• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FCOC Hunger Games Season 1

Double elimination... Sad

Jane you fool! Don't kill off my characters and your own teammate.

Night falls onto the arena once again...
Night-2.png

Red Eye has been eliminated!
District 11 has been eliminated from the Hunger Games!

Last edited:
Jesus christ Kishiko you're gonna get abused.

Also WTF Phoenix LOL

Littlepip refuses to kill a literal god of destruction. Nice one

I mean Phoenix is the definition of a complete douchebag, man goes around exterminating people for the **** of it.

Oh....lol Then if thats the case then it'll probably come back to bite her.

New day is here, and new blood soaks the soil all the same
Day-3.png

Silica has been eliminated by Koji Komatsu!
Black Widow has been eliminated!
District 7 has been eliminated from the Hunger Games!

Last edited:
Don't let me down Jane! You better make up for this!

Night falls onto the arena, circled in the dark, the battle may yet be won!
Night-3.png

Raymond Swift has been eliminated by Littlepip!
Blaze Sanchez has been eliminated by Will Swift!
District 8 has been eliminated!

Last edited:
This parallel universe Phoenix is really something else Jesus Christ LOL. Someone put him out of his misery. Koji gotta carry cause this man is on something.

Night falls, huddled together under furtive starlight, the struggle has yet to end...
Night-4.png

Koji Komatsu has been eliminated by Will Swift!
12 Tributes remain...

Last edited:
You're capping, I legit just threw koji off a cliff not too long ago in the story, you know the RNG tryna say something.

I didn't expect Koji to do Koji things like grabbing a sword, starting fires, and getting free stuff as he does in the verse. Getting thrown off a cliff just happened to the man in verse legit a day ago too, that's some crazy deja vu.

Quality Ghost stories being told between two Gods, a Siro, and a Pegasus.
Something tells me Calamity ain't gonna win the spook award there.

Back