• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fate/Extella revisions/additions

Titan Altera shouldn't be likely higher she should just be straight up rated as higher with magical energy absorption. Titan Alter should get a possibly 4-B key for her 7th form which has energy that rivals Amaterasu. For hax she needs her ability to absorb "magical energy processed into techniques" as well. Everything else seems fine.

I want KamiYasha's and Promestein's opinions on this before we move forward with anything. Also, if you could find some scans of your information I'd greatly appreciate it.

Sweet, I know Tamamo's Noble Phantasm is deranked because of her status drop and it would be incredibly formidable if she used it at her full power. It's full strength is Anti-World with Country level range, but idk if she ever gets to that point even in Extra CCC.

It's actually even more insane than that. Her noble phantasm is a "nation building" level great authority, or in other words the same rank as Potnia Theron. Its maximum application might be comparable to CCC.

@Swag Ea is the same it is a "nation building" thing, it was originally used to cultivate the primordial planet, helping the gods create suitable environment for life to grow. But since there are two sides of things like the Earth Mother Goddess controlling life and Death. Enuma Elish would cultivate worlds and make them habitable but can also destroy them.

Well Gil never uses the creation aspect of it. Ea was intended to only be used for creation, Gil was given it to help prosper civilisation so the gods could remain. But since he rebelled he also used Ea the opposite way which the gods never thought of. Only using it to destroy. This is why the Gods never used Ea against Sefar. Since it was not intended to be a weapon. At any rate that's what Ea's descriptions seems to imply.

Here are some random things from Beast's Lair, Reddit and my unfinished playthrough. Will post more on sunday or something.

Taken from Beast's Lair

Magic Energy Absorption: A exclusive skill of Attilaight Cell. The body of the Titan, composed of spiritron collectors, will unconditionally absorb "magical energy formulated into techniques" and covert it into HP and Armor values. Techniques equate to skills, knowledge, and civilization. To an Anti Cell, there is no better form of nourishment. Any form of attack (interference) designed by intellect - however undeveloped the theory behind it may be - will only grant more power to Altera. The large firepower of greater magecraft and strategic weapons of science and technology will fuel the fire further. On the other hand, while pure magical energy - what can be called life-force itself - will also be mostly absorbed, it can still exert its regular effect. Facing against an Anti Cell, it comes down to simply "bludgeoning" it. Although this is a troublesome skill that can absorb even physical attacks boosted with Mana Burst, one thing can deal an effective blow. The energy discharge of the holy sword. The White Titan that had once appeared upon the surface was repulsed by the holy sword tempered in the inner sea of the Earth.

Taken from Beast's Lair

Crest of the Wandering Star: The ability to turn into a giant god in order to destroy civilization. The fundamental design of Titan Altera. With this passive skill, the lives, structures, and concepts she destroys are absorbed as spiritron information and she increases in size. Altera cannot by her own will remove this skill. By absorbing an amount of mana equal to her current HP amount, her maximum HP doubles. Further, due to her modifier as the Titan, whenever her structure reaches a size double to the previous (16M, 32M, 64M, 128M, 256M, 512M, 1024M) she will advance to the next stage, and all of her parameters are increased by 1 digit. For example, if STR A is equal to a value of 150, and a + doubles that to 300, then with the Titan modifier, what is 300 at first stage, becomes 3,000 at second stage; 30,000 at third stage; and so on, becoming 300,000,000 at her seventh stage. This approaches the Gold-Fur White-Face in her nine-tailed form (387,420,489) - an amount of energy on the level of a sun.

Stuff from Reddit the scans are translated by WaifuHunter

Enuma Elish's description from Extella where it is stated that originally the Noble Phantasm is used for "nation building". Which is apparently a level of the Gods Authorities. BB's Potnia Theron Authority is classified as "Great Authority" on the level of "nation building" according to Tamamo. Enuma Elish was also said to be "the power of the gods that built the primordial planet when it's still coolding down".

Blessings of Amaterasu is also "nation building". It's a god's Authority that harvests the reconstruction of the dominions that were ruined due to an army of destruction. It can convert the power of all creation into an attack by using magical energy. True rank and power is that of a Anti-World Noble Phantasm.

To be a divine construct it doesn't just have to be made by Gods "The definition of God's creation. It's something that's made from people's wishes, but not affected by people's intentions"

I noticed something that no one has really brought up. Saber Venus NP was able to one-shot multi-dimensional defenses built by Archimedes. What exactly do we rank 'multi-dimensional' as?

@Lu Bane

While normally we would rank abilities that can destroy multiple dimensions as somewhere in the Tier 1 range, Multi-Dimensional in the context of the Nasuverse refers to things like Multi-Dimensional Refraction Phenomenon, which involves the manipulation of parallel universes in some way.

Assassin's Tsubame Gaeshi is an example, since it uses Multi-Dimensional Refraction Phenomenon in order to enforce to other possible slashes from parallel universes in order to create an undodgeable attack where three sword swings exist at once.

Thanks for the reply, though I still have questions....I don't exactly know what those questions are or how to ask them, lol.

Wow, this is late.

Anyways, I can't really say much here. I don't know much about Fate/Extella, but this stuff looks fine to me, and I'd be happy to apply the upgrades if everyone's fine with them.

What changes did you agree about here?

If I'm not mistaken,

Nero

• Moon Crux: At least 5-A
  • Saber Venus: At least 5-A
Tamamo

• Moon Crux: At least 5-A
Altera

• Sefar: At least 5-A, higher with energy absorption
  • Full-Power Sefar: At least 5-A, possibly 4-B with energy absorption
I believe this would also boost fullpower Gilgamesh and Enkidu to At least 5-A?

@Ram

What about Vasavi Shakti? Given that it's heavily implied to have slayed Sefar in Karna's sidestory.

@Ram

My only concern is that this would create an inconsistency. Since Sieg was able to hold off Vasavi Shakti by spamming Balmung at it until Balmung broke and Astolfo swooped in with Achilles' Akhilleus Kosmos.

So, is that 5-A or 4-B against divine beings for Vasavi Shakti? And how is this gonna effect Excalibur?

Well, that seems like an outlier for Sieg even then, since Vasavi Shakti is currently rated as 5-B anyways.

@Reppu

It was a command seal boosted Balmung beam and it broke in 2 sec. Also you have to keep in mind it's Higashide who doesn't know what he was doing, not understanding how the throne of heroes works etc. Throughout the novel he had a bunch of "it should have been impossible but it still happened" things so I would just call it PIS.

Alright. Sounds good.

I'll try to get through all the pages today, then.

Excalibur one shot Sefar who was wrecking all the Gods. It was almost 100% guaranteed to be a completely unsealed Excalibur. Because apparently Excalibur works like Excalibur proto.

@Ram

That also brings the question of Excalibur's full power, since it killed Sefar in the past and is a Divine Construct.

This is corroborated by the fact that Excalibur Proto killed Beast VI several times.

Well, should we add "At least 5-A with all restraints released" for Saber's keys? Or a new key?

Full power Excalibur would be At least 5-A but I think we should ignore it for now.

Saber states that she has never used Excalibur's true power and that it would be a once in a lifetime experience. After you unlock one or two seals in her interlude it goes from A to A++. Excalibur Proto is designed to defeat Planetary threats so a At least 5-B rating should be reasonable for it.

Okay. We can discuss it later, then.

I'll get to the other pages then.

So... is Saber Venus too risqué to upload?

Back