• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FC/OC Battles Wiki Logo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm. That can work, Hop. For the Thumbnail part, i mean.

Though even then, i'd probably prefer if things were kept consistant tho. So....yeah.

Hmm. Well i can give you at least a chance with this.

When will we expect this to be done by? There's not a time limit or anything since i think people are still deciding on the logo thing, so you can take as much time as you need. I probably would like to see it by tomorrow at the least if i have to say, however.

Either works fine, man. I should note that the graphic wordmark that could serve as our thumbnail (or more like the sites link on the upper left corner of your computer screen or whatever) has to be about 250 x 65 pixels in size or less. And it has to be a png file, apparently.

Well, it's not inappropriate and it's linking to something that's related to a character here so.....it's fine.

Btw SoyHop, i've been meaning to make a Favicon for the site but i have no clue how it works and all. Do you happen to know how it actually even works or?

Not really, although we can ask wikia if anyone there knows or can help us. You can explain your staff position and maybe someone can guide us.

Crap. Alright, i'll just ask them later then. RN we just got the front logo and i guess the wordmark (which is the one your working on rn, i presume?) is next.

The Favicon can perhaps be done last then.

The favicon looks odd. It's too long. Sorry if I'm being nitpicky about these types of things, but it just looks odd.

@Xanix: I figured someone might say that. Yeah i tried to do mines but it didn't exactly came out as good as i want it to be.

@Hop: Sure, alright..

Where are they tho, Hop? It's not on the thread here so....what did you even do?

Unless you uploaded them alreadt but didn't post them on here, that is...

Okay i just setted the wordmark graphic above. Unfortunately for Hop, i had to save and copy it to my computer because for some odd reason, wikia's theme designer does not seem to allow me to grab stuff from our wikia here itself.

Meaning that i had to copy and save Hop's stuff to my computer and then post it from there.

@SoyHop: Sorry dude. Don't worry tho. Your original is still here on the site. I just, again, merely saved and copy it to my computer and such...

Looks find as far as I can tell. Keep in mind that I'm probably the least qualified person to judge a graphic.

ExoSaiyan9000 said:
Looks find as far as I can tell. Keep in mind that I'm probably the least qualified person to judge a graphic.
The same can be said with Promestein, Exo. But fair enough.

Okay. Hop will upload them here for safe keeping.

FC OC Logo
Wiki-wordmark
This one might be for the corner, or favicon. Hop can make it square easily.

Like Hop said, these are rought drafts, but with a little work we can get a "material design" aesthetic like the other wikis have.

From what's been seen so far:

We're just dealing with what logo looks best so far. Since the one with the mech looks like it appealed the most here, i guess we're sticking with that.

The wordmark that i just posted as from Hop's work, that seems okay.

The favicon thing, that's about the last thing we'll work with later on...

@ExoSaiyan

Yeah, it kinda represents that you can be creative on this site, which is awesome because the logo actually has meaning, instead of just a logo that looks cool, but doesn't really fit the meaning of the site.

-Thumbs up-

Alrighty. The fact taht Prom even likes the pencil one means i'll definitely change it to that later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back