• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Few Kishibe Rohan Revisions.

Chariot190

Day 132 of working on MGS
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Bronze Supporter
Speed should not be subsonic, that's his combat/reaction speed, which we already know is insanely fast. His normal movement speed is probably athletic human, as showcased in The Run, where he himself said he was slower than Usain Bolt but still could manage increasing speeds up to 25kmph while running on a treadmill next to a shattered window for an extended period of time before stopping, then proceeding to immediatly turn around and run out of the building. As such At least Normal Human, likely higher or Likely Athletic Human for the normal speed.

Attack potency should be higher. Given I found this. If that's legit than hot damn.

Lifting strength cant say, he can run at high speeds while literally ragdolling 40kg (Koichi) with one hand without any visible effort or exhaustion. While not high in weight, one has to take into account the fact it was with one hand and while running with no effort. We could probably take a look at actual athletes and their feats to see what category Rohan would qualify for given it's low enough we have actual irl examples to base him off. Anyway here's the feat.

Also that random time he sent Josuke (and koichi) flying without any external force at a specific speed. idk what that is.

He can in fact use Heaven's Door on himself, but he only ever did it once in a life or death situation while he was getting mindfucked, it's something he can do but it's a last resort. Showcased in Rohan at the Louvre. Also shows that he has the capability to erase every memory someone has in one go. (Sadly dont have a link for this atm, ******** is down, I'll get it as soon as it's back up).

Basically, speed downgrade, ap upgrade, lifting strength, and clearifying for post part 4 rohan an existing ability and a new ability (josuke).

And give him a Gucci Bag he doesnt even fully get in his occasional equipment.

It'd be occasional equipment but it's good, grants him fate/probability hax and monetary manipulation, and BFR/Erasure/Equilaveny Exchange for objects that have a monetary value. Although he doesnt know how it even functions and what it does till he lost it.

I guess? I checked the manga and it wasnt wonky visuals, in the following panels we see him falling from the height as well. It's also in the anime.

As for lifting strength, in the poaching reef he could briefly swim with 10kilos attached to him and he figured he could pull up Trusardi's body from the water with a rope, plus like a few extra kilos.

The speed downgrade seems fine, the AP upgrade calculation has not been accepted, and I am not sure what you want to do otherwise.

Ok.

The AP calc was done by a cac group member and DMUA (who usually accepts calcs from what I've seen) commented on it (kinda vaguely though).

Change his lifting strength from Unknow to something quantifiable given we have feats.

The profile makes it seem like he cant use his ability on himself, although he has explicitly done so at least once, posibly twice off panel.

He launches someone flying (like a force push) with zero external factor, it's an ability but I'm not sure what it should be categorized as.

Also enhanced senses for the panel above I linked.

Other then that? Nothing really, other then a bit of fleshing out and sprucing up the profile but that doesnt change anything on the profile at all.

You can ask DMUA to comment there again. His current reply is too vague to use.

This seems fine. Although you need to get that calc accepted first. And could you link the force push thing? I don't seem to recall that.

It was an example of what it's like in function he aint literally using tk or anything.

Link, also I guess perception manip as well, he made the host (from thus spoke rohan, im not talking about koichi) unable to see certain objects.

I clarified, he made someone unable to perceive certain objects, he did more than just take away eyesight, he left them with it but made them inacapble of seeing specific items.

Link2.

Ok but you sure about vector manipulation?

I already hit up DMUA to get TataHakai's calc evaluted so that's just a waiting thing but vector?

That's what it looks like to me. More input from other knowledgeable members would be appreciated though.

>The user can change the magnitude and direction (vector) of an object to maneuver it in the desired way, regardless of preexisting vectors. This also applies to static or non-moving objects, technically speaking, the object still has momentum as it is moving through space.

Eh, I guess that fits, he was able to send both targets flying without any external force and in the case of Josuke even set an exact specified speed which would qualify for the magnitude section (and given he launched from the middle of a curved tunnel to the outside, clearly a bit of direction manip involved as well).

DMUA clearly ain't gonna re-evaluate it, he doesnt think a mangaka being that strong makes sense I guess? (in the verse where teens, high school students, adolescent chicks and literal children (in the case of kid jotaro) are all wall level, tbh seems kinda sus). I thought calc members were supposed to accept and disapprove calcs on the front that the math and assumptions are fine and sound, shouldnt it being applicable get discussed in the CRT, like this one?

Well, you can ask a few other calc group members for help as well if you wish.

Can you link to the blog post here?

Anyway, did Spino or some other calc group member accept the new calculation?

I linked spino the same blog, he fixed the mistake in the calc (which is the whole radian/angle thing that was changed awhile back as a whole, it was a old calc). I'm assuming spino fixing it is tandamount to an acception? Could be wrong thou. Using the update that Spino did still gets wall level.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:TataHakai/JoJo_feat:_Rohan_jumps Anyway here's the link.

tbh I just copypasted what TataHakai did but swapped the number Tata had with what Spino got, i didnt even do anything but I guess I'll throw it into a blog, feel kinda bad taking tatahakai's calc though.

You can give him credit. It is not a problem.

I don't know how accurate it would be to downgrade his reaction speed considering he was able to show manuscript at Josuke before Crazy Diamond's punches could reach him

Yeah? The dude's MFTL, just not in running. He can still punch, dodge, think, etc at those speeds.

No it's a downgrade from subsonic movement to athletic.

His reactions and all that is still MFTL, dude's one of the fatest characters in JoJo.

Back