• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also we clearly see the damaged building reform as well. Or are you telling me the guild suddenly after all these years got regenerating walls?

@Shadow yeah... no. We can't just place Zeref at "Universal" because of a claim that is likely hyperbole, there are tons of characters in fiction with ridiculously outlandish statements and we don't simply rate them as high as they claim without supporting feats. This is particularly the case with FT as literally no feat comes even remotely close to such an outlandish statement.

As for the time reversal, Zeref literally reverses time and reforms the wall behind him

@Dragonmasterxyz

@Davidsteel1

You can't label something a hyperbole until you prove it. Hiro consistently stated he was above space-time and absolutely nothing refutes it or labels it as hyperbole.

The time reversal thing seems fair but it is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things

@Shadow but at the same time u can't label something as fact until it's proven. I can claim that I'm 6"7 and since you've never met me u can't know whether it's true or not. If Zeref shows off a Universal level feat then his claims are true, but as for now it isn't considered anything but hyperbole

"You can't label something a hyperbole until you prove it. Hiro consistently stated he was above space-time and absolutely nothing refutes it or labels it as hyperbole."

No feat even comes remotely close to this. The power of what he absorbed would at max be like 6-B. So hyperbole. And he only said he transcends time once. The other scan said he had power over it. And of course the simple fact is that it is too outlandish at this point.

We will not give Zeref a Low 2-C rating without proof, given that it would be so far above everything else shown within the series.

We can wait several chapters. There is no hurry.

Anyway, returning to the issue of if some staff member is interested in giving Zeref an extra statistics tab with time manipulation.

Why '''Unknown'''? We know for a fact he's stronger than is base. It isn't like he powered down.

Of course for know he didnt show nothing even in Country level. Universe level is just crazy to assume

Because his strength is unquantifiable, it is far superior to the rest of the characters due to him having an Infinite amount of it but yet it cannot be accurately placed.

Infinite energy /= Infinite strength. Androids in dbz have Infinite energy yet their strength is not infinite.

Bepo4151 said:
Infinite energy /= Infinite strength. Androids in dbz have Infinite energy yet their strength is not infinite.
^This

Fairy Heart is a Infinite Magic Supply, so, if something, Zeref has limitless stamina

I will temporarily unlock Zeref's and Natsu's profiles. Tell me here when you are done.

Aiden, why you wrote "Unknow normally, High 6-C with FDKM", on Natsu page? He not use his FDKM he use FDK attack, but he can use it without activation hi FDKM. This time it was DF + normal FDK attack, not DF + FDKM

I think the far should be not applied to Zeref for now because it's likely that Dragon Acnologia and Fairy Heart Zeref are likely even as August said that Zeref needed that if he wanted to fight him. The possibility of him physically defeating Acnologia is thing that will likely not happen as he will use his hax to fight him.

Zeref still cannot defeat Acnologia, he even said that they with Mavis will become Acnologia toys forever. Key is Mavis who posses FH is also will become toy.

No one from Spriggan 12 don't know about Zeref plans with Neo-Eclipse. Truly he didn't planed to fight agains Acnologia in that time. He wanted to defeat him before he became indestructible for Magic. So even if Zeref current is stronger than Acnologia his still cannot defeat him without Neo-Eclipse

Let's simply agree that Zeref has powered up. If he's as strong or stronger than Acnologia is something we'll figure out later. Let's leave it as that.

Vergil Lucifer said:
Aiden, why you wrote "Unknow normally, High 6-C with FDKM", on Natsu page? He not use his FDKM he use FDK attack, but he can use it without activation hi FDKM. This time it was DF + normal FDK attack, not DF + FDKM
As far as I know, on the wiki this is considered like if he activivated the mode

Stills, he may not fully activating the mode, but he is using it's power

So the key is correct.

Ant, I think you can lock the profiles again

@Shadow

Resetting a timeline wold be a Low 2-C feat.

It seems legitimate, but he seems to require prep time for this.

@ShadowSoul

The fact that he first needs to access the Ravine of Time, activate Neo Eclipse to seal it in order to set the stage, and the walk through Fairy Tail's door means that it requires prep.

@Burning

Absolutely not. Acnologia would not be exempt from having history rewritten, and Zeref is explicitly doing all of this to prevent the events that lead to Natsu's death and Acnologia's rise to power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back