• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FC/OC Battles Wiki Logo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just thought of it being either between the FC/OC (aka replace the / with the dual swords) or put them between vs and battles with wiki just under it.

scrolling through the thread quickly and well just saying imo the top foodie made is the best one among the 4 but suggestion how about put a shield in front of the swords?

@Redgrave: That seems somewhat similar to VSBW. I prefer if we try something different from there and even JBW.

Edit: Nvrmind, i think i know what you mean. Still that would be quite similar to VSBW's cause they have a dual sword logo on their shield design...

How about we do a multitude silhouetted weapons or figures, showing that you can fill in those blanks and make something new or original on here? Maybe in the middle of those weapons/figures could be the "FC/OC Vs Battles Wiki" words.

So, we're going with foodie's designs?

If so, I think I'm with the 3rd one, looks quite cool, quite fitting actually, since most of the characters in this wiki have something cool going for them whether it'd be power, personality, or appearance.

Foodie, could you kindly repost them on your next comment so that people can see it again rather than having to scroll up (if they happen to start at the bottom, i mean)?

CrossverseCrisis said:
Foodie, could you kindly repost them on your next comment so that people can see it again rather than having to scroll up (if they happen to start at the bottom, i mean)?
ok cross, sorry

It's alright. I just think it's more better if you can try to repost them again but on another comment.

It looks very neat. The figure behind the text logo seems a like a unique touch to it. It seems a bit odd but it's not a really bad thing.

@Foodie: You can make another if you like. Though given the amount you made, it might not be nessecery. Heck even i'm starting to like the new one you made so far...

I don't have any particular preference out of those logos.

Alright so i implemented this onto the front page of our site here. Just so that it's better to judge stuff here.

I have started it off with Foodiefight's recent logo that he made for us and so i'd like to ask what y'all think of it on there.

If it doesn't work out, we can use the other ones he's made the other days ago.

Huh? Doesn't really fit. Figuratively and literally.

Most of characters in this wiki weren't from the Roman period.

It also doesn't fit correctly. It just says "FC/OC BATTLES WI", atleast for me.

I'd say more Ancient Greeks than Romans. But I think that could work as many of the Vs. Battles we do on the site are Gladiator-style matches; no-holds-barred.

Ah, I see.

But it still doesn't look fitting. Most of the characters in this wiki doesn't fight for glory, nor are they regular humans, they don't have the personality of Greek gladiators either. Most of them are in places with advanced technology, or atleast at the more recent times.

Not to mention that the logo is right next to the images with the hyper realistically drawn blonde girl, some really cool looking weapon, and the two gigantic hands holding a giant ball of fire.

So um... I think it doesn't fit.

@Xanix: It does to me and anyone whose using a computer tho (me and Foodiefight, the one that made the logos for us above, tested out and he told me the same thing when he was on a tablet). Aside that, i stated that we could test the others if the current one used doesn't seem to "fit" right.

Edit: About the part that got takened out? I now see why it's like that. Hmm. Thanks for pointing that out, man. Will try to take care of it and fix it when i do the next logos.

Foodiefight said:
i think the new logo is more awesome
The one i just switched out to?

Oh and Xanix was right in that not all of it was inside the box so we're pretty much stuck with having to make it smaller.

Yeah, i see what he meant. To be fair on the ones he mentioned, tho? I didn't had any other pictures i could use for there so......yeah.

@SoyHop: Well i mean....i just had Foodie make like several logos design for us and so far the new one he did something that a couple are okay with.

IDEK if it's an okay to make one considering that the majority of us are going to finalise on something here before you submitted one so.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back