• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail: Revisiting Neo Eclipse

Status
Not open for further replies.
huh? tf is this, the world was getting reverted and 400 years of history also gets reverted, if this goes through i have a list of new 3A upgrades also since they are also doing the sae thing simply reverting back time
Zeref flat-out said this isn’t just going back in time. He’s erasing the current world. Your argument revolves around the belief that this is time travel, which is just wrong.

Those 400 years that get destroyed contain an entire universe within it, all that existed in tho 400 years would be destroyed

So yeah, Neo Eclipse is destroying a universe
400 Years worth of universe lol. If you want to joke 'bout it and doesn't want the High 3-A and still the 3-A, using one universe per second. That's ~12,610,000,000 universes, or 3.562e+102 J. (35,623,250,000 TenaexaFoe)

I agree with Pain actually so disagree with the post. When authors mention world I don't think they mean the literal universe, you're overthinking this, it's heavily implied it's just the planet.
How is it heavily implied to just be the planet? Time is a universal sized concept, so if he’s erasing everything before a certain time, then he would be erasing an entire universe

I’ve emphasized in the OP that a time reset simply doesn’t work for just a planet. Time does not work like that, so that cannot be the case.

Just because a character travels back in time doesn’t mean we assume everything forward is destroyed, in this case it’s verbatim stated to be destroyed multiple times.
i am not talking about characters who travel back in tie i am talking about characters who reverts time back to a certain point in time
Then give those verses 3-A upgrades, I really don’t care

Neo Eclipse specifically resets time and destroys as much time as Zeref wants as he goes back, it is explicitly said numerous times that the world itself will crumble and be destroyed, meaning a universe is being destroyed

Saying that other verses don’t have 3-A for a similar feat means jack shit to me, if someone does the same thing as Zeref, then by all means give them 3-A
it is still still simply reverting time back and that is the effect of reverting time things that has happened gets deleted, so still a NO
Pain main issue is assuming that Neo Eclipse is just time travel, which is wrong
dude pardon my language but cant you read? Time travel is not the same as reverting time back, but both are not AP time travel is simply moving through time but reverting time is erasing a certain part of time and history. and of course when you revert back time anything that has happened between that history you are erasing gets deleted so how tf is that suppose to grant a tier

Just because a character travels back in time doesn’t mean we assume everything forward is destroyed, in this case it’s verbatim stated to be destroyed multiple times.
i am not talking about characters who travel back in tie i am talking about characters who reverts time back to a certain point in time
Then give those verses 3-A upgrades, I really don’t care

Neo Eclipse specifically resets time and destroys as much time as Zeref wants as he goes back, it is explicitly said numerous times that the world itself will crumble and be destroyed, meaning a universe is being destroyed

Saying that other verses don’t have 3-A for a similar feat means jack shit to me, if someone does the same thing as Zeref, then by all means give them 3-A
it is still still simply reverting time back and that is the effect of reverting time things that has happened gets deleted, so still a NO
Pain main issue is assuming that Neo Eclipse is just time travel, which is wrong
dude pardon my language but cant you read? Time travel is not the same as reverting time back, but both are not AP time travel is simply moving through time but reverting time is erasing a certain part of time and history. and of course when you revert back time anything that has happened between that history you are erasing gets deleted so how tf is that suppose to grant a tier

I’ve emphasized in the OP that a time reset simply doesn’t work for just a planet. Time does not work like that, so that cannot be the case.
no one said it was planet dude, and i never said zeref was travling back in time i said "revert" cant anyone read anymore

I'm not so sure that those 400 years containing a Universe actually matters in regards to AP.

If someone holds up a glass jar that has a planet-sized pocket dimension on the inside, then they throw the glass jar at the floor and shatter it, destroying the dimension within, they wouldn't become Planet level based off that despite the fact that their actions led to a planet being destroyed.

I know that it isnt the same thing, which is the reason that I agree with the thread, anyways, yeah, erasing years of a timeline should count as it tier, since, it was destroyed/erased, doesnt even matter how much ya looks to it

I'm not so sure that those 400 years containing a Universe actually matters in regards to AP.

If someone holds up a glass jar that has a planet-sized pocket dimension on the inside, then they throw the glass jar at the floor and shatter it, destroying the dimension within, they wouldn't become Planet level based off that despite the fact that their actions led to a planet being destroyed.
This analogy doesn't make any sense. The point is that by destroying the 400 years, you're destroying the universe of that time, hence why it's 3-A.

I would say that they would be planet level if they destroyed a pocket dimension with a planet in it

I support this in the past and I dont see why it shouldnt be accepted. If it destroys the current world during the reset on the level of a timeline there is not reason it shouldnt be Low 2-C imo.

I support this in the past and I dont see why it shouldnt be accepted. If it destroys the current world during the reset on the level of a timeline there is not reason it shouldnt be Low 2-C imo.
Low 2-C if for destroying all of the past, present, and future of a space time continuum, since Neo Eclipse is only destroying up to a certain point in time, then it would only be 3-A

let e fix the language for you
I don't think you're understanding. Zeref flat-out says the world will be destroyed. I mentioned time because due to its universal scale, Zeref saying the world will be destroyed through Neo Eclipse means the universe will be destroyed. Other examples are irrelevant because I don't think they explicitly say the world will be destroyed.

Just ask the staff members familiar with this since there is no other case like this.
I did in another thread and they said this kind of feat would be 3-A to High 3-A

So that’s where we are now, it is indisputable that Neo Eclipse is destroying the present world and would therefore be destroying a universe

Thats how we treat it now? ok lol.
Yeah, at the very least the universe is getting destroyed so we can say it's 3-A.
Just ask the staff members familiar with this since there is no other case like this.
Like Mitch said, he brought this up in a thread regarding Universal tiers in general and some staff responded saying it would be about 3-A.

Is pain posting twice for others or just me? His posts are being “echoed” for me lol
might be the servers
I don't think you're understanding. Zeref flat-out says the world will be destroyed. I mentioned time because due to its universal scale, Zeref saying the world will be destroyed through Neo Eclipse means the universe will be destroyed. Other examples are irrelevant because I don't think they explicitly say the world will be destroyed.
uhhhm what neo eclipse is doing was reverting back time 400 years, of course the current world will also be reverted time and physical hence it is getting erased and will in a sense be destroyed since everything that happened within 400 years just got erased.
OR IS NEO ECLIPSE DOING SOMETHING ELSE ASIDE REVERTING TIME BACK 400 YEARS? I mean it is obvious when you revert time back history gets erased it is simple logic and unless we want to start dishing out 3A to everyone that can reverts time or stop time since stopping a universe will require 3A energy this is a NO
And i Disagree and wont comment anymore

I got what you mean, but like. This is a spell, not a weird magic shop where everyone can interact with your jars.

Let's take your example again :
  • The jar with the planet is taken by someone and thrown to the floor and shatter. But, this person is not in itself the same who "locked" the planet in this dimension.
  • The very act of being able to "seal/lock" a planet in a pocket dimension the size of a glass jar that anyone can interact with, and possibly break, is planet level, see even more. But breaking the jar is not.

I did in another thread and they said this kind of feat would be 3-A to High 3-A

So that’s where we are now, it is indisputable that Neo Eclipse is destroying the present world and would therefore be destroying a universe
They said destroying 400 years of history via time reversal is 3-A to High 3-A? It would be better if you asked them about this feat specifically if you didn't which is why I asked.

OR IS NEO ECLIPSE DOING SOMETHING ELSE ASIDE REVERTING TIME BACK 400 YEARS? I mean it is obvious when you revert time back history gets erased it is simple logic and unless we want to start dishing out 3A to everyone that can reverts time or stop time since stopping a universe will require 3A energy this is a NO
And i Disagree and wont comment anymore
It's not universal destruction by some technicality of time rewinding, it's literally destroying everything. Natsu even questions him about what'll happen to the current world, and as we know from the scans I've provided, the world is going to be destroyed.

They said destroying 400 years of history via time reversal is 3-A to High 3-A? It would be better if you asked them about this feat specifically if you didn't which is why I asked.
He used 1000 years as his example, asking what destroying 1000 years of the timeline would yield. The answer he got was 3-A to High 3-A.

It's not universal destruction by some technicality of time rewinding, it's literally destroying everything. Natsu even questions him about what'll happen to the current world, and as we know from the scans I've provided, the world is going to be destroyed.
DUDE I ALREADY SAID I UNFOLLOWED THE THREAD REPLYING TAGS ME ANYWAY LET ME ANSWER THIS AGAIN
When you reverse time back by 1min, yes the physical universe and time also gets reversed and thing that existed within that time will be reverted/deleted. and yes the scans you provided shows that natsu and all his nakama will stop existing as they never even existed hence "World has we know it will be destroyed"

I agree with Pain actually so disagree with the post. When authors mention world I don't think they mean the literal universe, you're overthinking this, it's heavily implied it's just the planet.
This is the Kanji that Zeref uses for world in Japanese: 世界. when we look at how its used in 100 years quest however, Mystogan describes the world of Elentir and anima, a device that allows them to take magic from parallel worlds, i.e. parallel universes, such as Earthland, also using this same kanji. Mystogan further elaborates that Selene hops dimensions, which and uses this kanji, 次元, which literally means dimension. This was in reference to the world hoping statement from earlier used to describe anima. Given we know that Earthland and Edolas are just parallel universes, its quite clear that Zeref is referring to the entire universe here and not just the planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back