• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fart Kid CRT South Park

New Kid

Space Time Manipulation (He bends them so he can get his super speed)

Matter Manipulation and/or Vibration Manipulation, not to mention Speed Amplification (Vibrates every subatomic particle to become an unstoppable high-energy body)

Matter Manipulation (Can crush atoms with his Quantum Fist)

Fire Manipulation (Can send fireballs from his hands)

Energy Projection and Plasma Manipulation (Can make plasma beams with his hands)

Ice Manipulation (Can Make Ice Prison)

Sand Manipulation (Can make Sand Traps)

Water Manipulation, Healing and Status Effect Negation (Can make water dolphins come out of his hands, healing damage done and taking away Status Effect induced on the healed characters)

Earth Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation and Weather Manipulation (His eyes turn into electricity when he invokes a storm with giant hands made of well, earth)

Cyborgization Partial, if not normal (Eric says you have Cybernetic appendages, the tutorial bad guy calls you more machine than human)

Sound Manipulation (Have Cybernetic speaker boxes on his shoulders)

Magnetic Manipulation (Has a giant magnet that pulls his enemies closer)

Markmanship (Capable of using miniguns, laser guns and missiles)

Possible Enhanced Senses (Have cybernetic eyes, which should be superior to human eyes)

Forcefield Creation (Can make a Psychic Shield)

Mind Attacks (Can make cerebral blasts)

Creation (Can make turrets with his gadgets)

Explosion Manipulation (Can make a 'friendly' punchbag that when attacked will explode and cause damage to his enemies)

Technological Manipulation (Can call his drone to attack his enemies)

Invisibility (Thanks to his assassin abilities, he can get invisible and his enemies are uncapable of telling where he is, even to characters that have enhanced senses or even Mental Abilities)

Teleportation (Was capable of teleporting from his room on his old house to the South Park City Halls' roof) Plant Manipulation, possibly Magic (Is a Plantmancer)

Empathic Manipulation and Mind Manipulation (Able to charm his foes into attacking others with his plants)

Stats Boosts (Can boost his damage)

Resurrection and Summoning (Capable of reviving fallen allies thanks to Mother Nature) Martial Arts (That's his class so yeah)

Aura, I think, stats reduction (His attacks have an aura of a dragon, also makes the character that was hit slower and reduces it's defense)

Definitely Explosive Aura (One of his attacks he summons the aura dragon to attack his enemies) Chi Manipulation (He can concentrate his chi on his attacks)

Not to mention that South Park characters may have a AP Upgrade

Since one of New Kid NORMAL attack is called Gigavolt Globe, which is either High 7-A or the top of 7-A

Thanks to Cursed Gentlema I was able to do this

What makes the attack 7-A/High 7-A?

"Space Time Manipulation (He bends them so he can get his super speed)"

Morgan also states his farts can bend space-time iirc, so I'm surprised this wasn't added beforehand.

"Markmanship (Capable of using miniguns, laser guns and missiles)"

Should also be Weapon Mastery

"Possible Enhanced Senses (Have cybernetic eyes, which should be superior to human eyes)"

Uh, any outright proof of this? That could just allow him to have 21/20 vision or can change filters of view.

"Creation (Can make turrets with his gadgets)" >Creation requires you create something from absolutely nothing, if he's using gadgets to build the turrets, then it's not creation.

Rest are fine to me for hax. For the AP part, same question as Mr. Bambu.

No you didn't. That doesn't signify anything even near Tier 7 AP. Can you explain how you came to that conclusion?

Hey, I am just a messenger, I took this from CursedGentlema on Discord, I just copied and pasted here, not to mention that I said it may have, I wasn't sure on that either.

Well can you ask him how he thinks what looks like some baseline electricity has Tier 7 potency?

I actually did, he said that he thought he had read Gigavolt and thought that Gigavolt=Gigaton, he blamed that he was half asleep.

Either way, what about the rest of the stuff?

The abilities I have no problem with except what was noted above.

I don't think it being a parody of that is enough justification

Minor Technological Manipulation likely? I'd ask someone else about that, I'd just stick it as Weapon Mastery.

Back