• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FCOC Wiki's Strongest XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who else there be for third in 8-C?
You already know what suggestion'll be from me.

Phoenix Runihura can be removed from 4-A as he's going to be upgraded to 3-C tomorrow. Also, he likely stomps both Aether and Samael now in Low 2-C and 2-A due to extremely big tier 0 cosmology (it was made as a joke don't kill me pls) which he can completely erase with the joke abilities "Sexy Beam" and "Law of Burn"

Oh boy, this is gonna be a bit insane... The cosmology was basically supposed to be a parody of how some of the other cosmologies on this wiki are. It reaches extremely extreme levels of tier 0 that may be a bit unappetizing.

< = 1 layer of transcendence
<< = 1 layer of inaccessibility (= to the gap between High 1-A and 0)
<<< = Infinite layers of inaccessibility
<<<< Infinite layers of infinite layers of inaccessibility
<<<<<< = Inaccessible to everything below being repeated again and again an absolute infinite amount of times over.

Baseline tier 0 = File << Folder << Similar Universe Folder < LYFE Narrative =< Stacy = LAW OF BURN <<< Lucius <<<< Ladder of Gods < Author Avatars =< Discord Server <<< True Authors < Obama <<<<<< Flammy and Exen = SEXY BEAM

Sure parody, no wonder this thread is dead. My opinion on this mirrors my opinion of Last Boss' end parody. Would you please remove Samael from this list for numerous reasons.

Can the OP be updated to include the characters I listed. Verse has a lot of characters and runs the tiers gambit as it were.

Removed Samuel and reordered the list. Anyway, should Phoenix be placed in 3-C?
No.

I am going to fix up his page in a bit. You can remove him from all tiers for now tbh. Also the tier 0 cosmology will be changed.

Last edited:
Can you change the number of people listed on each tier to 5 like how it is on VSBW? I think it'd give an opportunity for less haxxed ppl to get on this list as well. Rather than the few smurfs and whatnot.

Oh boy, this is gonna be a bit insane... The cosmology was basically supposed to be a parody of how some of the other cosmologies on this wiki are. It reaches extremely extreme levels of tier 0 that may be a bit unappetizing.

< = 1 layer of transcendence
<< = 1 layer of inaccessibility (= to the gap between High 1-A and 0)
<<< = Infinite layers of inaccessibility
<<<< Infinite layers of infinite layers of inaccessibility
<<<<<< = Inaccessible to everything below being repeated again and again an absolute infinite amount of times over.

Baseline tier 0 = File << Folder << Similar Universe Folder < LYFE Narrative =< Stacy = LAW OF BURN <<< Lucius <<<< Ladder of Gods < Author Avatars =< Discord Server <<< True Authors < Obama <<<<<< Flammy and Exen = SEXY BEAM
Dats pretty absurd, also, Obama? Lol

Anyways, to actually add something of substance, dats still below Aether's main body, let alone her true self, soooo . . . doesnt rly change anything

¯\(ツ)

ye new Cosmology is this:

Baseline 0 = File<<Folder<<SUF<LYFE=Stacy<Yventhoth<Authors<True Authors<Exen

Still a bit above baseline but nowhere near what it was before xd

Anyway, recommending Characters from Dream SMP for 5-C. DreamXD has passive void, mind and BFR. Drista only has passive mind, which is more than enough. Also, High 3-A hax potency. Don't believe Ainz can handle this, though I could be wrong. Is this enough for top spot?

DreamXD's Mind Manipulation is a game mechanics farce, Void Manip isn't passive, and BFR requires him to activate it and isn't immediately passive when entering the battlefield.

Seeing 5-C without discussing my own characters is so weird.

I feel it's weird to try and call mobs not fighting him Mind Manip, but even then, it's game mechanics and literally only works on minecraft mobs. I feel like it wouldn't work on like, other characters but that's just me.

It literally only doesn't work on two entities, the player and the ender dragon. It can be assumed they have a resistance to it. Why are you arguing for the 2 examples where it doesn't work against every other hostile mob. Thinking about this, it's more like morality manipulation. I thought the void and BFR were passive, but thinking about it, they both needs to be activated in some way. In any case, I don't see what ainz starts with, or what he can do here.

It literally only doesn't work on two entities, the player and the ender dragon. It can be assumed they have a resistance to it. Why are you arguing for the 2 examples where it doesn't work against every other hostile mob. Thinking about this, it's more like morality manipulation. I thought the void and BFR were passive, but thinking about it, they both needs to be activated in some way. In any case, I don't see what ainz starts with, or what he can do here.
Or it's game mechanics.

I don’t think it should be gameplay mechanics, but to be fair I’m thinking about from the perspective of how we used to have the true player key. Because I remember there was something in the mobstairy that stated the creative mode gameplay stuff was canon, but don’t qoute me on that at all.

On an unrelated note, would the Electroblob’s Wizardry player be a good nominee for 6-B. I’m still on the fence on whether I should get rid of the real player key. I know we got rid of it on versus battles but I know many people disagreed with removing it and I personally lean towards keeping it a bit.

Alright... I'm gonna try filling out the 10-A key real quick.

Nominations:
Reggy (Insane luck that pretty much guarantees a win against most opponents, especially 10-As)
Aeturnus (High 1-A passives)
Subaru Natsuki (Phoenks) (A lot of versatile hax + Immortalities)

Aeturnus obviously stomps the other two via High 1-A passives.
Subaru should beat Reggy since he has infinite lives to do so, he should eventually out-beat his insane luck. He can also BFR Grace if he isn't able to get past her regeneration. He also has FTL reactions to aid him in battle.
I think Grace beats Reggy more times than not thanks to her High regeneration, though its not by much.
Reggy is here because his luck gives him a guaranteed win against any normal 10-A.

So basically:

10-A

I removed Erlithe Ashido because I don't think they are a good enough page to be on the list personally. It has a lot of formatting errors and is very "meh".

From what little I know of Reggy, "infinite chances" isn't anywhere near enough to overcome his luck any more than the first one would.

Oh god then he's way more broken than I thought. I don't know much about reggy. How does he fair against hax and stuff?

Sheer Dumb Luck has Immeasurable Speed (it is a power that exists outside the constraints of time, continuation and causality, allowing it to alter the past prior to him obtaining it and work during time stop)

• Sheer Dumb Luck: Higashikawa Mamoru's power, which has been renamed. It is an ability that will bring Reggy success at any endeavour, no matter if the chances of success are one in a thousand, one in a million, or one in a billion. So long as the chance of success is not zero, he will succeed. Fate itself conspires to bring him victory, guiding the flow of the world so as to bring about events that will ensure his success. Weapons crack and fall to pieces before ever striking him as hitherto unseen flaws suddenly expand with the force of the enemy's swing. Guns explode in their owner's hands or send bullets ricocheting into other enemies. Roofs crumble and fall on opponents. Lightning erupts out of the sky on a clear day to strike them. When Reggy did not wish to be seen or tracked, fog and rain were pulled to his location in order to hide his trail from enemies, and surveillance equipment that would have otherwise detected him randomly failed due to hardware errors, viruses, or system reboots. The power also lies outside of time, causality and continuity, allowing him to retain the power even after undoing the event that gave it to him in the first place, make use of the ability before ever activating it, and allowing it to alter past events to set up future events in his favour, or even undo destruction of objects he might find useful (even if the destruction was caused by an identical power of luck).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back