• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fate Revision Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone good with the magi revisions?

Spells with a large AOE are hard to dodge for everyone.

Given how many MHS feats we've been finding I think solidly MHS is good for Servants.

The magi stuff looks alright, since I don't see Shirou and Rin sprinting after their Servants and all.

@XING

MHS Servants is backed by the feats in Fate/Prototype.

Thanks, Reppu. I'll get around to updating the magi pages.

@Reppuzan

For travel too? Isn't it just combat speed and reactions because they can dodge close range MHS attacks (like the League of Legends characters)? Huh learn something new everyday. Could you please give me an example other than Enkidu who shows shows this sort of speed in their regular human form? Thanks!

What's stopping Goetia from being solidly 5-A, also?

Well, AAS gathers energy that surpasses the energy of the Earth's genesis, so I think that's pretty solidly 5-B. And Goetia is far beyond anything Solomon can accomplish.

Solomon's AAS is only High 6-A. Goetia's version is only stronger because he turned 3000 years of human history into power for AAS.

Also, what? Goetia can't be far beyond anything Solomon can accomplish, because Solomon literally created Goetia. And i'm pretty sure that Goetia said that Solomon could stop him if he was as powerful as when he was alive. That doesn't really matter because we don't know how strong Solomon was alive, but still.

From his profile, "He is an omnipotent being that even King Solomon could not reach." Obviously the omnipotent is hyperbole, but this definitely seems to imply that he's far superior to Solomon at this point.

I'm pretty sure they were said to be equal during the final singularity, but looking through all of that text on mobile would take way too long, so i'll do that once i get home.

Then again, since they went out of their way to claim Goetia to be omnipotent, he's probably above Tiamat, Gil and the like.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Solomon getting stomped before he used Ars Nova? I can't remember the specifics so I may very well be remembering it wrong.

Yeah. We could probably scale Prime Solomon up to 5-A anyways

Not sure we can say he got stomped when he didn't even try to fight back. And the statements about them being equal were talking about Solomon when he was alive, IIRC.

Fair point. So, yeah, 5-A Living Solomon would probably be fine and consistent with the other stronger Servants.

@NEH

Would other Grand Servants / Grand Servant Candidates like King Hassan and Merlin scale to living Solomon?

Weren't people arguing for 5-A King Hassan anyways?

Regardless, Solomon is supposed to be the greatest magus, is he not?

@Prom

I guess they were, but he wasn't even a Grand Servant during Babylonia but still harmed Tiamat and crippled her immortality through his own power.

True, but it should also be noted that Merlin is the actual living Merlin who was summoned through a loophole in the summoning system.

He wasn't a Grand during Babylonia, but that's just because he gave up the position. He still had a Grand level Saint Graph when he hurt Tiamat, then he gave that up too to give her the concept of death.

Merlin doesn't scale to living Solomon, no.

I'd agree with not scaling him for now.

Anyways, even good with At least 5-A for Goetia? I'll update Solomon's page tomorrow, once I get around to rewriting it so that it's consistent with Goetia.

I think it'll be fine for the most part, since it's logical scaling after defeating Tiamat.

Well done.

Now I'll ask one more time, how fast are the servants now anyways? In FSN and Zero.

Thank you, guys.

Massively Hypersonic.

@Gargoyle

Mach 200-500, based on scaling from Servants like Enkidu and Gilgamesh as well as the feats in Fate/Prototype.

How dare you make me look through this thread to see the precise values.

Mach 200~500, I believe.

"But this time, because of the 'Incineration of the World', the Land of Shadows is gone. Thus, I was summoned as a Heroic Spirit."

From what I can see, this definitely implies that Ars Almadel Salomonis killed Scathach...?

Because it did. That's why Scathach is stronger than Cu even though he surpassed her when he was alive, she kept training for 2000 years after his death until Goetia nuked everything.

Yeah, I pasted it here because it said that she survived it on her page.

Should the Calc Team members check these calculations?

OBD's standards on what is acceptable in terms of calculations are significantly different from VSB's standards (where VSB may accept things that OBD doesn't, and vice versa).

Perhaps separate blogs can be made for those calculations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back