• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FCOC Wiki's Strongest XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if I should replace Batman with other characters from the same verse. I think Wonder Woman probably is the strongest at 4-A, although I'm not 100% sure.

Ok, any characters who can logically be placed? Grace insta loses to Eril, so she gets second, who else?

Low 1-A and 1-A tiers shouldn't touch this list. At all.

1-A (the old 1-A) was originally banned because it would've easily resulted in people dancing right below the old High 1-A (or tier 0 when High 1-A got yeeted), and was not added in after the tiering system revisions because it would essentially not be much different, especially in the really high tiers where it would detract from a profile's quality by a lot to be tier 1-A (or any subtier of it) while being super haxxy.

Please remove Low 1-A and 1-A from the list.

Personally don't even think 1-Bs should be here but thats just me.

Seeing as this has been bumped, Samael (Crossings) only relevant key for this is now 2-A, so remove him from the other Tiers and I nominate him for first of that I guess.

I realize I'm late to the point that idek if this is the proper current thread but:

4-B - Even if Bats is faster in unequal speed, I'm not seeing anything on the profile that lets him put Mikage down for good, if even at all. Plus he probably gets passively fear or mind or madness manipped anyway, and that's if he can even actually perceive her to begin with. The moment she has time to so much as think, she uses some thought based ability and wins, speed be damned.

Also nominating Sans for 5-A and 4-A

I realize I'm late to the point that idek if this is the proper current thread but:

4-B - Even if Bats is faster in unequal speed, I'm not seeing anything on the profile that lets him put Mikage down for good, if even at all. Plus he probably gets passively fear or mind or madness manipped anyway, and that's if he can even actually perceive her to begin with. The moment she has time to so much as think, she uses some thought based ability and wins, speed be damned.

Also nominating Sans for 5-A and 4-A
For the Bats part, your right.

For Sans, you can create a match, though when checking over their profile it seems that they can't do much for 4-A, other then getting a incon.

Anyway, for the 5-A, TTP can't actually affect sans (His EE goes up to Type 1 Nonexistence), so Sans wins this.

For 4-A, he should tie with the rest for 2nd, he aint getting past Flash.

The corruption only spreads slowly on its own. When it's applied directly the effects are rather immediate.

(Assuming Type 1 refers to the Abstract Existence) the corruption can and has affected those as well, and death manip most likely does nothing here since Sans has no soul to steal anyway, being a projection and all.

Even if Flash could somehow reach the actual Sans inside the SD he'd have to wrestle with said entity for control over Sans' soul. It wouldn't even matter since being alive and having a soul aren't really necessary for Sans to be projected.

The corruption only spreads slowly on its own. When it's applied directly the effects are rather immediate.

(Assuming Type 1 refers to the Abstract Existence) the corruption can and has affected those as well, and death manip most likely does nothing here since Sans has no soul to steal anyway, being a projection and all.

Even if Flash could somehow reach the actual Sans inside the SD he'd have to wrestle with said entity for control over Sans' soul. It wouldn't even matter since being alive and having a soul aren't really necessary for Sans to be projected.
What about Age manip?

Doesn't work assuming it's time based. Also gets Flash corrupted on contact.

Sans comes back (and probably corrupts the Speed Force)
In speed unequal, Flash stomps with speed+age.

Time manipulation+time stop also.

Flash steals Sans's speed.

Also, his precog makes him see the outcome of the fight, so either way he can just escape.

Age and time manip won't work at all though and Flash gets corrupted on contact or potentially just being in the vicinity.

Even if precog worked, "escaping" is just self-BFR

Alright, so now that Die 2 has completed and his page has been updated...

I'm pretty sure Zephyr stomps the 6-A spot via 1-A passives, and he most likely takes High 6-B as well.

Last edited:
This dude for 7-B
  • Immeasurable speed
  • Combative type 2 conceptual manipulation
  • High Godly regen and regen negation
  • NEP type 2
  • Any ability that grants passive madness manip, soul manipulation, pain manipulation, biological manipulation, darkness manip, absorption, spatial manipulation, power null, resistance neg, deconstruction, reality warping, and void manipulation
  • 2-A BFR
  • Immortality type 1,2,3,4, and 5 and can negate type 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 8, and 9
  • An ability that grants subjective reality that has EE that can reduce you into nothingness and can negate resistances
Not sure if he deserves a spot now, but he can be yeeted into the nominees

I doubt 7-B is changing anytime soon. Colzin, S, and the Beast all have tier 1 (1-A in the case of the latter) smurfery. Hell, Jay Grimoire isn't even on the list, and literally all of his hax are Low 1-C or above.

Also

"To be on this list, your character must have detailed explanations on most of their abilities and why the character can use it (also, it's recommended that the character is of good quality anyways so that their chances of entering this list increases), so that we can prevent anyone from simply creating a character just to get on here."

Styln has no NA&T section, no justification for immeasurable, and a poorly-explained-at-best p&a section. Also in general, resistance to regeneration negation is an immense red flag

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back