• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Family-sized rat vs naked robot with ears (Godzilla vs FNaF) 0-1-0 (stomp)

Speed is equalized
Both are 9-C, Street Level
Both don't know a thing about eachother
Endo-02 scales to Fredbear crushing a child's head, while the Rat has no calc, but preys on people with presumable ease (although it wouldn't really matter as it's GPE would still give it Street Level)
Winning conditions are incapacitation of opponent AND death
If this is a stomp, tell me

Endo-02:
Giant rat: 1

Last edited:
Don’t the Animatronics scale to 3000 J due to crushing a kid’s skull?
Technically, the rat comes close (keep in mind I don't have the book, but the description on Wikizilla makes it sound like he should be comparable), and even if I'm wrong, and I may be, it still wouldn't be a stomp, as it wouldn't be 5 times the rat's AP

Last edited:
So, the Giant Rat’s GPE is 3432 J, so it and the Endo are pretty close in AP and Durability. Considering the Endo has no LS calculations, the rat has the advantage in LS. I’m pretty sure the rat takes this. They have the AP, LS, and (pretty sure) size advantage. The rat can just start chowing on the Endo with it’s teeth.

OH SHIT A RAT FRA

So, the Giant Rat’s GPE is 3432 J, so it and the Endo are pretty close in AP and Durability. Considering the Endo has no LS calculations, the rat has the advantage in LS. I’m pretty sure the rat takes this. They have the AP, LS, and (pretty sure) size advantage. The rat can just start chowing on the Endo with it’s teeth.

OH SHIT A RAT FRA
Counted

OH SHIT A RAT FRA
GPE can only be used concerning characters if they at least have Large size 0. This is not the case.

Back