• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FCOC Hunger Games Season 2

By request, we're immediately moving on to Season 2 of the FCOC Hunger Games, max of two districts per person, so 4 characters per person as well. Hax/Tiers/Abilities will not matter because this is RNG:
  1. Ashley Flynn; Alice Flynn
  2. Littlepip; Puppysmiles
  3. Shirou Emiya; Kirito

4. Rychenkova Anatolievna; Jane Valindor
  5. Silica; Aven
  6. Black Widow; Iron Fist

7. Blackjack; Scotch Tape

8. Dream; Technoblade
  9. Cliff; Blitz

Last edited:
No I mean use the images in the links I sent.
Screw it just gonna put the images here.

Scotch-Tape-HL.png

If it makes life easier for you, then I'll just use the same characters.

By request, we're immediately moving on to Season 2 of the FCOC Hunger Games, max of two districts per person, so 4 characters per person as well. Hax/Tiers/Abilities will not matter because this is RNG:
  1. Ashley Flynn; Alice Flynn
  2. Littlepip; Puppysmiles

3. Rychenkova Anatolievna; Jane Valindor
  4. Shirou Emiya; Kirito
  5. Black Widow; Iron Fist

6. Blackjack; Scotch Tape

7. Dream; Technoblade
Sorry about the confusion, when I said a repeat of last district 6 I meant Aven and Silica. Shirou and Kirito were requested for district 3.

Back