger than a level 1. Killing people provides experience to increase that level. As for skills, they gain experience by performing tasks related to them like using spells for Magic. The specific Accelerated Development granted here would be (Leveling; Abilities and Physical Stats) I believe.
yes but need time : )
Chapters 4 and 6 could be good for that if you haven't found specific chapters yet.

forgot to say that i changed this
to this

Last edited:
I think this can be used for Chaos manipulation

he was fighting against kang han soo ( Post- Return to Earth Saga) version so he should get it in every profile

I think this can be used for Chaos manipulation

he was fighting against kang han soo ( Post- Return to Earth Saga) version so he should get it in every profile
Stated to be one of the abilities that is effective against dark energy (space) and divinity (time), so I don't know if he should get anything else from his chaos

Can I add possibly tier 2? Since Tier 3 is based on the assumption that the world is only galaxy-sized.

Most of the characters within the system claim that they could destroy the galaxy, yet they are not on the same level as the creators. Additionally, there are several chapters where they refer to the dimension as a universe

Can I add possibly tier 2? Since Tier 3 is based on the assumption that the world is only galaxy-sized.

Most of the characters within the system claim that they could destroy the galaxy, yet they are not on the same level as the creators. Additionally, there are several chapters where they refer to the dimension as a universe
What would Tier 2 be for? I know it was listed for environmental destruction before, but where would it be now. As for the universe thing, I would like to see some scans so I don't have to guess at the context.

What would Tier 2 be for? I know it was listed for environmental destruction before, but where would it be now. As for the universe thing, I would like to see some scans so I don't have to guess at the context.
For demon king and the first angel cause they created Fantasia

and for second demon for taking part of the creation and controlling the worlds
teaching staff for controlling the worlds

demon king and first angel will be 3-B possibly 2-B
second demon 3-B possibly 2-B (by the end of the novel )
teaching staff 3-C , 3-B possibly 2-B with system

Last edited:
For demon king and the first angel cause they created Fantasia

and for second demon for taking part of the creation and controlling the worlds
teaching staff for controlling the worlds

demon king and first angel will 3-B possibly 2-B
second demon 3-B possibly 2-B (by the end of the novel )
teaching staff 3-C , 3-B possibly 2-B with system
The only galaxy feat I remember is the Innocent Goddess destroying several with a casual pillow attack and someone (Pedonar maybe) being really surprised by it. If you could give scans of that, I'd be more willing to provide thoughts.

2-B seems fine for creation, since I think there were 800,000+ different timelines when KHS decided to fuse them all. I know the worlds were approved to be considered timelines before (which is what the Low 2-C on profiles was for), so the creation feat seems fair.

Oh and here's some other thoughts I had that I'm putting in this comment. I'm still iffy on Plot Manipulation since he doesn't seem to be manipulating the plot of FFF-Class Trashero, but I acknowledge I don't understand that particular power very well so I can't say for sure whether it qualifies or not. This is another one I feel should be left to a staff member. Also I realize why I saw wrong about the Tier 1 before. The reason being that it's based on layers of infinity, not just geometric dimensional scale. Rereading the Tiering System page clarified that for me.

The only galaxy feat I remember is the Innocent Goddess destroying several with a casual pillow attack and someone (Pedonar maybe) being really surprised by it. If you could give scans of that, I'd be more willing to provide thoughts.
Master Mollang/Mollan Soft and Kang Han Soo's clones stated that with their level alone they could pierce the galaxy. Most of the heroes, like Satan, are stronger than Han Soo's copy. By the end of the novel, all the heroes are stronger than Han Soo's copy.

han soo and first angel fight destroyed 69% of the system

Oh and here's some other thoughts I had that I'm putting in this comment. I'm still iffy on Plot Manipulation since he doesn't seem to be manipulating the plot of FFF-Class Trashero, but I acknowledge I don't understand that particular power very well so I can't say for sure whether it qualifies or not. This is another one I feel should be left to a staff member.
I will use fate, luck, and probability instead for the first hero providence, possibly causality, as one of the supporters told me. I will ask for the scan, and I'm sure that the system should get plot

Also, the Innocent God, Demon, and the MC of 'Is This Hunter for Real' will scale to Low 1-C, possibly only for the MC, while the gods will be 2-B, as it was stated that they are the strongest deities in the universe. The MC is the president or ruler of the universe, and Han Soo said that he can't win against him

In chapter 359, which you have referenced, his essential nature isn't fully erased. Qualifying for Mid-Godly is fine though.

I've just rechecked the scan, and it says that it was "swallowed" . So, it's not resisting or regenerating half…. and he survived with the help of the gods. However, it took him 1.82 million days in the accelerated world that Ssosia created, which equals 666 Earth days. So, he should get High-Godly over time

Last edited:
I've just rechecked the scan, and it says that it was "swallowed" . So, it's not resisting or regenerating half…. and he survived with the help of the gods. However, it took him 1.82 million days in the accelerated world that Ssosia created, which equals 666 Earth days. So, he should get High-Godly over time
I guess High-Godly over time would fine, from the evidence then.

I ask here about amplification and whether it worked on immeasurable speed, and in conclusion, someone said that 5D alone doesn’t grant them immeasurable speed, i assumed any 5D HDE are immeasurable. So I will update his page and change it to infinite speed, but first, just to be sure:

i want to make sure if what he told me is true or not? incase its true, then what about this scan is it enough for infinite speed or not?
stated that his attacks ignore space and time and the way he use it like ignoring distance when he swings his fist, the impact happens somewhere else

Regarding the deities in the series, I believe that every deity should be classified as Low 1-C, at least for those who possess nature only, since some of them don't have one. and if their powers are not sealed, like Pedonar (demon king), he couldn't use any power that was granted to him by the will of the universe when he was sealed, also his soul was divided into the amount of universe and controlled by the system

why do they scale to Han Soo?
  1. Han Soo was third is basically the nature of Pedonar, the first angel, and the first spirit combined and why he became one with the universe. because all the time belongs to First Angel and all space belongs to Pedonar With their nature combined everything became part of Han Soo and him creating a 5D tower in the end it's part of Pedonar and the First Angel.
  2. Deities were shown to intervene and prevent the will of the universe from swallowing Han Soo's nature, yes Pedonar and the first angel didn't help but they are deities too
  3. The series indicates that Han Soo isn't the strongest in the verse, with at least three deities surpassing him
In conclusion, deities at their full power/true form/ unsealed state should be Low 1-C

Pages that are affected Kang Han Soo (Rewrite Saga) second key cause in his second key he absorbed Darkness (Pedonar nature)
Pedonar second key

Last edited:
I ask here about amplification and whether it worked on immeasurable speed, and in conclusion, someone said that 5D alone doesn’t grant them immeasurable speed, i assumed any 5D HDE are immeasurable. So I will update his page and change it to infinite speed, but first, just to be sure:

i want to make sure if what he told me is true or not? incase its true, then what about this scan is it enough for infinite speed or not?
stated that his attacks ignore space and time and the way he use it like ignoring distance when he swings his fist, the impact happens somewhere else
this was my discussion with @PrinceofPein about this , if u are interested : )

Infinite speed is for crossing an infinite space in finite time or a finite distance in 0 time. What is he doing here that makes you think he qualifies?

Infinite speed is for crossing an infinite space in finite time or a finite distance in 0 time. What is he doing here that makes you think he qualifies?

that he showed to ignore space-time twice

If you look at the scan again, you'll see that he said the impact occurs elsewhere the moment he attacked. This is more like ignoring distance.

Using his darkness he can create space, teleport or compress. And it cant be any of them since teleportation only work by cutting space and not compressing cause it only showed to shorten the distance of his opponent and in the novel whenever he uses any of them he will mention which one he uses.
Atleast if it's really unclear, i will rate it as possibly infinite

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back