• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FC/OC Battles Wiki Logo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take your time with it, Hop. I'm not gonna do it until later tonight as i have to do some other stuff in the meantime.

Okay looks like i had time to do this so i'v now added the wordmark.

Does it seem alright?

Yeeep.

But, is it just me, or is the white in the background kind of look out of place? Maybe remove it(?)

I dunno, can you make the background transparent? Your choice if you want to keep the white though, it looks cool as is. Maybe post how it looks without the white background here and see what everyone else says?

Like i can do it myself, you say?

Hmm. I think i did this once when i tried to make the Favicon the other day. Considering that i technically did this on one of my computers that doesn't have Illustrator (it's an old PC), i'll have to do it on the one that does and work from there.....or just on Photoshop or something but either works fine, maybe. If not, could you help with that even more here if i myself can't do it? @SoyHop

Hey you use that too?

Well, I mostly use FireAlpaca now though. Only use Paint.net to insert backgrounds or edit small details. =P

CrossverseCrisis said:
Like i can do it myself, you say?

Hmm. I think i did this once when i tried to make the Favicon the other day. Considering that i technically did this on one of my computers that doesn't have Illustrator (it's an old PC), i'll have to do it on the one that does and work from there.....or just on Photoshop or something but either works fine, maybe. If not, could you help with that even more here if i myself can't do it? @SoyHop
You can't really without a program. But Hop would be glad to help.

@Xmark12

Eh, Hop wants free software that's pretty good. The free world is amazing.

Hmmmm, what do you think, @Cross?

Maybe only the background(?)

The white for the pencil makes it stand out, so yeah, I guess just remove the background only.

The white background only, i think. As for the rest, maybe the "lead" tip part of the pencil can be drawn in as black like an actual pencil, maybe? @Xmark

Thanks again for taking up more time and work to contribute on this, Hop. Oh and i said that i did this on Illustrator with the other computer i have at home. Just to note that. @Hop

Green tip instead of black tip....well now that i image it, having it as a transparent back ground with everything else as white and just that part as black seems a bit....mmm. Green doesn't sound and look too bad so i can go with that, yeah.

What Exo said, Hop. Heck you don't even have to do this today. You could do it tomorrow instead as well.

But....if you want to do this today still, then by all means you can do so. *Nods*

Seems kind of like a marker to me a bit. But it's still aite. Let me try setting it up, Hop.

Yeh to separate it from the outer shape. Like

Green filling (to represent the lead) < White Outline (what Hop wants to insert) <Green Outline

Otherwise we can make it empty again, or change the tip to look sharper. Take not much effort for those.

Hmm. So green filling, then W. outline, then green outline.

Okay. Hop i think that you can do one more for tonight and we'll see how things go for it later on. Is that cool with you?

@Xanix: Not really sure but this is sort of something that Xmark12 said about it.

"Yeah, it kinda represents that you can be creative on this site, which is awesome because the logo actually has meaning, instead of just a logo that looks cool, but doesn't really fit the meaning of the site." -Xmark12

Ah, alright.

Hmmm... May I suggest a logo? I won't be doing the drawing myself so I think I'll ask foodie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back