• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fate Series - High Tier Character Max Speed Rating (CCC)

If we are using that statement about Arcueid being able to being Amaterasu down then shouldn't she scale too ovo

So why exactly were the CCC playables decided not to scale to fighting BB

Something like "Capable of moving within Imaginary Numbers Space where time does not exist" should be enough. If needed, a note can be written that to avoid possible outliers, only characters whose natural environment is INS were given infinite speed, as well as showing the ability to manipulate INS itself. With the exception of Amaterasu who has the statement of not being restricted by time.

What outliers would happen from scaling the 2-As to infinite speed exactly

Normal servants don't scale to them in any other sense so it's not like they'd scale speed wise either

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
Something like "Capable of moving within Imaginary Numbers Space where time does not exist" should be enough. If needed, a note can be written that to avoid possible outliers, only characters whose natural environment is INS were given infinite speed, as well as showing the ability to manipulate INS itself. With the exception of Amaterasu who has the statement of not being restricted by time.
Yes, that's good.

But, I have a question, just above, it was mentioned that Kiara can manipulate the INS, so why wouldn't she be updated?

I have to unsubscribe from this thread due to time constraints. You can notify me later via my message wall if you need my help after you have reached a conclusion.

Because not every 2-A Nasuverse character should have become 2-A. I expressed my concern regarding that back then and Monarch expressed his. The fact is, we could make a lot of characters have infinite speed through scaling, but it would be bad. Because the scaling in Nasuverse is so terrible, I lean towards stricter criteria in revisions when it comes to upgrading characters based on one feat, though I feel we are too strict on some things when compared to some other verses where characters get insane upgrades based on vague evidence. Others wanted stricter revision as well, but if majority of the supporters believe that we should upgrade every 2-A character, then they are free to speak and we'll reach a conclusion.

As for Kiara, I don't remember her being able to manipulate INS nor her moving within it, but if you bring the feat we'll discuss it.

We can go on and upgrade the speed on those five characters we've discuss and continue to discuss about upgrading the rest if the supporters want that.

I would talk about how terrible the scaling is in Nasuverse, but i won't do it here in this wiki, because i don't want to get butted in mid discussion. We can just do it in discord.

I'm neutral about updating all 2-A, if the majority agree, or disagree, that's fine.

Well, I think it's okay to update the speed of these five

So why would it be bad for those who fight people with infinite speed to scale to infinite speed. If the reason is literally just that you don't want to many people to have infinite speed, thats not really a valid reason to discard the feat happening. All the CCC playables scale to BB for AP and Dura already, but scaling to speed is bad because ???

Tiamat keeps up with Gil and Enkidu, and naturally resides in INS, but doesn't scale because ???

Enkidu keeps up with Gilgamesh, but again doesn't scale because ???

People don't exactly scale to these characters normally anyway, sure we have the whole "Kingu=Living Enkidu, and servants keep up with him" but we already don't scale servants to fighting him in the first place, so speed wouldn't scale from that anyway, its a similar case for any of the other 2-As who might be upgraded by this, people don't exactly scale to them

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
This looks fine to me.
There's this one.

ShiroyashaGinSan, a discussion moderator.

And we did discuss about how only people who live in the timeless void of this verse will be the only ones to get the rating, both in and out of this Thread.

It shouldn't be contradicted by their other speed feats though.

My proposal was that only those that can enter, move, and manipulate the Imaginary Number Space would get the Infinite speed. If even just one is not fulfilled than they would not get the speed rating. Kinda like Senshinkan case where Amakasu gets Immeasureable speed but Yoshiya and Kriemhildr only get FTL at most, or other similar cases.

Okay. The problem is that speed is often not treated consistently for timeless voids, as the speed levels are portrayed as far more limited outside of them.

Read the Timeless Voids Standards page for information.

Hmhm, i understand. For this case, specifically BB, it's shown and explained that the imaginary number space is True Void like in that page explicitly. Why the other characters don't scale is because they move in real space made by BB, not the imaginary space numbers, except for few like Amaterasu that exists outside of time axis.

For Sefar, since i havent played Extella i will leave the case to other members. While for Solomon's case it's the same or similar to BB.

Explicitly in Case Files, the head of a character that was beheaded was still "alive" or at least just barely finishing the process of dying after being pulled out of imaginary number space. That by itself should be clear proof imaginary number space is space lacking any passage of time.

Servant Gilgamesh by no means should ever get infinite speed, but the one that matches to BB is something else entirely, I think, but I am not gonna get into a discussion about his specific case. Whatever people have decided works I guess.

Okay. I am just concerned about that we might insert exaggerated statistics that contradict their portrayals, but am not well-informed about the issue.

Wouldn't that go against our standard conventions regarding the subject?

Meaning, don't we have a rule to only scale timeless voids to characters for whom they are a natural environment? We easily end up scaling from Plot-Induced Stupidity situations otherwise.

Antvasima said:
Wouldn't that go against our standard conventions regarding the subject?
I don't really see how. Especially since we dont have any anti-feats for the full power playable servants, and they are supposed to be on the same level of power/stats as Gilgamesh/BB. It would honestly be more PIS to have them somehow be much slower despite being supposedly on the same level or surpassing BB

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
Because not every 2-A Nasuverse character should have become 2-A. I expressed my concern regarding that back then and Monarch expressed his. The fact is, we could make a lot of characters have infinite speed through scaling, but it would be bad. Because the scaling in Nasuverse is so terrible, I lean towards stricter criteria in revisions when it comes to upgrading characters based on one feat, though I feel we are too strict on some things when compared to some other verses where characters get insane upgrades based on vague evidence. Others wanted stricter revision as well, but if majority of the supporters believe that we should upgrade every 2-A character, then they are free to speak and we'll reach a conclusion.
As for Kiara, I don't remember her being able to manipulate INS nor her moving within it, but if you bring the feat we'll discuss it.

We can go on and upgrade the speed on those five characters we've discuss and continue to discuss about upgrading the rest if the supporters want that.
I'm not sure which characters you are referring to, especially since the scaling is clean for the most part. Why would it be bad that many of the high and God tiers of the verse would have infinite speed? To be frank, it seems like you are pre-suposing something here that I don't get, but I can't put my finger on what it is, and I don't agree with it.

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
I don't know what you're getting at, but make an argument and we'll discuss it.
I was more asking which 2-As you think shouldn't be 2-A. I need to know what you disagree with do I can construct am argument to counter the issue u have

Back