• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The New FC/OC Matchmaking thread

Tiers are 8-C, Low 7-C, and 7-C for now. They're only smurfs against people who have 1-A shit or above

Tiers are 8-C, Low 7-C, and 7-C for now. They're only smurfs against people who have 1-A shit or above
So they have 1-A Hax or it happens when they fight a 1-A

Links to any calcs, or are they baseline?

Updated.

Don't suppose there's any 4-B's out there?

Yo Krukov can you put FoE down as (0.664 tons or greater) The character who endured it treated it as a pretty casual feat.
Edit: I'll specify some of the characters who should scale above it in my post.

I've been adding more characters from Avenger Alliance and will continue updating the available characters as I finish off each profile.

Feel free to ask about using them against your own characters, and you can make threads against official characters without permission, but please invite me to the thread! :3

Sparkie and Jeffery's profiles are going to change so I would like to hold off matches involving those characters for now.

Speaking of updates, 3-A w/ Equipment Blackjack is a thing now. Same goes for Cognitum, I just haven't gotten around to updating her profile yet.

The verse is slowly becoming the one thing I hate profile wise I guess. That being overpowered smurf nonsense. Its probably only gonna get more smurfy too, one of their 3-A weapons fires a beam of light and all that.

Anyways, I'm gonna probably move Blackjack and Cognitum into their own tier on that smurf list.

Bumping with the following
  1. Murky Number Seven added along with the dubious distinction of being the weakest Tier 8 in Fallout Equestria (Not surprising given his rough backstory.)
  2. Adding another key for Blackjack when she doesn't have her 3-A weapons.
  3. Other changes brought on by this calculation. (Alicorn Blackjack, and Resurrection Legate are Sub Rel.)
Hoping this thread sees more attention, gone rather quiet for a while now.

Wish I could give a good 7-C for them to fight but Fallout Equestria's lone Tier 7 is something I might entirely rewrite or delete. Regardless of what I do with The Goddess's profile (Its bad.), It gets destroyed with speed unequal. Equalized it has a fair few hax that can do the trick but thats assuming the profiles AP is accurate, which it isn't, and I don't really know of a way of fixing it without making it unknown.

Wish I could give a good 7-C for them to fight but Fallout Equestria's lone Tier 7 is something I might entirely rewrite or delete. Regardless of what I do with The Goddess's profile (Its bad.), It gets destroyed with speed unequal. Equalized it has a fair few hax that can do the trick but thats assuming the profiles AP is accurate, which it isn't, and I don't really know of a way of fixing it without making it unknown.
Yeah I did find her while looking for matches but yeah fair enough and also I kind of worry she might be a bit too haxed. :/
You're a nice guy John and honestly I would love to have a match with you one day, I'll just have to wait till Animasapians gets a tier 8 character or something.

Back