• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Discussion Thread 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phantom Blood is rather weak. Battle Tendency has the best JoJo and Stardust Crusaders is the actually legit beginning of what is now known as JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - what with Stands and all

this came from FT discussion of Natsu disappearing (maybe the slayers are forced back to their time) to Jojo discussion on Phantom blood (felt stone ocean was the worst imho but still love it nonetheless lol)

Not immediately i think i mean there is a crack in the sky so idk

I guess if that happened it could have something to do with Zeref's death since he is the person that created the eclipse gate maybe with his dead the gate deactivates completly and since we saw that once the gates is deactivated or destroyed everything that has passed through it goes back to the time before they have actually passed through the gate, but Hiro clearly said we will have a happy ending and I don't see how could that be a happy ending.

The eclipse gates have been destroyed since the future Rogue arc. And the only reason the dragons and Rogue vanished then was because they came from the future, Natsu and the dragon slayers came from the past, the rules that apply to them differ

What I was referring to is the fact it could somehow have a connection with Zeref considering the gate was created with one of his spells from his book of magic so maybe it was the fact he was alive that kept everyone in this time just like his life kept in life the demons from his books. But honestly I just hope Acnologia doesn't come back considering his character is the only one that wasn't completly ruined.

They explained in the chapter that Natsu was gonna disappear because the Book of END was burning away speaking of which how did Natsu burn his arm I thought he was immune to all Fire...

Nibbler3100 said:
They explained in the chapter that Natsu was gonna disappear because the Book of END was burning away speaking of which how did Natsu burn his arm I thought he was immune to all Fire...
He is "immune" only if he absorbs flames otherwise he simply has a strong resistance plus Natsu burned his hand himself.

But what I don't get is. There are 8 chapter left until last chapter. So is it 9 or 8 lol.

Anologia eat whole Ravines of Time and returned. He cast the spell is called Ethernal Flame.

In the end of the chapter Acno in human form face with Natsu somewhere.

I just say that dude is insane... Please Hiro make this E.N.D please at least like that Acnologia will stay a villain we can remmeber for everything.

But how do we treat this since Layla said its not magic but time itself lol... Can't wait for the chapter.

WilliamShadow said:
But how do we treat this since Layla said its not magic but time itself lol... Can't wait for the chapter.
Technically it isnt even pure time itself, its an absence of time and space (more impressive i believe)

Vergil Lucifer said:
Looks like country busting feat from Acno

Can be even higher, i mean he attack full Fiore and other islands with his spell...

I say at least small Continent lvl, because Fiore is himself large country lvl and he destroy most other island with Fiore...

Nvm didn't read the chapter but anyway people here will probably only scale what we saw and not the entire fiore...

Ok please don't tell me it was Acnolgia who saved Natsu just so he could absorb him like the other dragonslayers...

Technically it isnt even pure time itself, its an absence of time and space (more impressive i believe)

But he says magic or maybe it was the translation I don't know...

WilliamShadow said:
Nvm didn't read the chapter but anyway people here will probably only scale what we saw and not the entire fiore...
Ok please don't tell me it was Acnolgia who saved Natsu just so he could absorb him like the other dragonslayers...

He already use his spell, believe me is attack is at least small continent lvl. Because he attacks from other country and he attack destroy many island+reach Fiore and destroy all citys...

WilliamShadow said:
But he says magic or maybe it was the translation I don't know...
Maybe? Im just saying what i remember it being described as. And i think the implication is that Natsu vanishing has nothing to do with the book of END, it was just Acno

Davidsteel1, It was cleary see. In chapter 538 Natsu vanished because of Acno consume all 7 Dragon slayers into his own dimension. In the end of the chapter 539 where he face with Natsu, Acno said: "This is my world"

He should be immune on friendship here considering that even Hiro shouldn't make him lose a battle against the 7 dragon slayers if not because he is obviously far more powerful then at least cause they are all pretty much done for, that is beaten up and similar. So, or we have E.N.D vs Acnologia or Natsu absorb the 6 elements from other dragon slayers or maybe he uses talk no friendship justu or something

I can see Natsu eating all the Magic that the other DS give him thus creating a new "ultimate magic" used to defeat him. I'd like that.

Burning Full Fingers said:
I just want Continent level Natsu. :)
You won't even get Acnologia more than large island figures Natsu any higher. Even thou Acnolgia is clearly...

Davidsteel1 said:
Acno's feat hasn't even been calced yet, whether he remains at Island level or not remains to be seen
It's FT. That's all you need to know

Not to mention the feat can't be calculated in any possible way.

Davidsteel1 said:
No that isn't all u need to know, really dude ur constant pessimism is really getting irritating
Pessimism is one thing. Being realistic is another thing, but let's just leave it there.

"Massive"

He has one great Hax in the form of time stop, that's it, his spatial manipulation comes from a single weapon he's very unskilled with. Remove the time, and Erza wins if they were the same AP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back