• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail , Juvia post 1st skip speed and Attack potency and Keyes overall stats

Wouldn't Juvia reactions against Keith attacks woul place her speed at Hypersonic + (http://********.me/manga/fairy_tail/v46/c394/8.html)

I would be also like to discuss about Keiyh's stats (that are (if we assome Juvia's stats valid) pathetic compared to fodder from his own guild where he is one of the strongest members). Should they be increased to around Town Level places as most of 9 Gates posses Small Town to Large Town attack potency? I 'd like to discuss as i find it better idea than constantly changing character's tier

Keyes, or Keith (whatever his name is), does not specialize in combat and is said to be the weakest of the Nine Demon Gate. I think the current rating for Juvia's fine. And she did not overpower him anyway. She killed him by bursting out from the inside

Ok but woudn't it count as upgrade of (Post 1st Pre 2nd TS) Juvia durability (if we count Keyes/Keith/freaking skeleton with whatever name as City Block/Mulit City Block Level) , speed or at least reactions (As Keyes was considerably faster than Natsu)

There is no info about other speed feats than outspeeding base pre ts Gray (Supersonic +) Should I add it?

Czuczian11 said:
There is no info about other speed feats than outspeeding base pre ts Gray (Supersonic +) Should I add it?
Yes, because if she is supersonic+ in pre TS, seems reasonable to make her Hypersonic in Post TS

BUT, that means than we have tu Upgrade Chelia and Wendy (and possibly Lucy.. and Flare and... Okay, various speed upgrades)

Well Keith is Hypersonic as he could outspeed Natsu so wouldn't Juvia speed be at least equal if she managed to dodge his attacks

His official page in Fairy Tail wikia state that he was able to outpace both Natsu and Gajeel. I ll seek for more info later.

http://********.me/manga/fairy_tail/v46/c387/9.html and the next page

He is shown outspeedin Natsu , manaing to react while he was attacking him and his moves was stated to be fast by Gajeel

He also managed to completly outspeeed Lucy and Wendy http://********.me/manga/fairy_tail/v44/c374/9.html

Back