• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fate Servant Tiering CRT continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
Im not sure what you guys make of this.. but in Archer Emiya's interlude he fights Hercules Beseker again. This is for his NP power up. Even though he was corrupted apparently his "Power is real."
Emiya's main gimic is that he is able to contend with servants more powerful then himself due to his combate style, I think he took6 or 7 lives in Fate route before dying, so him stalmating a corrupted Herc isn't out of place or something to take note, even if Herc's 'Power is real'.

At least City level+ (Is the closest to his prime among all his other bodies, capable of fighting against Servants, but is outmatched by Caster. A weaker body fought against Edmond Dantès when he was alive).

This key for Roa doesn't really make sense. I feel it should just scale to mountain level via being the closest to his prime

and if we do that we can upscale all 7-B servants to 7-A and go from there ovo

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
I don't know if this scales to anyone so i will toss it out there just in case assuming its scaleable at all lol ----
"The Miniature World Enclosed by the Azure Sky. Achilles' trump card which protects the wielder by deploying a miniature world. A divine armament created by the hands of the blacksmith god Hephaestus. It can event against nearly any attack, whether it be from an Anti-Unit, Anti-Army, Anti-Fortress or even Anti-Country Noble Phantasm. However, due to this Noble Phantasm's nature, it is weak against Anti-World Noble Phantasms alone."

- Glossary description of Achilles Cosmos.

[ https://www.tmdict.com/en/a.achilles-cosmos ]
actually, Rho Aias should scale to this because Akhilleus Kosmos has been directly compared to it:
『ÞÆ╝Õñ®Õø▓Òü┐ÒüùÕ░Åõ©ûþòî』
Òâ®Òâ│Òé»´╝Ü´╝í´╝ïÒÇÇþ¿«ÕêÑ´╝ÜþÁÉþòîÕ«ØÕàÀÒÇÇ
Òâ¼Òâ│Òé©´╝Ü´╝ÉÒÇǵ£ÇÕñºµìòµìë´╝Ü´╝æõ║║

ÒéóÒé¡Òâ¼ÒéªÒé╣Òâ╗Òé│Òé╣ÒâóÒé╣ÒÇé
『þå¥Õñ®ÞªåÒüåõ©âÒüñÒü«ÕååþÆ░』Òü½Õî╣µòÁÒüÖÒéïÚÿ▓ÕàÀþ│╗Òü«þÁÉþòîÕ«ØÕàÀÒÇé
ÚìøÕåÂÒü«þÑ×ÒâÿÒâæÒéñÒé╣ÒâêÒé╣Òü½õ¢£ÒéëÒéîÒüƒÒü¿ÒüäÒüåþø¥ÒÇéÒéóÒé¡Òâ¼ÒéªÒé╣ÒüîÞªïÒüªÒüìÒüƒõ©ûþòîÒüØÒü«ÒééÒü«ÒüîµèòÕ¢▒ÒüòÒéîÒüªÒüèÒéèÒÇüÕñûÕæ¿Úâ¿ÕêåÒü½Òü»µÁÀþÑ×Òü½ÒéêÒéïµÁÀµÁüÒüªÕÀ╗ÒüäÒüªÒüäÒéïÒÇé
ÒüôÒü«þø¥Òü½þ½ïÒüíÕÉæÒüïÒüåÒü¿ÒüäÒüåÒüôÒü¿Òü»ÒÇüÕì│Òüíõ©ûþòîÒéÆþø©µëïÕÅûÒéïÒü¿ÒüäÒüåÒüôÒü¿ÒüºÒüéÒéèÒÇüþÖ║ÕïòÒüòÒüøÒéîÒü░ÒÇüÕ»¥ÕƒÄÒâ╗Õ»¥Õø¢Õ«ØÕàÀÒüÖÒéëÚÿ▓ÒüÄÕêçÒéîÒéïÒÇé
『FGO』ÒüºÒü»Õƒ║µ£¼þÜäÒü½õ¢┐þö¿ÒüòÒéîÒü¬ÒüäÒÇé

The Miniature World Enclosed by the Azure Sky
Rank: A+ Type: Bounded Field Noble Phantasm 'Range: 0 'Maximum Number of Targets: 1

Akhilleus Kosmos.
A defensive bounded field Noble Phantasm comparable to Rho Aias.
A shield supposedly created by the Blacksmith God Hephaistos. It projects the very world that Achilleus saw in life, and the ocean currents from the Sea God whirl at the outer sections.
To oppose this shield means to challenge the world, so it can even fend off Anti-FortressÒâ╗Anti-Country Noble Phantasms upon activation.
Fundamentally not employed in "FGO".

in-game image

It doesn't really have much use as Achilleus Kosmos is rated 5-B, even if we could pass off the idea that Rho Aius scales to it we wouldn't be able to extrapolate anything past that as servants that are consistently not remotely close to planet level have broken Shirous/Archer projection of it in the past.

Iirc want shirou's rho Aias a downgraded version??? I think Achilles Rho aias could have final Ascension's/alive scaling with Hector iirc, but not sure where it could rank at.. Hector alive us apparently fairly close on skill and capability to Achilles

DragonEmperor23 said:
But then that means that all 7-B servants are scaling to Edmond.
Exactly then we can scale up from Edmonds strength rating for the rest of the servants

I completely forgot about this. I can't get the scans ATM but that cute female servant in Camelot arc called "noctis" has a calc'able sandstorm feat.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
I am sure you man Nitocris.
Yeah her. I was typing in a hurry. I'm at work lol xD

We're also given a distance of how far her sandstorm reaches iirc, but I'm still at work

Nitocris sand storm feat that can be calc'ed by someone...

1st.) this is confirmation that she is in charge of controlling the sandstorm. [1] [2] [3]

2nd.) In 100 kilometers they will be brought out of the desert. [4]

3rd.) The sandstorm that Nitocris controls stops just before the full 100 kilometers. [5]

4th.) this is the map. I already cleared the story, but i believe it was the "Dune of Daw" is where the 100km marker is [6]

5th.) Im not sure this scales to anyone with whatever the results of the calc is....

6th.) I have only seen 1 sandstorm calc on this wiki tbh which is from Inaros of warframe... i guess someone could use it as a reference... but im not calc'er or math smart person lol... [7]

It doesn't give good results

A quick calculation done with using a similar method and a diameter of 100km

• volme: = pi*50,000m^2*1524m= 11969468010177.111 m3 of air
  • mass: = 11969468010177.111 *1.2kg/m3 (density of air on earth at ground level) =14363361612212.533 kgs
  • Instability: 4000 joules/kg
  • Energy: 57453446448850136 joules or 13.731 Megatons,
even with a radius of 100km and doubling the instability value you would only get a little over 100 megatons and that's assuming the use of CAPE is correct in the first place, I don't expect many people to agree with using it on something that is not a storm cloud.

I am preparing for my vacation tomorrow, but is that low end city level???

Well, the feat was casual, iirc. If i remember right she was sustaining it over the course of weeks, or more to prevent the invasion of fodder demons/beast. im not sure what "casual" entails on this site though... i would look for a better time frame, but im getting ready for irl stuff.

So can we assume that ozy beast controlling abilities does not extend to demonic beasts. Since Nitocris said that they are out of their capabilities.

I have modified all of the profiles that needed to be adjusted in the F/SN page, obviously there are a lot left for the nasuverse in general.

I'll follow DragonEmperor23's earlier suggestion and for the time being start modifying the Saber classes from Fate/Grand Order, I think the best approach here is to make sure all of the profiles there are correct and then later check individual entries such as Fate/Apocrypha, Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya, etc to check and revise anything that we miss.

I have finished modifying the saber class profiles from the F/GO page, I'll continue with the lancer class and others later if no one else wants to do them.

Should I suggest matches that should be removed while we edit?

I already put them in the removal thread.

Copy paste

Okay so this is a work in progress as I need to find as many concluded fate matches and check if each one is still valid. If anyone can tell me a match that may be outdated do let me know.

Aigis vs Lancelot (Lancelot lost his 3.85x AP difference and now Aigis has the advantage in AP as well as range)

Mitsuru vs Raiko (Same reasons above)

Luffy vs Semiramis (AP stomp for Luffy, plus she has 9B dura and her poison can't beat her resistances)

Sigurd vs Gin, Haruna and Yasuri (Gin is an AP stomp, the others are for the same reasons as before)

ALOT of Emiya Alter's matches should be analyzed due to the AP that he lost since then, Gildedguy and Lucario especially.

False Berzerker's match against Cobra is outdated as Cobra is High 7A,

it's match against Lucario is an AP stomp since Pokemon scale well above 550 megatons and tank 300 megatons with no damage

Cu vs Gerard is an AP stomp now since he's baseline

On another note shouldn't Lancer (Artoria Alter) be Hihg 7A or something with restraints released or what?

As for Nanami vs Sigurd i think Nanami is baseline 7-A iirc so it can stay, maybe. Dunno about Haruna vs Sigurd

Aigis is above baseline, no?

After this i gonna abandon Nasuverse fully thanks for this baseline bullshit

Nanami being baseline doesn't mean that the match should stay, losing an almost 4x AP advantage is Huge

Same with Aigis

BTW something about the 9B servants

Should they scale to Rin Tohsaka as they are stated to be stronger then any human? We had a CRT on this a while back as well

Schnee One said:
BTW something about the 9B servants

Should they scale to Rin Tohsaka as they are stated to be stronger then any human? We had a CRT on this a while back as well
"Wall level physically (Caster is not physically inclined and was easily overpowered by Rin Tohsaka while the latter was using Reinforcement. Nevertheless, even the weakest Servants can crush human skulls like eggshells with their fingertips)"

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Caster_(Fate/stay_night)

And Haruna and the other ship are scaled to tsar bomber who are baseline mountain level (might wrong about it tho), and the graviton cannon take so much time to charge.

Also another match who should be removed is Tesla vs Feedback

@Kal

Rin was using Reinforcement magic and is much better fighter in terms of Hand to Hand

There's more to it then just strength, to which, Caster was still able to barely survive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back