• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The New FC/OC Matchmaking thread

If we’re posting characters here’s my only one

7-b, possibly 7-a: Alice Flynn

Edit: okay pretty sure i finished up all her stats and abilities now

Last edited:
I have another character that is from the same verse as Liung and scales from the same feat as well. And higher speed for what it's worth.

Added. If there's any calculations you can give me to link to for AP, post it here and I'll update the OP.

7-c scales to stomping 6.66 kilotons, low 7-b is passively baseline, high 7-c is somewhere between that so probably around or unquantifiably above baseline which is pure head canon

7-c scales to stomping 6.66 kilotons, low 7-b is passively baseline, high 7-c is somewhere between that so probably around or unquantifiably above baseline which is pure head canon
Added. Do you have a link to the calc?

I think the thread is now updated, let me know if any changes need to be made.

Anyone have characters in these tiers?
  • 9-B
  • 7-A
  • 6-B
Preferably in character, they should have near to no hax (you could have a little bit since most Siro users and Siros can durability negate with Point-Burst but they usually don't use it in an op way in character)

• 9-B
  • 7-A
  • 6-B
Preferably in character, they should have near to no hax (you could have a little bit since most Siro users and Siros can durability negate with Point-Burst but they usually don't use it in an op way in character)
Raymond Swift for 6-B and Floor 1 Liung for 9-B.

Liung is 1,695,168 Joules, Wall level

The 9-B Characters that scale to a feat are 1,212,186.44145 Joules = 0.0002897 Tons of TNT, Wall Level

That could actually work

• 9-B
  • 7-A
  • 6-B
Jeffery for 9-B.

Sparkie for 7-A. Just want to note that Sparkie took down one opponent who preformed a 790 megaton feat, but she had two other characters fighting alongside her, meaning that she's below that.

Jeffery scales to the which is 711,280 Joules so he sadly gets the opposite treatment of sparkies

Jeffery scales to the which is 711,280 Joules so he sadly gets the opposite treatment of sparkies
Oh I was thinking it would be a fair match because he overpowered many sentient objects who are effortlessly above that, but then I realized your OC is 1,212,186 joules and yeah I misread it as 1,212.186 joules oops yeah stomp then. ._.

One shotting is 7.5x stronger

Back