• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JustSomeWeirdo

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Cecilia survived a hit from Zephiel! It was a critical! Divine weapons are High 6-A!

Wrong.

The attack from Zephiel wasn't meant to kill, he even said so himself.

Hector, without the Armads, was able to battle some of the Dragon Lords, who were scaled to this.

This is merely one generation after the events of FE7

Zephiel's goal was basically "Screw humanity" and could've just lolstomped all of Lycia if he wanted, Cecilia surviving was PIS, Zephiel hates humanity because of his father's actions against him, he even wanted to let dragons in to rule over humanity as they see fit.

Regular Bandits and Soldiers would be High 6-A scaling to being able to DAMAGE AND TAKE HITS

Look at Erik, a boss in both FE7 and FE6, he is defeated by Eliwood and Hector, he then gets beaten by Roy in FE6, AFTER his defeat at the hands of Eliwood and Hector

Stats

High 8-C | 6-A

AP: Large Building level (Should be comparable to the cast of FE7) | Continent level (The Divine weapons caused the Ending Winter)

Dura: Large Building level (Could take hits from enemies comparable to the cast of FE7) | Continent level (Can take hits from other users of Divine weapons)

Keys: Base | With X Divine Weapo

Basically, Zephiel spared Cecilia, and it was because of PIS

Hector could fight Dragon Lords

Regular soldiers and bandits that only bring towns down with flames would have to scale to this

And Erik got beaten by Eliwood and Hector and then by Roy

Oh yeah, there's also Marcus, Batre, and all other characters appearing in FE7 and FE6 being able to fight in BOTH GAMES

Marcus was even the Jagen type character for Roy and Eliwood, meant to initially be above your weak units at the BoG

I guess humans, wyverns, horses, and pegasi were all suddenly enhanced from Large Building level to Multi Continent, not to mention the walls that they still take one or two hits to fully destroy, not to mention the dead trees. Also the SAME EXACT weaponry and magic tomes, I guess something funny must've been in the air because it seems like an impossible power jump, considering this currently scales to EVERYONE'S BASE Key in FE6

And those weapons have already been confirmed to be At least High 6-A multiple times with the calc on the page.

Lets say he was holding back and all.

But that doesnt change anything. The High 6-A tier is also secured by the Chapter where they fight the ones who drove away the holy dragons into hiding, for that to happen, they must be stronger than the FE7 fire dragon at base.

So, no. The durability downgrade would NOT make any aense.

Please check the verse page, the calcs and the original thread we all agreed on before suggedting such a downgrade.

Also, Your argument saying Zephiel would just destroy the continent doesnt make sense.

Not only he wants to replace humans with dragons and have them rule, most of the FE7 cast survived being attacked by the fire dragon, which wss already calculated in this wiki to be high 6-A and in the game itself Athos says "They will turn the continent to dust". So, even if people agree with this, all of FE7 is still continent level with holy weapons. (Hell, they would still be High 6-Aa since Elibe is a pangea continent)

You cant just call stuff PIS if you do not understsnd the plot or are not willing to discuss it.

I heavely disagree with this downgrade and i invite everyone willing to vote on this to see:

The calcs at the bottom of the page. (High 6-A Holy Weapons)

The fight between Celilia and Zephiel (Zephiel wasnt holding back)

The final fight of FE7 (Athos's statement.)

That FE6 chapter where NORMAL SOLDIERS OF BERN drove Holy Dragons into hiding, when by lore holy dragons are superior to fire dragons. (Aka. Final boss of FE7)

Actually, the calc put them individually at Small country to Continent, but I guess BARTRE is High 6-A in base and no longer in his prime, I guess FE7 should be High 6-A too

Can you really just give up already? I guess horses and walls are High 6-A now

What is your obsession with this site?

Hector gave the Dragon Lords trouble

Marcus starts out stronger than Roy

Bartre can still keep up with these people after a generation

The stats are wanked, that's all

Also, no. You have not explained why this is PIS.

Holy Dragons are stronger than Fire Dragons by lore, and its a main plot point of the scouring.

Zephiel wasnt holding back. He wss dissapointed on how weak Cecilia was.

Or, could you provide a quote where he says he held back?

Sorry, but TWO FEATS back up High 6-A base form FE6. And the calcs still prove the holy weapons are High 6-A by themselves. (Check the Attack Potency page)

Also, Marcus being stronger than Roy does imply an upgrade.

Also, any 'stronger" statements are based on gameplay stats.

Which is wrong and Antvasma isnt having none of that.

If this statement is accurate "The attack from Zephiel wasn't meant to kill, he even said so himself." then we have no choice but to downgrade the scaled characters. (Can someone list them all?)

By themselves....They were calced at 6-A at most

Zephiel says that he let Cecilia live

Fire Dragons > Divine Dragons, sure, but are they stronger than THE Fire Dragon? No.

Also, I encourage you to attempt to not try to defend your wanked stats as soon as you make an alt, okay?

Its not. Check the video on Cicilias and Zephiel's page. there is no statement that implies that.

Unless JSW bothers in posting the quote.

Also, this does not discredit the High 6-A tier because of Chapter 14.

I would like to see JSW prove that Fire Dragons are somehow superior to Holy Dragons now.

It has been stated by lore, its on the fire emblem wikia and its an massively plot point in the main background events of FE7/6

@SomebodyData

In chapter 14, normal bern soldiers make divine dragons go away into hiding and killed a few of them.

There is a video on Roy's page.

@JSW

I would like to see the quote. The entire fight is on the video on Zephiel's and Cecilia's pages and there is nothing that implies that he held back a HIGH 6-A weapon to continental level.

Do you have proof you can reduce the power of a weapon at will?

Sorry JSW.

I have just checked the entiee chapter video again and there is no quote that say something like "Heh, she is so weak i spared her!" anywhere.

Post a screenshot or link us to the quote or i thimk this is pretty much over

Normal bern soldiers? And these divine dragons are supposed to be leagues ahead of everyone right? Hmm that does sound kinda like PIS....

Divine Dragons are superior to Fire Dragons by lore.

And technically, they werent "normal" soldiers.

Ideen powered them up like the Dragon Lords.

I will admit that I was misinformed about Zephiel holding back, but I guess Goku and co are Low 2-C for surviving an attack from Immortal Soul Zamasu

This is only 1 feat that would support this, there is no proof that Divine Dragons are High 6-A

If anything, Hector putting up a fight should imply an upgrade from Hogh 8-C to High 6-A.

Since they not only scale to Cecilia, but also backs up Chapter 14.

@JAN is that so? Then if they were powered up, then it shouldn't normally scaled.

@JSW Only 1 feat? Are you sure there aren't other feats on this level?

Yea, it's just Cecilia barely surviving a hit due to PIS

@JAN, can you provide a scan showing Divine Dragons at the same level as a Divine Weapon?

http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Divine_Drago

This is the FEW which states that in elibe, they were considered to be the stromgest type of dragom there is. Akso it is stated on the lore that the fire dragons asked the divine dragons to make war dragons for them.

They refused, but the other dragons captured Ideen and turned her into the dark dragon, which was stronger than the rest.

So, the divine dragons are at least comparable to the Fira Dragons if we ognore the statements from other characters.

The other feats put them at High 8-C. (ONLY FE7)

Cecilia surviving the attack is NOT PIS. Its backed up by the scouring background lore and Chaoter 14.

If the other feats are High 8-C, the guy was holding back, and chapter 14 had powered up characters, then yes, we do have to downgrade the characters.

@JAN feats =/= scaling

Also, Ideen...a divine dragon, had her soul destroyed and was then controlled to make War Dragons, I wouldn't say that this would be done so easily if Divine Dragons were so much above Fire Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back