• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Featherine's tier questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay...since the tier systems have gotten a revision- noticibly , tier 1-A got three new tiers added to it.........Low 1-A, 1-A+ and high 1-A......so, should featherine be tier 0, or 1-A+ or high 1-A?

....?Also, can there be multiple tier 0 in a single verse?

I think likely High 1-A.

There can be multiple tier 0 characters in a verse, yes.

It is alway possible to increase the power hierarchy even further. We simply stop at tier 0, because it is generally pointless to to go higher than that in the scaling.

High 1-A for manifestation and 0 for true nature/power or something like that. Although the City of Books manifestation that we saw it the story will be just 1-A, if no one will prove 1-A Human Domain.

@DarkLK

Please talk with Ultima Reality and Promestein about this, as I think that Ultima intends to make her just High 1-A.

But there is nothing new there.

We discussed in the revision thread that there is a whole domain above the witch domain, but below the Creator Domain/Zero Domain.

Beatrice's true potential, which surpasses the witch domain, is only the first step to the domain where Featherine is located.

But Featherine is there after she returned from the Country of God. It was said in the original and said again in Saku. She returned from there alive despite the absence of any will there.

The witch domain starts from 1-A

The next domain starts from high 1-A

And the Creator domain is 0

She (manifestation of course) returned from there, but she achieved this domain alive.

In any case, call me when there will be an actual discussion and work with pages, if there are problems with this.

In any case, if you need more information.

The fact that she returned from there where was no restrictions.

ÒÇÉÒâÖÒéóÒâêÒÇæ ÒÇîÒüØÒüåÒüäÒüåÒüôÒü¿ÒüáÒÇéÕëÁõ¢£Òü«ÕèøÒü»ÒÇüÕêÂÚÖÉÒüîÒü¬ÒüÅÒü¬ÒéîÒü░Òü¬ÒüÅÒü¬ÒéïÒü╗Òü®ÒüØÒü«þ┐╝ÒéÆÕñºÒüìÒüÅÕ║âÒüÆÒéïÒüôÒü¿ÒüîÕç║µØÑÒéïÒÇé……ÒüáÒüîÒÇüÒüéÒéïõ©ÇþÀÜÒéÆÞÂèÒüêÒüªõ©ÇÕêçÒü«ÕêÂÚÖÉÒüîÒü¬ÒüÅÒü¬ÒéïÒü¿ÒÇéÚÇåÒü½ÒÇüÕëÁõ¢£Òü«ÕèøÒü»Õºöþ©«ÒüùÒüªÒüäÒüÅÒü«ÒüáÒÇì

ÒÇÉÒâöÒâ╝Òé╣ÒÇæ ÒÇîµêæÒüîõ©╗Òü»ÒÇüÒüØÒü«µÑÁÞç┤Òü½ÞºªÒéîÒéëÒéîÒÇüÒüôÒüôÒü»µäÅÕ┐ùÒüéÒéïÞÇàÒü«Þ¥┐ÒéèþØÇÒüÅÒü╣ÒüìÒü¿ÒüôÒéìÒüºÒü»Òü¬ÒüäÒü¿µéƒÒéëÒéîÒÇüÒüèÚéäÒéèÒü½Òü¬ÒéëÒéîÒüƒÒü«ÒüºÒâöÒé╣ÒÇì

The fact that even being on the game board she's not limited to this board and its rules at all.

ÒÇÉþ©üÕ»┐ÒÇæ ÒÇî……ÒâòÒéºÒéÂÒâ¬Òâ╝ÒâîÒü»ÒÇüþºüÒüƒÒüíÒü«õ©ûþòîÒéÆÒÇüÕăþ¿┐þö¿þ┤ÖÒü½µø©ÒüïÒéîÒüƒÒééÒü«Òü«ÒéêÒüåÒü½ÞªïÒüªÒÇüÒüØÒü«´╝æµûçÕ¡ù´╝æµûçÕ¡ùÒéÆÒÇüÚëøþ¡åÒü¿µÂêÒüùÒé┤ÒâáÒüºÒÇüÕÑ¢ÒüìÒü¬ÒéêÒüåÒü½µÂêÒüùÒüªÒÇüÕÑ¢ÒüìÒü¬ÒéêÒüåÒü½µø©ÒüÅÕèøÒüîÒüéÒéïÒÇüÒü¿Þü×ÒüäÒüƒÒéÅÒÇì

ÒÇɵêªõ║║ÒÇæ ÒÇîÒüÖÒüÆÒüçÒü¬ÒÇéÚºÆÒééÒé▓Òâ╝ÒâáþøñÒééµ£Çõ¢ÄÚÖÉÒü«Òâ½Òâ╝Òâ½ÒééÒü¬ÒüùÒü«ÒÇü……µ£ÇÕ╝ÀþäíµòÁÒü«Òé▓Òâ╝ÒâáÒâ×Òé╣Òé┐Òâ╝Òü¬ÒéôÒüáÒü¬ÒÇì

The fact that her true nature is fundamental to the whole world and that her messenger is at the same level.

þºüÒü»ÒÇüÕ░èÕÄ│Òü¬ÒéïÞª│ÕèçÒü¿µê»µø▓Òü¿ÕéìÞª│Òü«Ú¡öÕÑ│ÒüºÒüéÒéëÒüøÒéëÒéîÒéïÒÇüÕñºÒéóÒéªÒâ¡Òâ╝Òâ®Õì┐ÒéêÒéèÒé½Òé▒Òâ®ÒéÆÚáÉÒüïÒéïõ¢┐ÞÇàÒü¿ÒüùÒüªþöƒÒü┐Õç║ÒüòÒéîÒü¥ÒüùÒüƒÒÇé ÕñºÒéóÒéªÒâ¡Òâ╝Òâ®Õì┐ÒüîÒÇüõ©ûþòîÒéƵö»ÒüêÒé﵃▒Òü¿ÒüäÒüåÕüëÕñºÒü¬ÒéïÞØïþç¡Òü½þü»ÒéïþéÄÒüºÒüéÒéïÒü¬ÒéëÒü░ÒÇüþºüÒü»ÒüôÒü«þ¿ïÕ║ªÒü«ÞØïþç¡Òü¬ÒéîÒü®ÒÇüÕñºÒéóÒéªÒâ¡Òâ╝Òâ®Õì┐Òü«þéÄÒéêÒéèþü½ÒéÆÕêåÒüæÒéëÒéîÒüƒÒÇüÕêåþÑÇÒüòÒéîÒüùÕ¡ÿÕ£¿Òü¬Òü«ÒüºÒâöÒé╣ÒÇé

Let's say there are several characters (A, B, C,D....)

A is infinite dimensional. B is outerversal. C transcends B the same way B transcends a normal human. D transcends C like C transcends a human. And E transcends D like D transcends a human. Is E and D tier 0?

I do not think so, no. Sorry. Probably just a higher degree of 1-A, but I am not certain.

I don't know, there are verses that have no infinite hierarchy like DC verse, are ultima and people say the verse is high 1-A and maybe 0.

Ultra instinct issei said:
Can someone give me some examples , like statements which prove a character is 0?
Not sure if this is a good example.

Let's say A is infinite dimensional (High 1-B), B is uncountably infinite dimensional (Low 1-A), C is beyond dimensional boundary (1-A), D transcends C (1-A), E is an infinite Outerversal layers construct (1-A+), F transcends E entierly and perceives it as fiction or something irrelevant (High 1-A), G is completely beyond the hierachy of Outerversal characters (High 1-A), H transcends infinite High Outerversal layers and stands completely beyond what makes a character High Outerversal (Tier 0).

I think that seems like a pretty good summary.

To me Featherine should have a High 1-A key for her manifestation and a Tier 0 key for her true form.

@The real cal howard

I do not think that it works like that. Her true form is on the same level as, but inferior to, The Creator. Her head device simply makes sure that she keeps her own individuality/identity if I have understood correctly.

Tier 0 in the new system has more strictly to do with power, not necessarily with additional qualities possessed by a character, so Featherine's head-device thingy doesn't really stop her from being 0.

Even then, isn't Featherine's real form more of a fully abstract force than anything, as opposed to the personal entity seen in the Visual Novel itself?

True Featherine is totally 0. Going by that device logic, then The Law of Identity isn't 0 because there are things she doesn't know.

Tier 0 =/= omnipotence.

A tier 0 character can have limitations and weaknesses. They don't have to literally be immune to everything and be able to do whatever they want at all times without any drawbacks or justifications.

But it's in the tiering system (I think?) that I read that being infinitely above a high 1-A character does not automatically make you tier 0. To be tier 0, you have to be so far beyond their reality that there is no way that they can even perceive you and even be real to them.

Madotsuki24 said:
But it's in the tiering system (I think?) that I read that being infinitely above a high 1-A character does not automatically make you tier 0. To be tier 0, you have to be so far beyond their reality that there is no way that they can even perceive you and even be real to them.
It doesn't need to go THAT far, a tier 0 just needs to transcend a high 1-A to the same level of high 1-As transcending the tiers below it.

Well having a direct statement that the zone is above any recursions of size below it would be nice, but fiction for the most part doesn't like to be direct with us since powerscaling is not even factored in when writing the series. I say go find multiple strong context clues that would point to the idea that the superiority of the zone cannot be matched by stacking infinities on each other by zones below it to begin with.

I have no knowledge about the verse whatsoever but she should be 1-A+ judging by her profile information and AP jastification.

I mean there is no way a character who needs a memory device can be tier 0. It's either that or the profile should have 2 separate keys

Why is that so? A tier 0 is no longer treated as an absolute boundless tier, and now you can be a tier 0 even with restrictions as long as your AP can match it up.

A lot of people still haven't realize that the Tiering System has changed. I think one High 1-A key and one Tier 0 key seem to be the best option.

I agree with TrueBK98. The memory device is due to the nature of the verse. In order to gain tier 0 stature, you have to merge with The Creator and lose your identity, much like Nirvana. However, Featherine managed to come back from that state. The memory device ensures that she does not lose her identity in such a manner, and we have only seen distant avatars so far, not the true Featherine.

We are still waiting for Promestein to get the time to improve on our Umineko profiles via a revision though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back