• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

False Dark Genie vs Raven Branwen

Status
Not open for further replies.
AP gap is almost negligible. Raven is 440 kilotons, False Dark Genie is nearly 419 kilotons. Pretty sure False Dark Genie could just mind hax her though.

Soul Manipulation and Mind Manipulation give the genie the edge (I mean, he took control of a spirit, he can literally mind control Raven in two ways). Raven hits slightly harder, but doesn't matter much here, the gap isn't too big.

I guess genie fra

That's 3 for the rat that gained magic power I believe.

Is this a stomp?.

Apparently rwby auras protect from soul manip because they're projections of the soul which is weird to me but whatever, so it's just mindhax and an AP advantagr

Misread it, knowing how mindhax works may be a good idea now that I actually look at this for a bit

@WeeklyBattles

Definie "Stupidly Casual"

@Wok

It basically releases an invisible dark energy that infects you.

@Lord Stupidly casual as in she was standing in front of a crowd of people, including a guy who was able to determine Pyrrha's semblance after fighting her for a few seconds despite the fact that she managed to keep hidden for years, and no one even knew she was performing the feat

To be fair that's a really strange thing to look out for. If I see a storm form even in like a magic verse nothing really indicates she did it. As of now I'll stick with the vote, due to the mindhax not being sometnsom she can really know to avoid.

Still, Weekly, I rather go for "best showing", otherwise we will have a low-key Saitama situation.

I know! But still, we are in a low-key Saitama situation we rather avoid...

Still, the Genie has better hax

@WeeklyBattles

The way they describe it in the game is it generates a type of darkness, it's essence, it's power.

He never made contact with Dran who lives in the Divine Beast Cave, about several floors down. He never even enters the cave so it's possible the energy is going intangibile to reach Dran or it went through every crack in the cave.

So I can't say it will.

Anyway I'm going to bed. I'll comment later tommorow (Hopefully).

Nope

Point is if the energy has to physically make contact with Raven in order to affect her, it wont be able to due to her aura protecting her

Ah, that, sorry then.

Still, the genie has the AP harm so sooner or later her aura will "break".

Except Raven's AP is casually stronger than Genie's max output, yes he can harm her but she will be hitting much, much harder

There's also her flash freeing ability that not even Cinder could break out of

@WeeklyBattles

That is not the Dark Genie's max output, it was never stated it took his full power to do said feat.

Also, the Genie likes the range game with his magic blasts.

I gotta go but, he has more then just mind Hax, I'll explain when I get back.

I'd like to apologise, I got the False Dark Genie's Mind Manipulation mixed up with the True Dark Genie's Possession.

Going back early in the game, it's stated to be a magic spell. It doesn't have anything to do with the dark energy it releases.

I also am planning to create a blog listing all the monsters the Dark Genie created so people know what kinds of monsters he can create because some have minor Hax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back