• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Family Guy combat speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should Lois have Peak Human or Superhuman combat speed based on demonstrating her boxing skills and fighting against Deidre Jackson who's a dominant boxer in the episode called "Baby You Knock Me Out"? Boxers can somewhat throw punches about 15 m/s.

Anttron224 said:
Is this a one-off feat or does she fight at these speeds in multiple bouts?
Family Guy - Lois becomes a Pro Boxer
Family Guy - Lois becomes a Pro Boxer

Family Guy - Boxer Lois
Family Guy - Boxer Lois

If you watch both videos.

KLOL506 said:
Pretty damn sure that Family Guy characters have much more potent speed feats IIRC.
Im pretty damn sure the Chicken fights are blatantly peak human but at their best possibly Like around a good Superhuman to possibly Subsonic as well.

That's assumption which we can't say. They had peak human for that fight for no real reason. We need actual feats to support that level Of speed. The wing feat I don't see as sub sonic. He had roughly 2 to 3 seconds to get there. And the door was really close. So it's at best athlete speed. At least I would place it there.

The tank feat also doesn't work as frame by frame shows Lois had already jumped away by the time the Shell was shot out. So neither feat seems viable

Buttersamuri said:
That's assumption which we can't say. They had peak human for that fight for no real reason. We need actual feats to support The wing feat I don't see as sub sonic. He had roughly 2 to 3 seconds to get there. And the door was really close. So it's at best athlete speed. At least I would place it there.

The tank feat also doesn't work as frame by frame shows Lois had already jumped away by the time the Shell was shot out. So neither feat seems viable
Oh yeah I looked back at it again, you do actually have a point.

He got 2 to 3 seconds to get there yet Joe couldn't react to his movements

That's just either inconsistency or kinda just a cartoon being a cartoon. Joe always has been immensely superior to Peter. So it wouldn't make sense Peter could blitz his reactions.

Okay where's been only 0.24 sec (6 frames) between Joe moving his eyes away from Peter and opening the shade. Also I don't see why Peter couldn't blitz him since Joe wasn't even on guard. Anyone would notice Peter moving if it takes 2-3 sec anyway.

So other Family Guy character's speed won't be upgrade? And Lois won't have Superhuman combat or attack speed too based on her boxing skills?

Should Family Guy characters need peak human combat speed so they can scale Lois's boxing skills? Their speed is only atheltic human.

Yes. You can go here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3066628

Assembled1801 said:
Should Family Guy characters need peak human combat speed so they can scale Lois's boxing skills? Their speed is only atheltic human.
I mean, they DID trade blows with each other in one episode, so yeah.

Okay. Thanks. Should we close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back