• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Discussion Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
LFDM is a diffrent case since that's simply an absored power from Laxus and we also saw he only can use that randomly. DF has special requirements and again I repeat it probably has some thing to do with the book or else we would of seen Natsu Going DF before...

I seriously doubt Hiro just randomly put the books opening before the DF activation or else there would of never been a point in all what Igneel said and again if you take a look at Natsu he is diffrent than any other time with DF and that expression is suggesting the book triggered something maybe not entirely yet,but it's definetly because of the book. And you can see the letters flying somewhere so it's definetly thx to the book and the next chapters should clarify what exactly happened.

What ur saying might not be wrong but I still disagree. Truthfully if any of his abilities have "special requirements" it'll be LFDM since it isn't a natural technique and is caused by absorbing the element of a different dragon slayer (something that was established early in the series to be potentially harmful). DF on the other hand is an ability that is completely natural but difficult to attain, it can be drawn out by external factors but it is also very possible to master it Wendy did it and so did the twins; and if they can learn it I don't see y Natsu can't. And concerning the book if the letters really flew off somewhere wouldn't it be more likely than not to Natsu? It wouldn't make much sense for them to just float off somewhere random, honestly I get the impression that the book and the words coming from it probably serve some extra purpose, Lucy did seem to notice something when she opened the book. But really this back and forth isn't getting us answers; let's agree to disagree till the next few chapters answer all the questions

I think in book they find information how to save Natsu from die with Zeref death. Also Complete END is looks like mode for fight agains Acnologia, or possible Hybrid form of Dragon and Demon. Can't wait next week :)

^i know right. And man I hope they don't find a way to unseal the time lapse cause seriously or wait maybe Natsu and Mavis beat Zeref and the time lapse opens... I want END/Dragon vs Acnologia we need it.

Well DB just did a brief synopsis of Natsu's abilities. Sigh this fight is gonna give me an anxiety attack, I just hope to high heaven that they at least cover his post time-skip feats and not ignore them.

I think his DF form will be stronger than usual FDKM, something like Tier: at least 6-C via powerscalling, because his DF always give him power-up on 2 tier is VSB tiering system. something like:

Pre-TS:

Base: 8-A, DF: Low 7-B

Second Origin:

Base: 7-C, DF: 7-A

Post-Second TS:

Base: 7-A, DF: 6-C

Wow, looks like Zeref fused with Mavis, or take her powers and receive a new form. That form looks very badass. And Zeref even said the power of the god surpasses the time itself. Natsu was easily defeated by that form

Looks like Zeref absorbed Mavis with fiary heart. Possible upgrade to T6B country lvl??

Hope he show now true power.^^

Zeref will gain a few new powers. Time reversal + resurrection + Regenerationn (Mid-High, since he was completely vaporized)

Zeref will be much, much harder to beat now for other verses. Fairy Tail will deal him with nakam bullshit as usual

Eh no matter how he goes down now I really don't care; dude literally hollowed out his brother both literally and figuratively he needs a good trashing. Though to be fair, godhood looks good on him

Davidsteel1 said:
Eh no matter how he goes down now I really don't care; dude literally hollowed out his brother both literally and figuratively he needs a good trashing. Though to be fair, godhood looks good on him
Yeah it doesn't matter really, Kaguya was getting thrashed by Sakura and Yhwach got owned by a freaking silver arrow lol. All shonen has extreme level of bullshit anyway. But Zeref really pulled a number here, I am impressed

Yeah, Natsu's face when he heard Makarov was dead... that hurt to look at, like I felt bad for him. Talk about insult to injury

Everyone make predictions of how Zeref will get defeated!!

They'll either pull a Naruto or Bleach, or something unexpected

Joseph619 said:
Zeref will gain a few new powers. Time reversal + resurrection + Regenerationn (Mid-High, since he was completely vaporized)
Zeref will be much, much harder to beat now for other verses. Fairy Tail will deal him with nakam bullshit as usual
Erza already prepared a plan "Punch of the Friendship", to defeat him XD

Vergil Lucifer said:
Looks like it's also power up for Natsu, he was able to completly vaporized Zeref, it must be Tier: High 6-C
That was natsu in his dragon force mode, after he used that attack he lost his dragon force mode and was very tired. i think he put all of his magical powers into that single attack.

So natsu in dragon force = High 6-C....

Yeah, of course I talk about DF, but I think we should also write High 6-C, possible higher, since he vaporized Zeref in his new form, so Zeref should has higher durability than in base.

Zeref also said, that even Acnologia cannot kill him, thought Acno is much stronger and Zeref cannot beat him as well (Curse of the God of the life and death possible also not work agains him), which mean that Zeref couldn't be killed just by more higher AP (about base Zeref).

But I don't think even with FH Zeref could defeat Acnologia, because Acnologia cannot be damaged by magic, but Zeref now much stronger than Acnologia

Is it just me or the way Zeref fused with Mavis as he holds her is a bit well…where the F is he touching her KEK

TISSG7Redgrave said:
Is it just me or the way Zeref fused with Mavis as he holds her is a bit well…where the F is he touching her KEK
They have already done it many times, mavis wouldn't mind

TISSG7Redgrave said:
Whatcha mean mate? He's only reaching for her "Fairy Heart". U see what I did there?

I'll leave now

@Joseph welp he might want his brother to see what he actually wants to do *shot*

@David dat pun LEK

Vergil Lucifer said:
Zeref also said, that even Acnologia cannot kill him, thought Acno is much stronger and Zeref cannot beat him as well (Curse of the God of the life and death possible also not work agains him), which mean that Zeref couldn't be killed just by more higher AP (about base Zeref).

But I don't think even with FH Zeref could defeat Acnologia, because Acnologia cannot be damaged by magic, but Zeref now much stronger than Acnologia
hahahahaahahaahha

Zeref is not even close to Acnologia with FH since fairy heart gives no damage boost just ability to control time and space in fact even know Zeref doesn't even dare to attack Acnologia

Sigh we don't know all FH can do. It might give Zeref an AP boost, it might be nothing more than a hax machine, let's just wait till we see more of FH Zeref

Davidsteel1 said:
Sigh we don't know all FH can do. It might give Zeref an AP boost, it might be nothing more than a hax machine, let's just wait till we see more of FH Zeref
Zeref himself explained it there is no need to wait for anything why do you think his body got destroyed by Dragon force Natsu in the first place...

I'd argue that there is in fact need to wait. FH Zeref is a new thing we haven't seen him properly fight yet, don't forget FH is supposed to be powerful enough to fire Etherion infinitely. Zeref could be a glass canon, him being vaporised by DF Natsu who complimented that power with a FDK spell doesn't really take away from anything, or it could simply be an outlier for Natsu, don't forget Zeref easily put a hole in Natsu once he powered up, something he didn't seem capable of doing previously. That's y I'm saying we should wait b4 we make any decisions on anything. I'm not saying Zeref is more powerful than Acnologia but I'm also not saying that his power up was 100% hax, all I'm saying is we should wait till when he gets more feats. And besides FH granting power over space and time was something no one really expected to happen it seems to be an added benefit

Ugh. I dropped Fairy Tail after the whole Erza vs Eileen fight. I come back a few hours ago out of curiosity and find that Zeref is immortal now via time and space hax. What the heck, Hiro?

Davidsteel1 said:
@Vidia... I really don't know what to say now, Zeref's been immortal since his introduction and aren't powerUps a standard of most Shounen?
Being simply immortal is very much different from reversing the effects of total vaporization.

And yes, Shounen do get power-ups. They're not always good power ups but I digress. I stopped expecting anything out of FT long ago. They've never had consistant power levels.

Nakama hax, man.

Pfft since when has FT ever even considered consistent power levels? But I don't mind, it's not the best series that's for sure but it's entertaining at the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back