• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if the Spriggans are comparable it is foolish they are in the same level of Island level. It is obvious that some are above others (Irene and August.) However, due to Brandish saying that the other Spriggans were around her power. It is safe to say the most of them vary within the Island level range due to Invel's feat. Call it what you want however...

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Even if the Spriggans are comparable it is foolish they are in the same level of Island level. It is obvious that some are above others (Irene and August.) However, due to Brandish saying that the other Spriggans were around her power. It is safe to say the most of them vary within the Island level range due to Invel's feat. Call it what you want however...
Never said August and Irene were comparable to the others. That's ridiculous. They were clearly the strongest male and female memebers respectively. And feats support that. Others are comparable to each other and scale to Brandish and Invel.

@lina no those are the only things we scaled the speed with since we also have Irene's sub relativistic attack speed it's pretty solid. Thou k could argue all of her enchantments should have same attack speed,but okay.

@Dragonmaster But invel feat is not Island level. The only legit feat for someone not named August or Ireane is Brandish and even that is debetable if it is 6-C.

Irene shrinked the entire large country and August magic apparently has large country lvl range and it vaporises anything and how is it debtalebe if it's 6-C when it was calculated not to mention it was a casual feat and since Brandish can both increase and decrease in the same way and same value means she can produce 6-C AP with matter.

IIRC Laxus's lightning was accepted as being real lightning here, then shouldn't Sting be light speed since both of them are similar type of dragon slayers.

@BANLK as far as I understand no,for one stings magic does not behave like light at all and even in the manga it's never been clear; he's been said to use holy magic, but other times it is called white magic and even later it is referred to as light

Basically what everyone else has said. It is light but not Light speed light.......if that makes sense......I don't think it does but oh well...

We can see that a point in the feat of the meteor is being ignored. The fact that the meteor was significantly slower, to the point that Erza could have an entire "conversation" and still did not reach him, an impossibility if the velocity were sub-relativistic.

The time of the conversation and subtracting the speed of Erza (since just as the meteor was moving towards it, it was also in the direction of the meteor) the feat was very impressive in the matter of speed.

Muuuuh said:
We can see that a point in the feat of the meteor is being ignored. The fact that the meteor was significantly slower, to the point that Erza could have an entire "conversation" and still did not reach him, an impossibility if the velocity were sub-relativistic.
Erza wasn't talking to anyone at that moment. She was thinking that if that hit the ground, everyone would die.

And if we go by talking, every anime character would be severely slower since they speak out the name of the attack out loud or say something else when another attack is about to hit them.

More than Erza's feat is the PS what i find ridiculous. ┬┐Can someone explain me how people like Ichiya, Lisannsa, Elfman and Levy receive PS from that?.

Siegfried10 said:
More than Erza's feat is the PS what i find ridiculous. ┬┐Can someone explain me how people like Ichiya, Lisannsa, Elfman and Levy receive PS from that?.
I already said why Elfman and Lisanna should stay where they are.

Ichiya is comparable to Wahl.

Levy is questionable.

Erza wasn't talking to anyone at that moment. She was thinking that if that hit the ground, everyone would die.

And if we go by talking, every anime character would be severely slower since they speak out the name of the attack out loud or say something else when another attack is about to hit them.

Because thid I put "converdation". And it is the only way to determine the time, without it is just addumption, making the calc irrelevant

Muuuuh said:
Because thid I put "converdation". And it is the only way to determine the time, without it is just addumption, making the calc irrelevant
Except this isn't the only calc that assumes various end timeframes.

Rin Rokudo said:
Siegfried10 said:
I already said why Elfman and Lisanna should stay where they are.
Ichiya is comparable to Wahl.

Levy is questionable.
Elfman defeating a Spriggan is a big plot when people like Kagura couldn't. Lisanna at the most gave him support (she injuring a Spriggan is absurd)

Ichiya is barely comparable to a Wahl clone (or whatever it was called) not the real one.

Levy isn't an offensive mage to begin with, and she isn't stronger than Elfman.

The PS you guys are using is a joke, and you should learn that FT is full of Plot and distinguish what should be an outlier.

Giving Island to Shit Tiers of the FT guild is basically completely ignoring the powerlevels in the FTverse...

I admittedly also find the scaling of Levy, Lisanna, and maybe Juvia suspicious.

</div> Except this isn't the only calc that assumes various end timeframes. </div> All calcs with assumption are irrelevant

Antvasima said:
I admittedly also find the scaling of Levy, Lisanna, and maybe Juvia suspicious.
Levy and Juvia are suspicious and should probably be rated as Unknown for now.

But I don't see a reason why Lisanna shouldn't be there. She and Elfman clearly defeated Ajeel. And if you say that Lisanna only supported him, that wouldn't be the case.

As I said earlier she reacted to Ajeel's attack and survived hits from him. Her Magic isn't support based at all. She has the exact same magic as her brother, focused on the offensive. And she said that "they barely managed through it", which means that Elfman couldn't defeat him alone.

I have to agree. Island ratings for fodder like them is a bit much. I can understand those ratings for say Wendy in dragon force and Freed in his demon forms. But island ratings for Elfman & Juvia and especially Lisanna & Levy seems a bit much to me.

Soldier Blue said:
But island ratings for Elfman & Juvia and especially Lisanna & Levy seems a bit much to me.
I get Levy and Juvia since they powerscale, but Elfman and Lisanna? Are we simply dismissing the fact that they defeated Ajeel?

Even a single spriggan was stated to be more powerful than any of the wizard saints & now fodders in FT guild have the same tier as them........

Rin Rokudo said:
I get Levy and Juvia since they powerscale, but Elfman and Lisanna? Are we simply dismissing the fact that they defeated Ajeel?
Wasn't he still recuperating from injuries? I honestly find it hard to believe that Elfman and Lisanna could take on a fully healthy Spriggan even two on one when stronger characters struggled.

Hey guys. We should scale Gohan, Piccolo, and Krillin to Frieza for the same reasons! They supported Goku.

See what this leads to? If she just "backed him up," and provided no true damage, then she shouldn't scale at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back