• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FCOC Hunger Games Season 1

Well this is my first attempt at a game, and probably will be really funny either way but, I'm taking FC/OC submissions for a little fun Hunger Games rng session. Unfortunately, since this is RNG, their hacks or AP will not be relevant, think of it as a Tier/Hax Nullifying game lol. There will be 12 players who can choose two FC/OC characters. Winner of the Hunger Games gets some money, idk.

1. Alice Flynn; Ashley Flynn
  2. Little Pip; Calamity
  3. Blitz; Cliff
  4. Raymond Swift; Will Swift
  5. Jane Valindor; Rychenkova Anatolievna
  6. Silica; Aven
  7. Black Widow; Iron Fist
  8. Vienna Bloodfallen; Blaze Sanchez
  9. Phoenix Runihara; Koji Komatsu
  10. Kishiko; Dream
  11. Red Eye; The Goddess
  12. Colloseum; Technoblade

Last edited:
Nope even if I could suggest more than one I don't think too many like how much I spam Fallout Equestria so I'll just leave it at that.

How many exactly can I request per district cuz I may just say screw it and request Littlepip be joined by all her friends + Blackjack

Though if the limit is 4 then leave it at Littlepip, Calamity, Velvet Remedy, and Steelhooves

Ideally speaking, it's one district per person so I'm hoping those who suggested OCs will also suggest another character to pair with them

Just to reiterate, one person gets one district, where they can choose two characters to represent that district

Last edited:
I decided to google what district 11 is like a bit ago, and after a fair bit of deliberation I have decided to request the father-son team be retconned to district 4.

Well this is my first attempt at a game, and probably will be really funny either way but, I'm taking FC/OC submissions for a little fun Hunger Games rng session. Unfortunately, since this is RNG, their hacks or AP will not be relevant, think of it as a Tier/Hax Nullifying game lol. There will be 12 players who can choose two FC/OC characters. Winner of the Hunger Games gets some money, idk.

1. Alice Flynn; Ashley Flynn
  2. Little Pip; Calamity
  3. Blitz; Cliff
  4. Raymond Swift; Will Swift
  5. Jane Valindor; Rychenkova Anatolievna

6. Vienna Bloodfallen; Blaze Sanchez

7. Colloseum; Technoblade
Awesome, thank you.

Didn't know that there was a particular theme for each district. I should probably have a male and female choice too.

I really dont care about district themes. I just wanted to make a Fallout Equestria reference for memes sake.

Perhaps letting people have two teams would fill it up faster?

Back