• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Discussion Thread 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think Natsu would be able to burn Dante's time hax? Because I'm still not sure if he burned through Zeref's magic or time itself.

If Acno ate his way out of that timelapse, it would support the statement that "time was burning" from Natsu's attack. Also would explain how he moved though Dimaria's timestop.

@garg Acnologia has time resistance only because he absorbs magic if Naruto stopped time with his chakra Acnologia wouldn't move.

Natsu's Flames can nullfiy magic and burning time is referring to magic that controls time also named Fairy heart... When it comes to his time resistance I think that should be taken away since he simply burned magic that stopped the time.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Well, I thought his time resistance was due to what happened with Dimaria?
In fact that is what I am talking about Dimaria didn't simply stop time without a reason she used magic to do so and Natsu simply burned trough it just like Ultear nullfied Dimaria's magic around Wendy's and cheria' body allowing them to move.

Ok so we get legit translations and apperently the world Acnologia brought the dragon slayers in is actually the Ravens of time so we are probably gonna se Ichiya and Anna again...

Sooo apparently Acno devoured the Ravines of Time and got ANOTHER boost and time magic as well...

Calling it. He's gonna ragdoll the dragon slayers only for Natsu to absorb all their elements to defeat Acno. I mean we only have 7 chapters left and at least 1 chapter is gonna be the finale with all the ships anyway

Acnologia has time resistance only because he absorbs magic if Naruto stopped time with his chakra Acnologia wouldn't move.

Why? In crossovers Chakra = Magic by normal verse equalisation. Energy attaks, like by Reatsu from bleach, chakra from Naruto, possibly Haki or Devil Fruit from One Piece all this could be equal to Magic since it's energy and all this are completly annefective to Acnologia since he is Dragon of Magic

I like more E.N.D. vs Acnologia, because Curses it's not a magic and Acno couldn't resist or eat it. If you can remember Tenryu Island arc, Acnologia resieve the attack from 4 DS at the same time but no one could injure him. Even after Igneel roar that massively above all current DS attaks, Acnologia don't resieve even single scratch, that's why only injure Igneel cause him it's scratch off his hand by only physical power. I mean even DS magic are completly useless agains Acnologia. He just eat it because it's still magic

^dude it was for the sake of example do you really need to point out we here equalise the verses to make a fair battle? Cause the point of what I was saying is that as long as it's a different type of power Acnologia can't absorb it. I mean as long as you got the point it's good...

Spoilers are out Anna and Ichiya are back and in last page all dragons slayers are about to face Acnologia and Acnologia says to them more or less:

It's time to show you why am I called THE DRAGON KING!

-BANLK- said:
So Anna and Ichiya survived LOL.
Really? that is what you saw from things I wrote? It's just ridiculous... As if we didn't know they would come back once Acnologia showed up.

I found the entire thing not translated thou and it appears Acnologia wasn't planing to fight the dragon slayers but trap them in some crystals but Natsu succeed to destroy them before getting absorbed as well and now they think they can take him down While Acnologia is just like you are gonna see what a TRUE dragon slayer can do...

Chapter's out but with shaky translations: http://www.millenniumforums.com/showthread.php?37-Fairy-Tail&p=1656052&viewfull=1#post1656052

[COLOR=rgba(0,0,0,0.87)]Acnologia's strength got multiplied many times after getting the power of the timelapse, and he got so powerful that he had to separate his body from his mind(Dragon and human form). It was also stated that he destroyed many things all around the WORLD, not just in Ishgar, but let's just wait for better translations. Plus, he can supposedly create any and all things inside the timelapse, and he calls it his own "world." By the end of this series, I wanna see if people are gonna call him planet level like Kaguya since he created his own dimension/world. :p

Also, wth, those last pages were too cheesy.´╗┐[/COLOR]

LordAizenSama said:
I have a honest question to those who like this series. How do you read this manga and NOT get angry?
all i do is just ignore that happened and move on with other things lmao

LordAizenSama said:
I have a honest question to those who like this series. How do you read this manga and NOT get angry?
Oh dont get us wrong we get infuriated sometimes. We just let the good moments shine through

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back