• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FCOC Hunger Games Season 1

Silica and her brother Aven for district 6 please. The latter currently lacks a profile but he does have art.
Edit: aaaand it didn't load. Troubleshooting

On second thought, it's going to be too painful to get an ID picture of each contestant, so is everyone alright with no pictures being shown, we can all identify based on the names? Anyway, I will frequently update this every 12 hours or so, and I will attach a summary below, as well as update the OP to show who has been eliminated, is that alright?

The Contestants are ready!
Two hours until the Hunger Games begin!

Lineup.png

The Horn sounds, the Hunger Games Have Officially Begun!
The Bloodbath (Day 1)

Alice Flynn has been eliminated by Will Swift

Last edited:
Here's hoping my submissions don't kill each other

The day is still young... And there is much to be done for the tributes...
Day-2.png

Bloodfallen has been eliminated by Red Eye

Last edited:
Aven, the one thing you have going for you here is your willpower. Stop smearing your name by giving up.

I've used this RNG thing a few times, and begging someone to kill you is probably the least embarrassing way to go in comparison lol

2 of my characters already injured... You fools!

Red-Eye being a badass and The Goddess scaring people? Is this even Hunger Games?

Night falls onto the arena... A new day will soon arrive
Night-1.png

The Goddess has been eliminated by Jane Valindor

Last edited:
Oh no the vat of transmutated horrors died.
Well theres the other 3 lol.
Edit: Calamity abandoning Pip for Red Eye is the funny shit contextually. Hoping Big Bad Red HOI4 Leader pone scores plenty of kills for his empire I guess.

Last edited:
Huh, not to shabby I guess.

I'm wondering if the generator takes into account the fact they get stuff from sponsors and use it later. Does it up their survivability odds?

Nah, it's just pre-generated text unfortunately. I managed to compile the events, and it seems like it doesn't really account for anything.
How often will you post these?
Probably every 6 hours or so, just expect about 2-3 posts a day

Just gonna warn yall in advance, that your characters may end up doing each other dirty despite being on the same team

A new day arrives, and so does new blood spill the ground
Day-Two.png

Rychenkova Anatolievna and Iron Fist have been eliminated by Raymond Swift and Jane Valindor
Cliff has been eliminated
18 Tributes Remain...

Last edited:
Back