• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Statistics Adjustments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Captain Torch said:
Also, I do agree that Erza should scale ONLY with her amp. Which is why I said that Laxus and Jellal don't scale. However despie her amp, there are still characters that should be higher than her nonetheless, such as god tiers and top tiers like August and Irene.
That is not true. You are applying the same logic before and after her power up which is not necessarily correct. It is not strange that a weakerr character surpasses stronger ones especially if we talk about a MC like Erza.

Also, as said this could easily be one time thing only as she isn't always emotional and even if it isn't what I said previously still stands.

For Zeref i am actually gonna open another thread cause him being more powerful than a dragon after he got his ass kicked by a small piece of an already weakened Dragon(I know Igneel is stronger than regular dragons, but so is Irene) is iffy. Not to mention every single reason i said so far.

So, yeah let's just leave Zeref's high 6-C rating aside for now as this thread doesn't need other derail.

I believe that August and Irene should scale to 6-B to High 6-B via country feats, while the rest of the Spriggans scale to High 7-A to 6-C via scale from Brandish's Island feat.

Actually Invel's feat should be calculated. The last time we ignored it cause it was not possible to know did he really froze everything, but we could calculate the snowstorm he created since it was pretty damn large.

I'm not sure if a snowstorm will give good results though. Ajeel's Sandstorm was calculated at Large Building level, despite it covering all of Magnolia. Granted, a snowstorm is different. If the temperatures are low enough, the yield could be somwhat impressive

Though it should be noted that the Spirggans are around the same level to one another (minus Larcade, August and Irene)

@Blanked, From what was shown after he stopped Gray's attack with one hand he released a large wave of energy that covered the entire area.

It's not a wave of energy but a snowstorm lol.

That said lets just leave it be for now.

So far Me,Dragon,Zero and Saikou vote to scale only Erza.

Rest?

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Except she only scales when amped. Scaling her base from or anyone who scales to said base form would just make the whole point of using this amp to justify the feat not an outlier moot.
So... Why would any other characters scale? Also, if we accept this boost, then High 6-B Natsu could happen :T

If i remember corectly there is theread that i saw before can make ft 6B but that there has be ignore and might outlier.

Just wonder one piece got upgrade to hight 6c because meteor size(eventhought it nake non sense use that pic to upgrade) So can we use the same thing to upgrade ft? Base on this scan http://www.**********.com/fairy-tail/518/15 we saw that white thing is so big(that is part of magic i think) that we cant see meteor at all

I'm very uncomfortable upgrading anyone beyond the Tier reached by the calculation.

And even then, it's only a few people.

We have to scale anybody who is > Erza or equal to her. Natsu and Gray should be the first 2, Laxus the third. Gajeel being relatively equal to Natsu in that aspect would as well.

Finally, now that we are doing statistics adjustments, is it appropriate to present my new evidence for their FTL speed at this time?

Pretty simple

Irene- Its her own feat duh.

August- Strongest spriggan, which makes him stronger than Irene

Acnologia (Human form)- No diffed Serena and made August sweat. August avoided fight deliberately.

Gildarts- Fought on par with August

Laxus- Should be equal or stronger than Erza.

I am not sure if base Zeref should scale to Irene or August, because it was implied August was stronger than Zeref himself. However Fairy Heart Zeref is obviously above him

@Knight yes but last time I came with a rather lacking argument, I believe I can come with a stronger one of which I have developed incluing more real life connections while avoiding writer tropes

I think that Adam of darkness makes sense.

Not August tho, his power is dependant on the powers of others. He copies the magic of others, which is why he knows "all magic". However as far as im concerned, I dont recall him being able to call upon past learn magics like Rufus Memory Magic can, I might be wrong

Yea maybe I agree @Captain however Gray and Natsu have been above Erza for quite some time now IMO, with her admitting Natsu > her a while back.

Laxus would be around the same level, though Erza would not be at the same level as full power Irene, since majority of her strength left here after doing two body transfer enchantments.

I think to scale Erza, Irene, August, human Acnologia, Zeref, Gildartz, and Laxus from this.

Likely Natsu and Gray as well.

Okay. Well, I am not the best at gauging this. Are all of the people listed under Fairy Tail in the Knowledgeable Members List already active in this thread, or does somebody need to contact them?

Antvasima said:
I think to scale Erza, Irene, August, human Acnologia, Zeref, Gildartz, and Laxus from this.

Likely Natsu and Gray as well.
If you are gonna accept this than add Jellal as well since he is much stronger than Erza and likely an equal to Laxus.

That said, i am still for scailing only Erza, but honestly whatever you people decide is good enough for me.

Well yeah Jellal is stronger than her normally but this Erza with "power of feelings" we are talking about here

I believe Erza, Irene, August, Zeref, Human Acnologia, Natsu, Gray, Laxus, Jellal, Gildarts, should be scaled since they are relatively around the same area of power

A lot of characters are scaling to this, even though this is supposed for "amped Erza by PoF", then saying "Laxus is stronger" makes no sense, since Natsu defeated Laxus by that power, so Erza's amping should only scale to herself. The only who can scale is say Natsu, whose PoF harmed Zeref's FH and defeated Acnologia Also, going by PoF, a lot of Pre Timeskip characters should scale to Low 7-B from: Natsu and Gajeel defeating Laxus, Gray Wendy Lucy Erza harming Hades, etc.

well, it is not really PoF that defeated zeref, his heat just reached the level needed to effect time and then harm him because of his flames of emotion.

Speaking of that, shouldn't we removed the "Limited" part in Natsu's power null ability? It has already shown to be affected some hax ability like Existence Erasure, Pertification, Death manip/OHK that ignored dura, and also space-time manip.

CNBA3 said:
well, it is not really PoF that defeated zeref, his heat just reached the level needed to effect time and then harm him because of his flames of emotion.
Same sh*t with different name basically

So should other characters scale or not? We seem to be going around in circles.

This will indeed keep going into circles...

I am for letting @Aiden deal with this as essentially he is saying what i do think is for best.

Erza scales and at max Natsu due to using "same" power.

Okay. Well, Aiden has generally handled the Fairy Tail scaling in the past.

August, Gildarts, Natsu, Zeref, and Human Acnologia should definitely scale to Erza, since they are stronger than her, while Gajeel,Gray, Laxus, and Jellal are a questionable case, I believe they should scale but I don't know what other people think

^That.

Laxus and Jellal don't scale, but there are characters who should still be above PoF Erza, such as August, Irene, Human Acno and Zeref(he already is High 6-C though).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back