• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FCOC Wiki's Strongest XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually Cliff doesn't get stomped horrifyingly but he'd still lose due to the conceptual stuff, he can't reflect that.

Sounds NLF. So, any single hax not at least 7-D is reflected.
Basically, anything that will harm or affect him negatively will get reflected, like madness manipulation or mind hax. If Ragyo for exaple, tried to tear out his brain, her brain would be teared out, or if sans tries to use KR, it will go right back at him (though probably weaker since Sans hasn't done much wrong)

For 9-A/8-A: Not sure what anybody else can really do here. I encourage arguments, but passive 1-A Vector/Attack Reflection, along with 1-A sealing with a side-effect of 1-A powernull is bad writing, and unable to really be dealt with with a quick-skim of the articles.

For 7-C/6-B: Same as the reasons above.

3-C: Can't speak for Phaedra's level of resistances, but she still should clear.
yeah the RP was wack.

Basically, anything that will harm or affect him negatively will get reflected, like madness manipulation or mind hax. If Ragyo for exaple, tried to tear out his brain, her brain would be teared out, or if sans tries to use KR, it will go right back at him (though probably weaker since Sans hasn't done much wrong)
Sans stomps with Corruption.

now that u mention 4-A ...

Phoenix Runihura should take 4-A and High 3-A I believe (Nibiru Key). He has 1-A law powers and... just browse the profile he's Rimuru Tempest levels of versatile and op.

Isn't that "Eventually" and isn't that banned from the list anyway since that'd be increasing physical stats?

Since I'm very bored I will do a funny and nominate a few characters despite being almost uninterested in all this for the sake of amusement probably.

Aeturnus and Hina for tiers 10-A and 10-B respectively.
They both have H1-A hax while the latter should've had T0 but I didn't write that because reasons
Notable stuff they both have include:
  • The H1-A hax are both passive
  • Immeasurable perception/reaction speed
  • High-Godly Regen
  • Plot Manip stuff
  • Precog
  • They can both fodderize H1-A abstracts by literally just standing
  • Negating resistances
Notable stuff Aeturnus has:
  • Passive H1-A haxes that instakills the opponent in any way possible while keeping himself alive
  • Acausality, Transduality, and other stuff
  • Plot manip
  • Negating immortality, regeneration and resistances
  • He gains new resistances as he fights and adapts
Notable stuff Hina has:
  • Passive H1-A BFR and EE that can kill High-Godly regens
  • Also passive H1-A Powernull and erase (Basically she can permanently erase other powers)
  • Her abilities ignore distance and space
  • Negating laws
  • Resistance to plot manip

Since I'm very bored I will do a funny and nominate a few characters despite being almost uninterested in all this for the sake of amusement probably.

Aeturnus and Hina for tiers 10-A and 10-B respectively.
They both have H1-A hax while the latter should've had T0 but I didn't write that because reasons
Notable stuff they both have include:
  • The H1-A hax are both passive
  • Immeasurable perception/reaction speed
  • High-Godly Regen
  • Plot Manip stuff
  • Precog
  • They can both fodderize H1-A abstracts by literally just standing
  • Negating resistances
Notable stuff Aeturnus has:
  • Passive H1-A haxes that instakills the opponent in any way possible while keeping himself alive
  • Acausality, Transduality, and other stuff
  • Plot manip
  • Negating immortality, regeneration and resistances
  • He gains new resistances as he fights and adapts
Notable stuff Hina has:
  • Passive H1-A BFR and EE that can kill High-Godly regens
  • Also passive H1-A Powernull and erase (Basically she can permanently erase other powers)
  • Her abilities ignore distance and space
  • Negating laws
  • Resistance to plot manip
The pages were made on April 3rd and April 4th respectively. This was likely made for this thread, and due to this, your nominations are not accepted. Doesn't make it better that they have High 1-A passives.

The pages were made on April 3rd and April 4th respectively. This was likely made for this thread, and due to this, your nominations are not accepted. Doesn't make it better that they have High 1-A passives.
Fair enough they were too OP anyways. But, please don't assume that I make characters just for a thread, it makes me feel unappreciated and unepic.

Last edited:
Fair enough they were too OP anyways. But, please don't assume that I make characters just for a thread, it makes me feel unappreciated and unepic.
It's a safety net to catch profiles like that which are nominated. You are welcome to make OP characters, but please don't nominate them 1-2 days after they are made. It seems suspicious.

It's a safety net to catch profiles like that which are nominated. You are welcome to make OP characters, but please don't nominate them 1-2 days after they are made. It seems suspicious.
Bruh I literally forgot this thread even existed until I pressed the fun and games forum thing. Literally all my characters are OP if you don't know yet.

I don't think they were made for this thread, rather, they were made purposefully extremely overpowered and NFL-ish for pretty much no reason other than being OP (Correct me if I'm wrong).

Still doesn't seem like something that should be on the thread though.

I don't think they were made for this thread, rather, they were made purposefully extremely overpowered and NFL-ish for pretty much no reason other than being OP (Correct me if I'm wrong).

Still doesn't seem like something that should be on the thread though.
Nah Aeturnus was first made as a random thought and ended up being OP so I made Hina as a counter to him and suddenly it developed into a story and I tied it to my main story and that accidentally made everything even more OP.

Not going to lie coming up with a 10-A character with High 1-A hax as "just a random thought" is pretty damn weird and I'm not sure if I believe that.

Not going to lie coming up with a 10-A character with High 1-A hax as "just a random thought" is pretty damn weird and I'm not sure if I believe that.
I said everything became more OP after I tied it with my main story.
He wasn't always H1-A you know.

Hard to exactly prove that given the time frame the profiles have been around for. I mean you can say that thats the case but that doesn't exactly do anything here.

Hard to exactly prove that given the time frame the profiles have been around for. I mean you can say that thats the case but that doesn't exactly do anything here.
Well you can look at my messages in discord which is literally proof I didn't make them for this thread and for weird OP stuff.

It's not getting on, is what it is. Far, far too many unsourced powers. Page is good, but this feels like a spam of every hax the creator could think of.

Can he take out The Darkness?
Well a bit bored so guess I'll come back to this again. This is in reference to Phoenix taking top 4-A.

Phoenix Runihura has a passive 1-A death application that works on people with Type 4 Transduality and people with Type 5 immortality. Not sure if that'd do anything against Sans. He also has passive Existence Erasure that specifically works on corrupt or unpure beings (something Sans seems to be here).

If neither of those do anything then yeah he dies to passive High 1-A corruption/darkness stuff, but should take 2nd quite easily.

Well a bit bored so guess I'll come back to this again. This is in reference to Phoenix taking top 4-A.

Phoenix Runihura has a passive 1-A death application that works on people with Type 4 Transduality and people with Type 5 immortality. Not sure if that'd do anything against Sans. He also has passive Existence Erasure that specifically works on corrupt or unpure beings (something Sans seems to be here).

If neither of those do anything then yeah he dies to passive High 1-A corruption/darkness stuff, but should take 2nd quite easily.
Does death/ee effect those with Nep Type 2? Also, Sans has High 1-A Type 9, so he just appears, Phoenix may or may not hax Sans, but Supreme Darkness takes down Phoenix.

They both can affect NEP 2 yes. But yeah Supreme Darkness should stomp.

Is it me, or will every character just end up being X tier with tier 1-A, High 1-A, or 0 hax.

Well, on here that's a possibility, but on the wiki, I think we'll still have a fair bit of non-smurfs... maybe

Also not mine but would this guy be acceptable for 10-B or would he be declined for the same reasons for why NUMEN was not selected. He scales to a tier 0

Last edited:
Wait, but you declined NUMEN for having "unsourced" and spammed powers.

Spike has sourced and explained abilities.

(though i believe they are a meme page, not sure if they belong on the list)

Nominating Luna for at least one of the strongest 9-A (3rd key):
  • Thought-based 1-A conceptual manipulation (Time Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation and others coming from this)
  • Thought-based Subjective Reality.
  • ~92m joules of attack potency.
  • Massively Hypersonic speed.
  • A weapon that can scale to virtually anyone's AP and which can make wormholes.
  • A bunch of resistances: Mind, Space, Corruption, Conceptual, Time, Spatial, Higher-Dimensional (and possibly more that I could have missed) all at 1-A degrees.
  • Class 10 lifting strength.

And most importantly, counters Vienna :p

Nominating Luna for at least one of the strongest 9-A (3rd key):
  • Thought-based 1-A conceptual manipulation (Time Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation and others coming from this)
  • Thought-based Subjective Reality.
  • ~92m joules of attack potency.
  • Massively Hypersonic speed.
  • A weapon that can scale to virtually anyone's AP and which can make wormholes.
  • A bunch of resistances: Mind, Space, Corruption, Conceptual, Time, Spatial, Higher-Dimensional (and possibly more that I could have missed) all at 1-A degrees.
  • Class 10 lifting strength.

And most importantly, counters Vienna :p
The March 30th timing, the "counter Vienna" are a little sus, but you've never seen this thread before based on your Latest Activity, so I will give the benefit of the doubt. Anyway, can you explain all powers stemming for concept manip, and I will also wait for the creator of Vienna to add to the conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back