• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can only give Zeref Regenerationn if he shows the ability to regenerate without the need to reverse time. I was a bit too specific with my previous statement.

Zeref already has Regenerationn in base form. I think that his immortality let him cast time spell when he was vaporized.

To compare this would be like giving Alphamon regen for AlphaInforce once he resets a fight. He simply can rewind to a point before he was damaged. Nothing more. Although that is a notable ability of its own. Also "High 6-C" or "At least High 6-C" for his new tab is fine.

@Dragon

Well, he already does have regen for restoring himself after being shattered to pieces, but that's besides the point.

Unless we have explicit showings of Zeref regenerating without the use of Time Manipulation then he's not getting Regen.

@Reppu. Well yeah. You get my point though. It would be like giving him Low-Godly for it(which I made a thread for in which we all agreed was not the case.)

So how do we judge the fact that he can rewind time even while vaporized?

Oh while we're talking about the characters and their profiles; wouldn't it be necessary to update Acnologia's weakness section, as we now have confirmation that like all Dragon slayers he does suffer from motion sickness

Dragonmasterxyz said:
@Reppu. Well yeah. You get my point though. It would be like giving him Low-Godly for it(which I made a thread for in which we all agreed was not the case.)

So how do we judge the fact that he can rewind time even while vaporized?
FT characterd have soul yeah? Well since vaporization didnt kill souls Zeref can rewind time. I believe thats the way

@Muuuuh

We can't speculate. We have to wait for an explanation (if one is ever given).

@Omega

You're speculating and there's no confirmation. We cannot use fan-theories, especially ones without little corroboration.

So, is anybody interested in adding an extra "With Fairy Heart" statistics key for Zeref, with Unknown statistics and Time Manipulation?

We should also add Natsu stats for DF "Tier: High 6-C, possibly higher", since he completly vaporized Zeref who already High 6-C.

Infinity Magic power is not a hyperbole. Mavis said that with FH Etherion could fire endlesses

Well, we are not upgrading Zeref to High 3-A without proof...

Vergil Lucifer said:
We should also add Natsu stats for DF "Tier: High 6-C, possibly higher", since he completly vaporized Zeref who already High 6-C.

Infinity Magic power is not a hyperbole. Mavis said that with FH Etherion could fire endlesses
She states in the bottom left panel it's hard to explain on how much magic it has, she even states it's endless magic just means it will not run out magical energy anytime soon, that just means it has a humongously amount of magic or its like Supermans powers with the sun in the sense it has near limitless potential buts it's not all at once. However infinite power is not the answer to this

Sorry may I suggest an update of the Fairy tail page in general? It's nothing particularly serious, just that some characters who are placed as high tiers (particularly the demons from the Tartaros arc) don't really belong there anymore due to the power growth of the current arc. And characters like Gildarts and Natsu I believe should also be moved

I am fine with if somebody wants to appropriately reorganise the Fairy Tail verse page.

However, we should probably decide the order here first.

Antvasima said:
I am fine with if somebody wants to appropriately reorganise the Fairy Tail verse page.

However, we should probably decide the order here first.
Cool, I can post suggestions up on here if anyone is interested. But I also wanted to point out that apparently Natsu's FDKM spells aren't exclusive to that mode alone- considering he also used one while in DF

Zerer's true plan is cast the spell Neo Eclipse and based on its description, it is a spell that will reverse time but in return will erase the current timeline. Is this a tier 2 feat if ever it happens?

Travelling to the past to change the present is generally considered as unquantifiable hax.

Antvasima said:
Travelling to the past to change the present is generally considered as unquantifiable hax.
Well it not travel but reset zeref will become chil and not immortal again

I do not know. I will ask Aiden to respond here.

Natsu vaporizing Zeref is weird.

Zeref in that form is obviously stronger than Natsu, yet he manage to vaporize his body.

But I think that DF Natsu being High 6-C is ok.

About Zeref new form, it was stated that this would make Zeref able to defeat Acno.

Okay, so do the rest of you think that Natsu should be upgraded?

@Aiden Also, are you willing to adjust Zeref's profile page?

So am I obviously, but it would be good with some more staff member input.

DF Natsu being on the same level as FDKM Natsu with a tiny bit of Igneel's power doesn't seem far-fetched to me. As for Zeref, why not wait and see?

Well, for the moment we would just give Fairy Heart Zeref unknown statistics with time manipulation, so it should probably be alright.

I don't think Zeref could defeat Acnologia even with FH, his plan is reverse timeline by using Neo-Eclipse and Fairy Heart. Acnologia is still impossble to defeat by Magic, and even if Zeref have an infinity amount of magic power if cannot damage him.

I would disagree. Hiro made Zeref state that he was above time because he actually was otherwise there would be absolutely no reason for him to stress it's importance.

I think an "Unknow. Possibly Universe Level+ (Claimed that he transcended Time)" would be appropriate

Also, in refutal to the "Zeref reversed time to regenerate" that is clearly not the case.

Firstly, nothing suggests it, it's baseless.

Secondly,

http://www3.mangafreak.net/Read1_Fairy_Tail_533_14#gohere

http://www3.mangafreak.net/Read1_Fairy_Tail_533_15#gohere

^Zeref reformed himself. Natsu states this and we see him regenerate from pieces, in no way does this even begin to suggest time reversal

For these reasons, I think Zeref should be upgraded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back